On June 20 2017 03:51 Charoisaur wrote:
"I played pretty bad but somehow still ended up winning"
"I played pretty bad but somehow still ended up winning"
I can even picture this
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
June 19 2017 18:51 GMT
#1021
On June 20 2017 03:51 Charoisaur wrote: Show nested quote + On June 20 2017 03:49 Waxangel wrote: If Neeb 4-0's this, do you think he'll say something positive about himself like "I'm not trash"? "I played pretty bad but somehow still ended up winning" I can even picture this | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
June 19 2017 18:51 GMT
#1022
On June 20 2017 03:50 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On June 20 2017 03:49 Waxangel wrote: If Neeb 4-0's this, do you think he'll say something positive about himself like "I'm not trash"? 'I guess I'm pretty decent' "I got lucky" | ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
June 19 2017 18:52 GMT
#1023
On June 20 2017 03:51 Elentos wrote: Chargeless charge all-in? New meta? Further confirming Neeb is the american Zest | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
June 19 2017 18:52 GMT
#1024
| ||
|
Gurbak
France622 Posts
June 19 2017 18:52 GMT
#1025
On June 20 2017 03:47 Ej_ wrote: Is this a chargelot all-in? without charge | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
June 19 2017 18:52 GMT
#1026
| ||
|
Ludwigvan
Germany2373 Posts
June 19 2017 18:52 GMT
#1027
| ||
|
xenonn40
United States282 Posts
June 19 2017 18:52 GMT
#1028
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1029
Why would you not warp in adepts over slow zealots | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1030
On June 20 2017 03:49 Boggyb wrote: Don't we have more than enough evidence that gold bases are just bad in practice? Some maps pull them of very well. Habitation station for example (man i wish we got that map back). Blood boil has so many changes compared to a standard map. I prefer maps that experiment with 1 or 2 variations at a time (backdoor, islands, golds, bridges etc) otherwise it ends up being so messy. | ||
|
Blackfish1
15 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1031
| ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1032
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1033
| ||
|
Waxangel
United States33703 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1034
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1035
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
June 19 2017 18:53 GMT
#1036
On June 20 2017 03:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Would charge have changed anything? It would have worked better but still would have lost, probably | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
June 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1037
On June 20 2017 03:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Would charged have changed anything? charge makes a dumpster unit that you never want to make into a roach counter so probably | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
June 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1038
On June 20 2017 03:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Would charge have changed anything? It would have looked a lot less awful | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
June 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1039
On June 20 2017 03:54 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On June 20 2017 03:53 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Would charge have changed anything? It would have looked a lot less awful but would still have been hopeless | ||
|
KappaKingPrime
United States468 Posts
June 19 2017 18:54 GMT
#1040
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7061 Doublelift1918 JimRising PiGStarcraft307 C9.Mang0190 ArmadaUGS167 Maynarde139 ViBE83 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|