• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:20
CEST 04:20
KST 11:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7999 users

[HSC XV] Championship Sunday - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 113 Next
This is also DH Atlanta LR during the break
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 18:43:18
July 23 2017 18:42 GMT
#1061
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv (T)Reality vs (Z)Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
July 23 2017 18:42 GMT
#1062
On July 24 2017 03:41 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:40 Diabolique wrote:
Elazer has the hat, ByuN has no chance.

Does the dirt coating ByuN has built up from never bathing count as a hat?

He did it with just his hair.
[image loading]
why even
DBooN
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2727 Posts
July 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1063
On July 24 2017 03:42 Elentos wrote:
> Play ByuN on Abyssal Reef
> Think it's not 3-rax

What did you mention the map for?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1064
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

Bbyong vs herO as the only draw in GSL ever IIRC, Reality vs Soulkey (which imo wouldn't have been a draw because of Yamato but w/e).
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1065
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1066
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
[quote]
I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
[quote]
I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

Cannon rush and shit probably
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1067
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
[quote]
I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
[quote]
I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

dark templars vs cannons
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:43 GMT
#1068
On July 24 2017 03:43 DBooN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:42 Elentos wrote:
> Play ByuN on Abyssal Reef
> Think it's not 3-rax

What did you mention the map for?

On other maps sometimes it's 2-rax marines
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1069
On July 24 2017 03:43 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

dark templars vs cannons

ah yeah those things happen
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1070
Make more reapers ByuN
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1071
On July 24 2017 03:43 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

dark templars vs cannons

happend in proleague with HerO i believe
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1072
On July 24 2017 03:43 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:43 DBooN wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:42 Elentos wrote:
> Play ByuN on Abyssal Reef
> Think it's not 3-rax

What did you mention the map for?

On other maps sometimes it's 2-rax marines

Ascension to Aiur most notably
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 18:46:18
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1073
On July 24 2017 03:43 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
[quote]
Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

dark templars vs cannons

As a dt player I can confirm it indeed can happen.

Both killed each others base, he didn't have obs or probes, but some army. Built an extractor in his base and blocked the ramp with dts.
why even
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1074
can a ZvZ be a draw since SHs aren't what they used to be anymore ?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 18:44 GMT
#1075
On July 24 2017 03:44 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:43 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

dark templars vs cannons

happend in proleague with HerO i believe

There was also a GSL game with HerO with forge vs DTs (on MGR), but I believe they barely didn't draw that.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:45 GMT
#1076
On July 24 2017 03:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:43 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:43 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv Reality vs Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D

I don't really see how a PvP can end in a draw though

dark templars vs cannons

ah yeah those things happen

Usually in PvP someone ends up fucking up so someone wins though. Like that PartinG vs Myungsik game where it was literally about 1 cannon vs 2 stalkers for a minute.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 18:46:24
July 23 2017 18:45 GMT
#1077
On July 24 2017 03:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
can a ZvZ be a draw since SHs aren't what they used to be anymore ?

Spine with a creep tumor against one zergling and one extractor, for example. No idea how it would come to that, but it's possible.
E : the zergling is useless, idk why I said that
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 23 2017 18:45 GMT
#1078
On July 24 2017 03:42 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:38 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it

yeah just seeing the stargate and the DTs was enough to remember it

both those series were so much not draws though, the Protoss messed up in monumental ways both times

Do we have famous draws for each mu ? I can remember Life vs First (ZvP) but not much else

I can't think of any ZvT draw, but I'm pretty sure there has been at least one in PvP.

e: obv (T)Reality vs (Z)Soulkey in that terrible Star Station game :D


You seriously forgot the best SC2 game of all time?

(T)Dragon vs (Z)Cytoplasm
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 18:45 GMT
#1079
On July 24 2017 03:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
can a ZvZ be a draw since SHs aren't what they used to be anymore ?

There was a game once where there were so many broodlings on the map that the game literally broke due to a memory leak, but not sure if that counts as a draw.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:46 GMT
#1080
On July 24 2017 03:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
can a ZvZ be a draw since SHs aren't what they used to be anymore ?

On Dusk Towers it would have been possible with lurker/viper/BL/static defense for both sides I think.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 41m
INu's Battles
8h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 41m
OSC
19h 56m
Replay Cast
20h 41m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.