On November 05 2016 03:15 KeksX wrote:
Technical difficulties hype \o/
Also I won 3 ZvZs during his speech.
Technical difficulties hype \o/
Also I won 3 ZvZs during his speech.
You dirty cheeser
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
On November 05 2016 03:15 KeksX wrote: Technical difficulties hype \o/ Also I won 3 ZvZs during his speech. You dirty cheeser | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On November 05 2016 03:21 Inflicted wrote: Boopped I have a feeling this is gonna get so annoying | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 05 2016 03:21 Poopi wrote: Show nested quote + On November 05 2016 03:15 KeksX wrote: Technical difficulties hype \o/ Also I won 3 ZvZs during his speech. You dirty cheeser 13/12 or be 13/12'd ZvZ is darwinian. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 05 2016 03:22 Noonius wrote: I have a feeling this is gonna get so annoying boop | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
| ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Nakajin
Canada8991 Posts
| ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Larva Mini ZerO Dewaltoss hero Mind [ Show more ] Sharp sorry Shinee Barracks Sea.KH Bale Trap Terrorterran NaDa ToSsGirL Rock scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2436 Liquid`RaSZi1591 FrodaN752 XBOCT263 Livibee187 TKL C9.Mang0113 QueenE93 RotterdaM41 Mew2King36 ZerO(Twitch)18 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|