On June 20 2017 00:28 Zaros wrote:
Come on Neeb! we need a Protoss in the ro4
Come on Neeb! we need a Protoss in the ro4
But i would prefer TvZ finals any day.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:28 Zaros wrote: Come on Neeb! we need a Protoss in the ro4 But i would prefer TvZ finals any day. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:27 Waxangel wrote: SURPRISE NEWKIRK. BRING OUT THE BC'S Does Special play skyterran builds vs protoss? | ||
|
gTank
Austria2668 Posts
Not mixing it up? Btw I like storms but I never figured out why storms are still instant cast. | ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:26 geokilla wrote: Does anyone else dislike Storms? between collossi and disruptors... no I don't dislike storm at all. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:29 Charoisaur wrote: between collossi and disruptors... no I don't dislike storm at all. same ![]() | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:28 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: Does Special play skyterran builds vs protoss? I mean He copies TY So maybe sometimes | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
Charoisaur
Germany16098 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:28 gTank wrote: Am I the only one thinking you should make storm/fungal/emp all either projectiles or instant cast? Not mixing it up? Btw I like storms but I never figured out why storms are still instant cast. storm does damage over time so it makes sense it's instant cast. EMP does all its damage instantly and you can't move out of fungal. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:28 gTank wrote: Am I the only one thinking you should make storm/fungal/emp all either projectiles or instant cast? Not mixing it up? Btw I like storms but I never figured out why storms are still instant cast. ...what | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Boggyb
2855 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:30 Lorning wrote: A new announcer pack? Wooow, first time I've heard of it You'd think they'd have mentioned it before. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
| ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On June 20 2017 00:28 gTank wrote: Am I the only one thinking you should make storm/fungal/emp all either projectiles or instant cast? Not mixing it up? Btw I like storms but I never figured out why storms are still instant cast. I mean, storms are the one of 3 that deals damage you can avoid. | ||
|
Fango
United Kingdom8987 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|