• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:37
CEST 07:37
KST 14:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

[GSL Code S] Season 1 2017 - Group C - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 11 2017 13:04 GMT
#281
sOs can deal with pressure all right

a good skill toi have for sure
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 11 2017 13:04 GMT
#282
On January 11 2017 22:03 killerm12 wrote:
that idra gg timing

40 supply and 5 disruptors down is an Idra GG now?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
January 11 2017 13:04 GMT
#283
On January 11 2017 22:03 Keeemy wrote:
I love Tastosis so much.

Also, Billowy on suicide watch. 3-2 against sOs overall but he lost the most important games.


That on top of donating game 2 to soO is pretty sad yeah
No will to live, no wish to die
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 11 2017 13:04 GMT
#284
Billowy hype dead again, everything is as it should be
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 11 2017 13:05 GMT
#285
On January 11 2017 22:04 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Billowy hype dead again, everything is as it should be

the natural order is unfair
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 11 2017 13:06 GMT
#286
Rarely have I wanted my Liquibets to be wrong this much.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Lil_nooblet
Profile Joined March 2016
United States459 Posts
January 11 2017 13:08 GMT
#287
After sOs lost the misrallied immortal and the warp prism with the disruptor in game 2 I thought for sure he was dead. He had no 3rd either. Billowy really choked that game away.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 11 2017 13:08 GMT
#288
those invisible bands are so visible, there's detection in that studio
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
January 11 2017 13:11 GMT
#289
Gonna call sOs "La Cucaracha" from now on. Thanks Tasteless.
Hello
c0sm0naut
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1229 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-11 13:13:26
January 11 2017 13:11 GMT
#290
sOs == La Cucaratoss

Billowy == Sauce Toss

best sound in sc2 is DT chopping probes

worst sound in sc2 is DT chopping your probes
sorry billowy
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 11 2017 13:12 GMT
#291
ngl La Cucaracha is pretty funny
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 11 2017 13:12 GMT
#292
On January 11 2017 22:06 Elentos wrote:
Rarely have I wanted my Liquibets to be wrong this much.

I don't even see Billowy in your sig, fake hype is fake!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-11 13:18:33
January 11 2017 13:17 GMT
#293
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


No I meant back in the MLG days extended series were hated as F. But I personaly hate GSL format a lot more

On January 11 2017 22:00 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


Tastosis were trolling about MLG earlier so I thought he refered to that. I'm probably wrong nvm


nop you were right that's what I was refering about
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 11 2017 13:17 GMT
#294
On January 11 2017 22:12 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:06 Elentos wrote:
Rarely have I wanted my Liquibets to be wrong this much.

I don't even see Billowy in your sig, fake hype is fake!

Yeah you're right

I want my Liquibets to be wrong this much every time I have to bet on sOs.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Alarak89
Profile Joined January 2016
United States882 Posts
January 11 2017 13:19 GMT
#295
sOs lost three games in a row and still came back? Well, I guess he must have a super big heart.
sOs is THE ONLY player I pay attention to
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 11 2017 13:27 GMT
#296
On January 11 2017 22:17 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


No I meant back in the MLG days extended series were hated as F. But I personaly hate GSL format a lot more

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:00 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


Tastosis were trolling about MLG earlier so I thought he refered to that. I'm probably wrong nvm


nop you were right that's what I was refering about

ah check, I missed the Tastosis MLG trolling
I Protoss winner, could it be?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 11 2017 13:28 GMT
#297
On January 11 2017 22:17 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:12 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 11 2017 22:06 Elentos wrote:
Rarely have I wanted my Liquibets to be wrong this much.

I don't even see Billowy in your sig, fake hype is fake!

Yeah you're right

I want my Liquibets to be wrong this much every time I have to bet on sOs.

I mean if he is against someone really strong he will lose, so that might already be in the next round

On January 11 2017 22:17 Philozovic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


No I meant back in the MLG days extended series were hated as F. But I personaly hate GSL format a lot more



The GSL format is fine. Just think about it as two seperate bo3 series. You also wouldn't complain about Innovation advancing over Byul in the next group even though their lifetime record is in favor of Byul by 6 maps
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
January 11 2017 13:47 GMT
#298
On January 11 2017 22:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:17 Elentos wrote:
On January 11 2017 22:12 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 11 2017 22:06 Elentos wrote:
Rarely have I wanted my Liquibets to be wrong this much.

I don't even see Billowy in your sig, fake hype is fake!

Yeah you're right

I want my Liquibets to be wrong this much every time I have to bet on sOs.

I mean if he is against someone really strong he will lose, so that might already be in the next round

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:17 Philozovic wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


No I meant back in the MLG days extended series were hated as F. But I personaly hate GSL format a lot more



The GSL format is fine. Just think about it as two seperate bo3 series. You also wouldn't complain about Innovation advancing over Byul in the next group even though their lifetime record is in favor of Byul by 6 maps


If Inno loses 3-2 to Byul but advances I will be glad obv but it still won't be fair.
I also don't like bo3.
I hate everything
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 11 2017 13:48 GMT
#299
On January 11 2017 22:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
The GSL format is fine. Just think about it as two seperate bo3 series. You also wouldn't complain about Innovation advancing over Byul in the next group even though their lifetime record is in favor of Byul by 6 maps

Those are entirely different things. If Innovation 4-0's his group and someone tries to argue it's unfair he got to advance over ByuL after 2-0'ing him because he has a losing record historically, you tell him "You're an idiot. The better player on that day advanced." because his complaint isn't warranted.

But when Billowy goes 3-2 vs sOs and sOs gets to advance because that's how the groups work, some people will ask themselves the question "So are we sure the better player advanced here?", and that question isn't unwarranted.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 11 2017 13:49 GMT
#300
On January 11 2017 22:28 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:17 Elentos wrote:
On January 11 2017 22:12 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On January 11 2017 22:06 Elentos wrote:
Rarely have I wanted my Liquibets to be wrong this much.

I don't even see Billowy in your sig, fake hype is fake!

Yeah you're right

I want my Liquibets to be wrong this much every time I have to bet on sOs.

I mean if he is against someone really strong he will lose, so that might already be in the next round

Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 22:17 Philozovic wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:58 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:56 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:54 Penev wrote:
On January 11 2017 21:51 Philozovic wrote:
I really don't understand all that hate against extended series

what makes you think I hate it?


Wait, extended series is what we have here? I thought it was the MLG version that was called that.

It isn't but it's clear what Philozovic meant


No I meant back in the MLG days extended series were hated as F. But I personaly hate GSL format a lot more



The GSL format is fine. Just think about it as two seperate bo3 series. You also wouldn't complain about Innovation advancing over Byul in the next group even though their lifetime record is in favor of Byul by 6 maps


Come on, that is a horrible comparison... People can surely be upset if their players wins 3-2 maps but loses the day.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 482
Hyuk 449
Leta 113
Icarus 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 813
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft477
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2262
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1060
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 23m
INu's Battles
6h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 23m
Replay Cast
17h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.