On November 04 2017 15:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
TY himself said Special was the best Terran period
TY himself said Special was the best Terran period
Mexico >>>>>>> USA & Canada confirmed
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On November 04 2017 15:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2017 15:29 [Phantom] wrote: I didn't have the chance to see Inno vs Ty... But wtf inno lost? What? I'm seeing it was close but how close? I would have thought Inno would have wrecket TY seeing as he coaches Special and special beat TY 2-0. Special>Inno confirmed? TY himself said Special was the best Terran period Mexico >>>>>>> USA & Canada confirmed | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On November 04 2017 15:39 usopsama wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2017 15:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 04 2017 15:29 [Phantom] wrote: I didn't have the chance to see Inno vs Ty... But wtf inno lost? What? I'm seeing it was close but how close? I would have thought Inno would have wrecket TY seeing as he coaches Special and special beat TY 2-0. Special>Inno confirmed? TY himself said Special was the best Terran period Mexico >>>>>>> USA & Canada confirmed Apparently. I'm not even sure if USA or Canada could take a game off Special | ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 04 2017 14:19 Cricketer12 wrote: ...did I just win liquibets? And when I thought my successor couldn't be any less worthy than me . | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
| ||
|
AzAlexZ
Australia3303 Posts
On November 04 2017 15:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2017 15:39 usopsama wrote: On November 04 2017 15:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 04 2017 15:29 [Phantom] wrote: I didn't have the chance to see Inno vs Ty... But wtf inno lost? What? I'm seeing it was close but how close? I would have thought Inno would have wrecket TY seeing as he coaches Special and special beat TY 2-0. Special>Inno confirmed? TY himself said Special was the best Terran period Mexico >>>>>>> USA & Canada confirmed Apparently. I'm not even sure if USA or Canada could take a game off Special Neeb? | ||
|
FrkFrJss
Canada1208 Posts
On November 04 2017 17:43 AzAlexZ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2017 15:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 04 2017 15:39 usopsama wrote: On November 04 2017 15:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 04 2017 15:29 [Phantom] wrote: I didn't have the chance to see Inno vs Ty... But wtf inno lost? What? I'm seeing it was close but how close? I would have thought Inno would have wrecket TY seeing as he coaches Special and special beat TY 2-0. Special>Inno confirmed? TY himself said Special was the best Terran period Mexico >>>>>>> USA & Canada confirmed Apparently. I'm not even sure if USA or Canada could take a game off Special Neeb? Lol, Special beat Elazer, and Elazer beat Dark, and Dark beat soO in the ST2, and soO beat Neeb, so by transitive property, Special > Neeb. | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On November 04 2017 17:43 AzAlexZ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 04 2017 15:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 04 2017 15:39 usopsama wrote: On November 04 2017 15:37 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: On November 04 2017 15:29 [Phantom] wrote: I didn't have the chance to see Inno vs Ty... But wtf inno lost? What? I'm seeing it was close but how close? I would have thought Inno would have wrecket TY seeing as he coaches Special and special beat TY 2-0. Special>Inno confirmed? TY himself said Special was the best Terran period Mexico >>>>>>> USA & Canada confirmed Apparently. I'm not even sure if USA or Canada could take a game off Special Neeb? Where is he again? Oh right, he couldn't make it out of his group. | ||
|
Poopi
France13021 Posts
It allowed him to take a very advantageous position. If he were to win the whole thing, that seemingly small mindgame saved his life. It's like the cute tricks he did against Stats with the reaper & mine drop in that IEM he won, TY is strong at that kind of things. | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On November 04 2017 15:53 ZigguratOfUr wrote: And when I thought my successor couldn't be any less worthy than me .Boi u would have been my sucessor if seeker didnt screw me over | ||
|
dukethegold
Canada5645 Posts
| ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
| ||
|
nadavu
44 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 05 2017 07:27 nadavu wrote: Neeb's ultimate vindication: the two players he lost to are both in the finals! Clearly the third best player in the tournament. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC ZombieGrub47 JuggernautJason44 Nathanias EmSc Tv Shuttle Dota 2ggaemo White-Ra firebathero Barracks 910 Killer Bale Trap Shine [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi4047 summit1g2252 singsing1382 Beastyqt924 ceh9605 shahzam439 B2W.Neo357 C9.Mang0180 ArmadaUGS145 KnowMe124 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|