|
On February 10 2018 09:10 Zaros wrote: I'd like to see Zest and Scarlett get through but inno has easy first match Inno has easy every match. That was the whole point of him putting so much effort into making this group the way it is.
|
|
|
INnoVation and Scarlett advances. With PvZ being at 41.53%, Zest has no chance.
|
|
|
INnoVation is actually an autonomous exoskeleton secretly built and piloted by Scarlett.
Checkmate, athiests!
|
Come on, Scary Lett! Destroy these faceless Zests!
|
|
|
I think Scarlett has a good chance to advance unless she sends NoRegret to play for her instead.
I fully expect an Inno 1st Zest 2nd finish though.
|
you got this ez Scarlett. this hype train doesnt stop at round of 16!!!
|
your Country52798 Posts
|
im ready! lets go Scarlett!
|
United States33702 Posts
Scriptwriter wax says foreign hope must continue to build for now until brutal katowice reality check
|
Australia18228 Posts
Game 3 Darkness Sanctuary, too bad we won't get to see it
|
United States30730 Posts
|
New map intro song isn't as good as the old one
|
ins't Maru the player that's been in the most GSLs of the entire ro16?
|
your Country52798 Posts
RIP Leenock.
Edit: The all in might work.
|
Well this is going even worse than I expected
|
|
|
My god that was the worst BBQ I've seen in a very long time (in a pro game)
|
|
|
|
|
|