• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7131 users

[HSC XV] Championship Sunday - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 113 Next
This is also DH Atlanta LR during the break
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
July 23 2017 18:35 GMT
#1021
On July 24 2017 03:35 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:33 pvsnp wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:32 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Poll: Will ByuN drop a map today?

Yes (6)
 
67%

Nope (2)
 
22%

He won't even make the finals (1)
 
11%

9 total votes

Your vote: Will ByuN drop a map today?

(Vote): Nope
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): He won't even make the finals


His TvP is not amazing, I could see him dropping 1 or 2 maps to Zest. Maybe even 3.

what about 4

Oh lol is it a Bo7? It's a Bo7 isn't it.

Yeah, maybe 4.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:35 GMT
#1022
On July 24 2017 03:34 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:33 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:32 Lorning wrote:
Is this real (Z)Life?

No its's just a (T)FanTaSy

Caught in a land slide
No escape from (T)Reality

please stop

Thunderbolts of (P)Lightning

Is it coincidence that these guys are all retired?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-07-23 18:36:07
July 23 2017 18:35 GMT
#1023
If anyone was (Z)Curious:

+ Show Spoiler +
Is this the real (Z)Life?
Is this (Z)just (T)FanTaSy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from (T)Reality.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'(T)M (Z)just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'(T)M (Z)Easy come, (Z)Easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any (T)Way the (P)Wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

Mama, (Z)just killed a man,
Put a (P)Gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger, now he's (Z)DeaD.
Mama, (Z)Life had (Z)just begun,
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama, ooh,
Didn't (T)Mean to make you (T)Cry,
If I'(T)M not back again this (T)TIME tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters.

Too late, my (T)TIME (P)Has come,
Sends shivers down my spine,
Body's aching all the (T)TIME.
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.

Mama, ooh (any (T)Way the (P)Wind blows),
I don't wanna die,
I sometimes (R)wiSh I'd never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and (P)Lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

I'(T)M (Z)just a poor boy, nobody loves me.
He's (Z)just a poor boy from a poor family,
Spare him his (Z)Life from this monstrosity.

(Z)Easy come, (Z)Easy go, will you let me go?
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let him go!)
Bismillah! We will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Will not let you go. (Let me go!)
Never let you go (Never, never, never, never let me go)
Oh oh oh oh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
Beelzebub (P)Has a (Z)Devil put aside for me, for me, for me.

So you think you can (P)Stone me and spit in my eye?
So you think you can (T)LovE me and leave me to die?
Oh, (T)BaBy, can't do this to me, (T)BaBy,
(Z)just gotta get out, (Z)just gotta get right outta (P)Here.

(Ooooh, ooh (Z)Yeah, ooh (Z)Yeah)

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters,
Nothing really matters to me.

Any (T)Way the (P)Wind blows.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
July 23 2017 18:35 GMT
#1024
On July 24 2017 03:35 Aelendis wrote:
I couldn't watch uThermal vs Serral, how did he win? Reapers I guess?

Yes.
why even
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:36 GMT
#1025
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 23 2017 18:36 GMT
#1026
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

He is a GSL champion. He can go 6 times rax reapers even in 3 butcher games.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:36 GMT
#1027
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1028
ByuN is the obvious tournament favorite atm, but Zest has played really well today. I wouldn't put it past him to beat ByuN or Elazer in the finals.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1029
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1030
back to bad music
Ciaus_Dronu
Profile Joined June 2017
South Africa1848 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1031
On July 24 2017 03:35 Aelendis wrote:
I couldn't watch uThermal vs Serral, how did he win? Reapers I guess?



First two games proxy marines.
Second two games 3-racks reaper, with 2 more rax follow-up.

[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1032
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1033
Christ, is that t.a.t.u.?
Community News
TL+ Member
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1034
On July 24 2017 03:37 Lorning wrote:
Christ, is that t.a.t.u.?

Yes.
why even
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1035
On July 24 2017 03:37 Lorning wrote:
Christ, is that t.a.t.u.?

sure it is
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 23 2017 18:37 GMT
#1036
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:38 GMT
#1037
On July 24 2017 03:37 Olli wrote:
ByuN is the obvious tournament favorite atm, but Zest has played really well today. I wouldn't put it past him to beat ByuN or Elazer in the finals.

definitely not anymore. I'd still put him as an underdog vs both potential finalists tbh, but I believe.
Aelendis
Profile Joined February 2011
Belgium892 Posts
July 23 2017 18:38 GMT
#1038
On July 24 2017 03:35 D-light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:35 Aelendis wrote:
I couldn't watch uThermal vs Serral, how did he win? Reapers I guess?

Yes.


All 4 maps?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 18:38 GMT
#1039
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:37 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

nothing besides that ? I had that in mind. None in GSL / SSL / VSL ?

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

oh yeah that rings a bell
gonna watch it
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 18:38 GMT
#1040
On July 24 2017 03:37 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 03:36 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:36 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:35 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:34 Diabolique wrote:
On July 24 2017 03:33 Durnuu wrote:
Time for a great poll once again
Poll: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

1 (0)
 
0%

2 (0)
 
0%

3 (10)
 
77%

4 (0)
 
0%

5 (3)
 
23%

13 total votes

Your vote: How many times will ByuN go 3 rax reaper ?

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): 4
(Vote): 5


I would like to vote 6 times, but there is not such an option.

Sorry, I'm not accounting for draws. Don't want to have a page-long poll

I would love a good old draw. What's the last high level draw we got ? I love SC2 draws.

Polt vs Strange, the draw that was destiny.

GuMiho vs Showtime in Katowice, no?

Oh right they had that completely unnecessary draw.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM330
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 330
TKL 176
ProTech150
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 31
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 18
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3868
Fnx 561
x6flipin423
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz30
Other Games
singsing2121
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo677
hiko657
dupreeh520
ceh9371
crisheroes309
Khaldor284
420jenkins222
Livibee206
QueenE122
Trikslyr89
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss65
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3857
• WagamamaTV398
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur746
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 54m
INu's Battles
18h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 54m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.