On July 01 2020 19:19 Penev wrote:
yeah I was thinking he should've pulled the girls
yeah I was thinking he should've pulled the girls
Is that what we're calling them now? Cool.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:19 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2020 19:18 Mozdk wrote: Dream had the advantage, but I think that was possible to hold from SoS. He could have brought 40 probes for the main fight and not used forcefields. yeah I was thinking he should've pulled the girls Is that what we're calling them now? Cool. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:20 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2020 19:19 Penev wrote: On July 01 2020 19:18 Mozdk wrote: Dream had the advantage, but I think that was possible to hold from SoS. He could have brought 40 probes for the main fight and not used forcefields. yeah I was thinking he should've pulled the girls Is that what we're calling them now? Cool. ToD once called them that | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
| ||
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:21 deacon.frost wrote: BO loss? well so much for sOs advancing. It's not a BO loss, when you lose because someone floats a factory in your main, and you fail to scout it. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:23 Andi_Goldberger wrote: DTs did 0 damage? time to start blink nah let's go for S T R I D E | ||
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:23 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2020 19:23 Andi_Goldberger wrote: DTs did 0 damage? time to start blink nah let's go for S T R I D E I meant DT blink :D I love this DT meta | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:24 Andi_Goldberger wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2020 19:23 Penev wrote: On July 01 2020 19:23 Andi_Goldberger wrote: DTs did 0 damage? time to start blink nah let's go for S T R I D E I meant DT blink :D I love this DT meta yeah I know I realized my post was confusing too late ![]() | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On July 01 2020 19:23 Mozdk wrote: Show nested quote + On July 01 2020 19:21 deacon.frost wrote: BO loss? well so much for sOs advancing. It's not a BO loss, when you lose because someone floats a factory in your main, and you fail to scout it. DTs were countered while Factory wasn't, sOs did 0 damage with a DT blink build, IMO a BO loss. | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Zzzapper
1798 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
| ||
|
darklycid
3562 Posts
| ||
|
Azzur
Australia6267 Posts
| ||
|
stilt
France2755 Posts
| ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
| ||
|
NoS-Craig
Australia3167 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|