• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:47
CEST 22:47
KST 05:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8194 users

[WCS 2017] BlizzCon - Day 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 94 Next
DBooN
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2727 Posts
November 03 2017 12:39 GMT
#101
On November 03 2017 21:36 Mun_Su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 21:30 Zephyp wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:28 Mun_Su wrote:
Wow I just remembered that I have a party tonight.... T_T

I hope to see soO and Bogus win anyway... (and Major, and Savage)

I can't watch it live either. So happy we got SC2Links and Twitch VODs. With a little care, I can watch everything without getting anything spoiled. And I can skip past all the ads and stuff.



Well to be honnest I don't know if I have the nerve to wait like that I'll probably check liquipedia/TL forum like a madman when soO and INno will play.

So, have we volunteers to do some LR

If you're gonna read the LR at the party couldn't you just stay at home to begin with?
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
November 03 2017 12:46 GMT
#102
On November 03 2017 21:39 DBooN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 21:36 Mun_Su wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:30 Zephyp wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:28 Mun_Su wrote:
Wow I just remembered that I have a party tonight.... T_T

I hope to see soO and Bogus win anyway... (and Major, and Savage)

I can't watch it live either. So happy we got SC2Links and Twitch VODs. With a little care, I can watch everything without getting anything spoiled. And I can skip past all the ads and stuff.



Well to be honnest I don't know if I have the nerve to wait like that I'll probably check liquipedia/TL forum like a madman when soO and INno will play.

So, have we volunteers to do some LR

If you're gonna read the LR at the party couldn't you just stay at home to begin with?



Not without strongly upsetting my GF, and half my friends.
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
November 03 2017 13:10 GMT
#103
On November 03 2017 21:36 Mun_Su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 21:30 Zephyp wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:28 Mun_Su wrote:
Wow I just remembered that I have a party tonight.... T_T

I hope to see soO and Bogus win anyway... (and Major, and Savage)

I can't watch it live either. So happy we got SC2Links and Twitch VODs. With a little care, I can watch everything without getting anything spoiled. And I can skip past all the ads and stuff.



Well to be honnest I don't know if I have the nerve to wait like that I'll probably check liquipedia/TL forum like a madman when soO and INno will play.

So, have we volunteers to do some LR


I think those days are behind me, unless I decide to drink excessively.
Zerg for Life
Boggyb
Profile Joined January 2017
2855 Posts
November 03 2017 13:49 GMT
#104
On November 03 2017 21:46 Mun_Su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 21:39 DBooN wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:36 Mun_Su wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:30 Zephyp wrote:
On November 03 2017 21:28 Mun_Su wrote:
Wow I just remembered that I have a party tonight.... T_T

I hope to see soO and Bogus win anyway... (and Major, and Savage)

I can't watch it live either. So happy we got SC2Links and Twitch VODs. With a little care, I can watch everything without getting anything spoiled. And I can skip past all the ads and stuff.



Well to be honnest I don't know if I have the nerve to wait like that I'll probably check liquipedia/TL forum like a madman when soO and INno will play.

So, have we volunteers to do some LR

If you're gonna read the LR at the party couldn't you just stay at home to begin with?



Not without strongly upsetting my GF, and half my friends.

Friends don't make friends miss watching Blizzcon.

Of course, I'm going to miss half of it due to work. Hopefully SpeCial Elazer and GuMiho soO take awhile because I might be able to get home in time to see Rogue herO which is where the important games start.
Argonauta
Profile Joined July 2016
Spain4967 Posts
November 03 2017 13:58 GMT
#105
Im goign to miss first match too, feelsbatman
Rogue | Maru | Scarlett | Trap
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 03 2017 14:05 GMT
#106
Fuck herO is gonna end my liquibets...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
November 03 2017 14:10 GMT
#107
On November 03 2017 23:05 Cricketer12 wrote:
Fuck herO is gonna end my liquibets...


Hey at least you can still ruins them!
Me I am already bellow 50% watching pretty much every tournament... and at like 70% in BW having never watch a full series.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 03 2017 14:26 GMT
#108
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 03 2017 14:35 GMT
#109
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

Can you pls add the "equally", thanks
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-03 14:44:30
November 03 2017 14:44 GMT
#110
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

Why don't you watch blizzcon with her?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 03 2017 14:46 GMT
#111
On November 03 2017 23:44 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

Why don't you watch blizzcon with her?

#dreamdate
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 03 2017 14:46 GMT
#112
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

At least yours is a date, I forgot and agreed to go to a music performance. I'm going to miss a lot of the last 2 series.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 03 2017 14:46 GMT
#113
On November 03 2017 23:44 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

Why don't you watch blizzcon with her?

She is probably more into OW
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 03 2017 14:48 GMT
#114
On November 03 2017 23:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 23:44 Charoisaur wrote:
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

Why don't you watch blizzcon with her?

She is probably more into OW

It IS 10/10 GOTY after all
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
DBooN
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2727 Posts
November 03 2017 14:49 GMT
#115
So is there anyone that's gonna watch the games and didn't accidently make an appointment?
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
November 03 2017 14:50 GMT
#116
On November 03 2017 23:49 DBooN wrote:
So is there anyone that's gonna watch the games and didn't accidently make an appointment?

I'm gonna watch only a few games because i don't wanna stay up until 3 am (thanks WCS breaks )
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 03 2017 14:52 GMT
#117
On November 03 2017 23:49 DBooN wrote:
So is there anyone that's gonna watch the games and didn't accidently make an appointment?

I'll watch everything, including the main event (JD vs Bisu)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
November 03 2017 14:53 GMT
#118
On November 03 2017 23:49 DBooN wrote:
So is there anyone that's gonna watch the games and didn't accidently make an appointment?

Yes. I don't have so little passion that I forgot about blizzcon and set appointments.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
November 03 2017 14:54 GMT
#119
hoping innovation goes out early, because i'm tired of innovation fans' exceptionalism about him. it used to be that "he can only lose when his subroutines fail" was a joke we all enjoyed, but now his fans say it and they're actually serious - any time he loses it somehow doesn't count, and allowing him those excuses goes against the spirit of competition
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-03 14:56:22
November 03 2017 14:54 GMT
#120
On November 03 2017 23:46 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 23:44 Charoisaur wrote:
On November 03 2017 23:26 Ej_ wrote:
Speaking of social obligations, I set a date today and forgot there was Blizzcon today.

That girl better turn out to be a fucking keeper.

Why don't you watch blizzcon with her?

#dreamdate

I'm laughing so hard at this.

Any girl who would watch blizzcon with you is an instant keep.

I'm going to be watching in Jerusalem. Wonder if I'll be the only one in the city watching
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 94 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 221
JuggernautJason107
Nina 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 613
White-Ra 171
firebathero 82
910 40
Trap 20
NaDa 17
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0167
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9538
crisheroes1833
Liquid`Hasu1785
Trikslyr93
Other Games
summit1g6076
Liquid`RaSZi5654
Beastyqt826
shahzam460
B2W.Neo251
Pyrionflax172
KnowMe129
ArmadaUGS119
IndyStarCraft 81
ZombieGrub81
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream421
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Eskiya23 18
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• TFBlade1012
Other Games
• imaqtpie933
• Shiphtur302
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.