• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:52
CEST 10:52
KST 17:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6946 users

[GSL] Super Tournament Season 2 2017 - Day 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 28 2017 09:43 GMT
#101
On September 28 2017 18:42 DBooN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:36 Ej_ wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:28 Zzzapper wrote:
I looked at an old LR thread yesterday and I had completely forgotten that actual live reporting was a thing. When did it even stop?

I think the demand for LRs fell drastically when all streaming services became available on mobile

If I demand an LR, will I get one?


It is now a lost art, we have no idea how to do it.
DieuCure
Profile Joined January 2017
France3713 Posts
September 28 2017 09:44 GMT
#102
Seriously aLive ...
TL+ Member
Zzzapper
Profile Joined September 2011
1798 Posts
September 28 2017 09:44 GMT
#103
On September 28 2017 18:36 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:28 Zzzapper wrote:
I looked at an old LR thread yesterday and I had completely forgotten that actual live reporting was a thing. When did it even stop?

I think the demand for LRs fell drastically when all streaming services became available on mobile

I always read the LR on my pc when I was in school but I guess all the Starcraft fans are too old for school anyway these days
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-28 09:45:42
September 28 2017 09:45 GMT
#104
On September 28 2017 18:42 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:40 Elentos wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:39 Heartland wrote:
we need moar aoe

Lack of reliable disruptors was disappointing.


Very. Protoss also needs an aoe flying unit I think

Give mothership storm

Or bigger lasers
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
September 28 2017 09:45 GMT
#105
On September 28 2017 18:40 DieuCure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:39 opisska wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:38 DieuCure wrote:
I dont know how INno will deal with this Classic


Maybe he can ask Cure for some tips


Cure knows how to use ghost, INno don't


Is that why we can't see him at this tournament?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 28 2017 09:45 GMT
#106
On September 28 2017 18:45 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:42 Heartland wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:40 Elentos wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:39 Heartland wrote:
we need moar aoe

Lack of reliable disruptors was disappointing.


Very. Protoss also needs an aoe flying unit I think

Give mothership storm


I think a moving firewall would be a good addition.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 28 2017 09:45 GMT
#107
On September 28 2017 18:44 Zzzapper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:36 Ej_ wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:28 Zzzapper wrote:
I looked at an old LR thread yesterday and I had completely forgotten that actual live reporting was a thing. When did it even stop?

I think the demand for LRs fell drastically when all streaming services became available on mobile

I always read the LR on my pc when I was in school but I guess all the Starcraft fans are too old for school anyway these days


I honestly don't understand how people could LR like they did, it would take hours for me to get all this stuff written down, definitely couldn't do it in real time.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 28 2017 09:46 GMT
#108
On September 28 2017 18:45 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:40 DieuCure wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:39 opisska wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:38 DieuCure wrote:
I dont know how INno will deal with this Classic


Maybe he can ask Cure for some tips


Cure knows how to use ghost, INno don't


Is that why we can't see him at this tournament?

Yeah Cure wanted to play super late game vs Hush to show off but Hush is a dirty all-inner
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 28 2017 09:46 GMT
#109
On September 28 2017 18:45 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:44 Zzzapper wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:36 Ej_ wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:28 Zzzapper wrote:
I looked at an old LR thread yesterday and I had completely forgotten that actual live reporting was a thing. When did it even stop?

I think the demand for LRs fell drastically when all streaming services became available on mobile

I always read the LR on my pc when I was in school but I guess all the Starcraft fans are too old for school anyway these days


I honestly don't understand how people could LR like they did, it would take hours for me to get all this stuff written down, definitely couldn't do it in real time.


It required a lot of concentration but it was fun because you really paid attention to the game and saw a lot of stuff that you usually just sort of ignore.
Twinkle Toes
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3605 Posts
September 28 2017 09:47 GMT
#110
Very true. I remember in the golden kespa days, lr threads get to 100+ pages regular, 200+/300+ for epic series. and you can immediately reply to a comment on page 20 and have your actual reply be on page 30. In the last couple or so asl threads, I notice i was the only one lr-ing lol. Quality of streams also helped outdating lrs.
Bisu - INnoVation - Dark - Rogue - Stats
Twinkle Toes
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3605 Posts
September 28 2017 09:48 GMT
#111
wow alive
Bisu - INnoVation - Dark - Rogue - Stats
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 28 2017 09:48 GMT
#112
I once did an LR where I wrote it with the style of writing and perspective of a classical Terran whiner. It was good.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
September 28 2017 09:49 GMT
#113
For me the biggest thing was moving from the country with world's most expensive data to a country which is among the cheapest. Now I can really easily watch whatever I want whenever I want.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 28 2017 09:49 GMT
#114
On September 28 2017 18:48 Heartland wrote:
I once did an LR where I wrote it with the style of writing and perspective of a classical Terran whiner. It was good.

You've been DieuPoopi all along!
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
September 28 2017 09:50 GMT
#115
On September 28 2017 18:49 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:48 Heartland wrote:
I once did an LR where I wrote it with the style of writing and perspective of a classical Terran whiner. It was good.

You've been DieuPoopi all along!


I'm Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 28 2017 09:50 GMT
#116
On September 28 2017 18:49 opisska wrote:
For me the biggest thing was moving from the country with world's most expensive data to a country which is among the cheapest. Now I can really easily watch whatever I want whenever I want.

P O L A N D

H Y P E
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
September 28 2017 09:52 GMT
#117
this has been bothering me since the map came out

who thought it was a good idea to make the creatures on Acolyte constantly burp?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Twinkle Toes
Profile Joined May 2012
United States3605 Posts
September 28 2017 09:52 GMT
#118
I mean look at these LRs:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/264856-osl-jin-air-osl-grand-final
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/357247-osl-tving-osl-grand-final
Bisu - INnoVation - Dark - Rogue - Stats
DieuCure
Profile Joined January 2017
France3713 Posts
September 28 2017 09:52 GMT
#119
On September 28 2017 18:45 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:40 DieuCure wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:39 opisska wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:38 DieuCure wrote:
I dont know how INno will deal with this Classic


Maybe he can ask Cure for some tips


Cure knows how to use ghost, INno don't


Is that why we can't see him at this tournament?


Qualifiers aren't fair, he had the most difficult group ...
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
September 28 2017 09:53 GMT
#120
On September 28 2017 18:52 DieuCure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2017 18:45 Phredxor wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:40 DieuCure wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:39 opisska wrote:
On September 28 2017 18:38 DieuCure wrote:
I dont know how INno will deal with this Classic


Maybe he can ask Cure for some tips


Cure knows how to use ghost, INno don't


Is that why we can't see him at this tournament?


Qualifiers aren't fair, he had the most difficult group ...

TIME would have beat Hush
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 226
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1198
Bisu 665
hero 158
HiyA 110
Shine 71
Soma 59
EffOrt 38
Mong 36
sorry 32
NotJumperer 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 22
Bale 22
ZerO 19
Sharp 12
Terrorterran 11
Noble 11
League of Legends
JimRising 489
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft757
crisheroes580
Other Games
olofmeister1022
singsing672
Livibee233
Pyrionflax68
ArmadaUGS43
gofns26
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 14
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH333
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2395
League of Legends
• Rush1238
• Jankos1225
• Lourlo979
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.