• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6351 users

[HSC XV] Championship Sunday - Page 43

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 113 Next
This is also DH Atlanta LR during the break
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 17:47 GMT
#841
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 Elentos wrote:
I dislike the War Chest Ghost skin.

I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 17:47 GMT
#842
On July 24 2017 02:46 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:45 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 Charoisaur wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:39 Ej_ wrote:
Maybe in the end we should just watch people play different people and judge them by WR and h2h record, instead of adding meaningless labels to pieces of metal and cash prize.

It will remain a mystery.

Flash 8-1 TaeJa

really ?

Undefeated in series.

only way for Flash to be considered a sc2 bonjwa ; have a positive WR against someone that has a positive WR vs every other potential goat
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 17:47 GMT
#843
On July 24 2017 02:47 Shellshock wrote:
hat > no hat

Not only that but Zest also has hair.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
July 23 2017 17:47 GMT
#844
On July 24 2017 02:47 Shellshock wrote:
hat > no hat

clearly op
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
July 23 2017 17:47 GMT
#845
On July 24 2017 02:47 Fango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:44 pvsnp wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 Fango wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 Fango wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:38 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:38 Fango wrote:
people wouldn't be hyping it up as a massive starleague.

Who


Everyone. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think VSL got the same level of discussion or prestige. That is until Inno beat soO in the finals

For example, Impact won season 1 and he's lucky to be brought up in convorsation. Meanwhile when Stats/Inno/Gumiho win a starleague around the same time it's a massive deal

Nobody hypes up VSL as a massive starleague what


People were using it to confirm Inno as the GOAT by saying it's his 4th starleague win

Are you certain they weren't memeing?


I dunno, some people are very "supportive" of Inno being the GOAT.

It's just strange that no one says Impact is a starleague champion, but when Inno wins the same tournament it's a massive deal

I mean, people claim Inno is the GOAT because of his actual Starleague titles and so forth, not because VSL.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
July 23 2017 17:47 GMT
#846
uThermine ?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#847
tilt
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#848
On July 24 2017 02:47 Shellshock wrote:
hat > no hat

2 hats + stylish hair >>>> bare bald head
why even
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#849
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 Elentos wrote:
I dislike the War Chest Ghost skin.

I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#850
Snutetoss promoted to the A-stream, good for him.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#851
is it me or were they kind of overhyping the widow mine drops? "so many mines so much lost mining time" but it looked like zest was just defending a really aggressive build really well
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#852
On July 24 2017 02:47 Shellshock wrote:
hat > no hat

hat > no hat > no hair

even
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#853
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 Elentos wrote:
I dislike the War Chest Ghost skin.

I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal

You mean the gold star?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
pvsnp
Profile Joined January 2017
7676 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#854
On July 24 2017 02:47 NarutO wrote:
uThermine ?

I like it.
Denominator of the Universe
TL+ Member
Durnuu
Profile Joined September 2013
13326 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#855
On July 24 2017 02:48 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 Elentos wrote:
I dislike the War Chest Ghost skin.

I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal

You mean the gold star?

Don't forget to use the D.Va spray
BUNNYYYYYYYYY https://i.imgur.com/BiCF577.png
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 17:48 GMT
#856
On July 24 2017 02:48 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 Elentos wrote:
I dislike the War Chest Ghost skin.

I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal

You mean the gold star?

yeah
if I see it ig, I gg on the spot
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
July 23 2017 17:49 GMT
#857
On July 24 2017 02:48 Durnuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:48 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal

You mean the gold star?

Don't forget to use the D.Va spray

I actually gg on the spot if someone sprays decals on the map
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
July 23 2017 17:49 GMT
#858
On July 24 2017 02:48 brickrd wrote:
is it me or were they kind of overhyping the widow mine drops? "so many mines so much lost mining time" but it looked like zest was just defending a really aggressive build really well

He did defend really well.
Drogo got demolished by this bs (tho it was proxied) and it's super easy to not spot a random mine and lose 10+ probes. Zest just played really well and countered.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 23 2017 17:49 GMT
#859
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:48 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:40 GumBa wrote:
[quote]
I dislike every skin

Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal

You mean the gold star?

yeah
if I see it ig, I gg on the spot

You need to work on your M E N T A L
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
July 23 2017 17:50 GMT
#860
On July 24 2017 02:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2017 02:48 Durnuu wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:48 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:48 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:44 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:43 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:42 Elentos wrote:
On July 24 2017 02:41 [PkF] Wire wrote:
[quote]
Same
give me that standard skins mod

I'm gonna tilt you by using different skins every game if we play in LRSL.

NOOOOOOOO

MY 235th WEAKNESS IN THE MU

Bad for you too, I have every skin so I can follow through

I just remembered you're T, that doesn't really matter, T skins aren't that disturbing. If you use the smiley decal that will annoy me as hell though
edit : decal not decoy lol

Smiley decal?

the carbot decal

You mean the gold star?

Don't forget to use the D.Va spray

I actually gg on the spot if someone sprays decals on the map

Imagine if you could hear the enemy announcer? I'd tilt vs the Dva one.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 113 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 152
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings35
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38239
Calm 3460
Shuttle 1272
Bisu 960
Hyuk 366
Stork 310
actioN 297
Soma 280
Zeus 259
Rush 216
[ Show more ]
Mong 176
EffOrt 103
FanTaSy 100
Last 94
Mini 91
Soulkey 90
Light 72
Dewaltoss 71
firebathero 71
Pusan 63
ZerO 58
Shine 52
Bale 46
NotJumperer 42
Killer 41
Free 38
ToSsGirL 37
Shinee 37
Barracks 35
Snow 28
hero 27
Sharp 22
Noble 20
HiyA 19
sorry 17
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Aegong 12
JYJ 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5073
League of Legends
JimRising 311
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1320
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns32085
summit1g6675
singsing1613
crisheroes237
DeMusliM174
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor28
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 59m
OSC
11h 14m
Replay Cast
11h 59m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.