
GSL Code S
Streams & Casters
Format
- Group Stage #1 (Round of 24): Dual Tournament Format.
- All matches are Bo3.
Map Pool
Group D
Results
+ Show Spoiler [Match List] +
CSS: FO-nTTaX
Awesomeness: Panda
Banner: GSL
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
![]() GSL Code SStreams & CastersFormat
Map Pool Group DResults+ Show Spoiler [Match List] + CSS: FO-nTTaX Awesomeness: Panda Banner: GSL | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
I voted DRG and Dream, feel free to call me crazy ![]() | ||
|
JohnMatrix
France1359 Posts
and yes drg is in a good shape recently | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
yht9657
1810 Posts
On July 01 2020 14:45 Mozdk wrote: How good is Dream these days? I'm confident $O$ will make it to the next round, but I'm very unsure who else will. I don't really think Dear has been very good for... well years actually. He destroyed Innovation and Dear just a few days ago at GTC, so I'd say his chances are good. And sOs will always be an x factor in any tournament he plays in. | ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12133 Posts
On July 01 2020 14:45 Mozdk wrote: How good is Dream these days? I'm confident $O$ will make it to the next round, but I'm very unsure who else will. I don't really think Dear has been very good for... well years actually. I would love to be so sure about sOs as you are. I'm rooting for that guy but he's so random he's impossible to predict. | ||
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Andi_Goldberger
Germany1608 Posts
| ||
|
blooblooblahblah
Australia4163 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On July 01 2020 18:48 sudete wrote: I wonder which one makes people angrier - ling floods in LotV or roach ling bane all-ins back in WoL? the original adept | ||
|
Ciaus_Dronu
South Africa1848 Posts
All the standard PvZ things. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech146 Rex BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Mini Light Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo1086 Beastyqt588 FrodaN526 ceh9487 ArmadaUGS195 Hui .180 KnowMe132 QueenE112 Mew2King79 C9.Mang078 Trikslyr75 Dewaltoss49 ZerO(Twitch)19 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|