• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:52
CEST 05:52
KST 12:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9928 users

[WCS 2019] BlizzCon Finals Day - Page 14

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 154 Next
MarianoSC2
Profile Joined June 2015
Slovakia1855 Posts
November 01 2019 19:48 GMT
#261
If soO takes down Serral I am going to eat my dogs food and post the vid here. I mean I hope it happends, I just know it wont
Top 11: Rogue, Maru, Inno, Zest, Life, sOs, Stats, Dark, soO, Mvp, Classic/Trap/MC/Rain
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
November 01 2019 19:48 GMT
#262
On November 02 2019 04:45 NewModel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:40 Musicus wrote:
Fuck me, the games won't start until 9:30pm right? I will never be awake for the final


I feel you. My normal Sleep schedule is to sleep from 8 pm to 4 am and then go to the gym. I changed it yesterday and slept today until 12 am to watch this Day live

or you could stay with your schedule and be up in time for probably the second semis

props on that scheduling btw, i can't get myself to do that so i always go work out after work. which was working fine in the summer but now i gotta figure out how to get my workouts done when it's not dark outside (i'm a triathlete so most of my training takes place outside)
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
Anc13nt
Profile Blog Joined October 2017
1557 Posts
November 01 2019 19:48 GMT
#263
how long until games start?
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 01 2019 19:49 GMT
#264
On November 02 2019 04:48 Anc13nt wrote:
how long until games start?

One hour
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Parrek
Profile Joined May 2016
United States893 Posts
November 01 2019 19:49 GMT
#265
On November 02 2019 04:48 Anc13nt wrote:
how long until games start?


Probably right after countdown. They just did the preview and based on the schedule we have, they don't intend to have tons of down time.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 01 2019 19:49 GMT
#266
On November 02 2019 04:46 BerserkSword wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:41 Musicus wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:40 BerserkSword wrote:
wtf is nate standing on a step stool???

They do that sometimes with Nathanias yeah


wow lol


Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 01 2019 19:49 GMT
#267
On November 02 2019 04:48 MarianoSC2 wrote:
If soO takes down Serral I am going to eat my dogs food and post the vid here. I mean I hope it happends, I just know it wont

you don't feed your dog steak I hope?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2019 19:50 GMT
#268
Classic 5min panel into 4min break.

I love Blizzcon.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 01 2019 19:50 GMT
#269
On November 02 2019 04:46 BerserkSword wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:41 Musicus wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:40 BerserkSword wrote:
wtf is nate standing on a step stool???

They do that sometimes with Nathanias yeah


wow lol

To be fair, many sc2 casters are way taller than average.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
MarianoSC2
Profile Joined June 2015
Slovakia1855 Posts
November 01 2019 19:50 GMT
#270
On November 02 2019 04:48 Schelim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:45 NewModel wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:40 Musicus wrote:
Fuck me, the games won't start until 9:30pm right? I will never be awake for the final


I feel you. My normal Sleep schedule is to sleep from 8 pm to 4 am and then go to the gym. I changed it yesterday and slept today until 12 am to watch this Day live

or you could stay with your schedule and be up in time for probably the second semis

props on that scheduling btw, i can't get myself to do that so i always go work out after work. which was working fine in the summer but now i gotta figure out how to get my workouts done when it's not dark outside (i'm a triathlete so most of my training takes place outside)


Wow, respect mate. Triathlon is so hard. I tiried it a couple of times I am a former swimmer but the running is just so freaking tough for me !
Top 11: Rogue, Maru, Inno, Zest, Life, sOs, Stats, Dark, soO, Mvp, Classic/Trap/MC/Rain
NewModel
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany124 Posts
November 01 2019 19:50 GMT
#271
On November 02 2019 04:47 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:45 NewModel wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:40 Musicus wrote:
Fuck me, the games won't start until 9:30pm right? I will never be awake for the final


I feel you. My normal Sleep schedule is to sleep from 8 pm to 4 am and then go to the gym. I changed it yesterday and slept today until 12 am to watch this Day live

How do you sleep at 8? Do you not have school or work?


How is going to Bed at 8 pm not possible if you have a Job ? :D I go to University and the longest i have to stay this semester is 6 pm, not optimal but it´s ok.
BerserkSword
Profile Joined December 2018
United States2123 Posts
November 01 2019 19:51 GMT
#272
On November 02 2019 04:49 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:46 BerserkSword wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:41 Musicus wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:40 BerserkSword wrote:
wtf is nate standing on a step stool???

They do that sometimes with Nathanias yeah


wow lol


https://twitter.com/YoanMerlo/status/479744009238093825


ayyyyy

i never noticed it until now tho lmao
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-01 19:52:10
November 01 2019 19:51 GMT
#273
On November 02 2019 04:41 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:40 BerserkSword wrote:
wtf is nate standing on a step stool???

They do that sometimes with Nathanias yeah



indeed they do


nvm, pic link was posted
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
MarianoSC2
Profile Joined June 2015
Slovakia1855 Posts
November 01 2019 19:51 GMT
#274
On November 02 2019 04:49 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:48 MarianoSC2 wrote:
If soO takes down Serral I am going to eat my dogs food and post the vid here. I mean I hope it happends, I just know it wont

you don't feed your dog steak I hope?


Haha, nah, chicken is in the meal plan but this bet pure granules
Top 11: Rogue, Maru, Inno, Zest, Life, sOs, Stats, Dark, soO, Mvp, Classic/Trap/MC/Rain
MyLovelyLurker
Profile Joined April 2007
France756 Posts
November 01 2019 19:53 GMT
#275
On November 02 2019 04:51 MarianoSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2019 04:49 Penev wrote:
On November 02 2019 04:48 MarianoSC2 wrote:
If soO takes down Serral I am going to eat my dogs food and post the vid here. I mean I hope it happends, I just know it wont

you don't feed your dog steak I hope?


Haha, nah, chicken is in the meal plan but this bet pure granules


haha, never have I ever so looked fwd to a zvz
"I just say, it doesn't matter win or lose, I just love Starcraft 2, I love this game, I love this stage, just play like in practice" - TIME/Oliveira
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
November 01 2019 19:53 GMT
#276
These music cuts are making my day
Year of MaxPax
rednusa
Profile Joined October 2012
651 Posts
November 01 2019 19:54 GMT
#277
soO sounds like an Aussie
stilt
Profile Joined October 2012
France2755 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-01 19:55:19
November 01 2019 19:55 GMT
#278
I can't stand their babbling when I already know I probably will no be able to watch all the tournament.
sneakyfox
Profile Joined January 2017
8218 Posts
November 01 2019 19:55 GMT
#279
Damn looks like we are actually going to start now
"I saw what sneakyfox wrote on TL.net and it made me furious" - PartinG
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 01 2019 19:55 GMT
#280
On November 02 2019 04:55 sneakyfox wrote:
Damn looks like we are actually going to start now

No way, we haven't passed the one hour mark yet!
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 154 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
PiLiPiLi 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3708
ViBE133
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
Counter-Strike
taco 512
Other Games
summit1g7231
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0290
febbydoto3
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP117
• practicex 29
• davetesta24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• Shiphtur415
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 8m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.