• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:27
CEST 05:27
KST 12:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9781 users

[BlizzCon 2016] WCS Global Finals - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 350 Next
His ID is still Neeblet

Passionboard
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 04 2016 17:48 GMT
#581
On November 05 2016 02:48 Shellshock wrote:
How many delays are there going to be once the tournament gets going?

0 it's 2016 we know how internet and pc's work now

pls

pls Blizzard
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 04 2016 17:48 GMT
#582
On November 05 2016 02:48 Shellshock wrote:
How many delays are there going to be once the tournament gets going?

I expect at least 2 that wouldn't happen with LAN.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 04 2016 17:49 GMT
#583
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 04 2016 17:49 GMT
#584
On November 05 2016 02:48 Shellshock wrote:
How many delays are there going to be once the tournament gets going?

Spider?
Community News
TL+ Member
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 04 2016 17:49 GMT
#585
Mike Morhaime interviewed at the Starcraft stage, alive gaem confirmed
Neosteel Enthusiast
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 04 2016 17:49 GMT
#586
On November 05 2016 02:49 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:48 Shellshock wrote:
How many delays are there going to be once the tournament gets going?

Spider?

soundproof?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-04 17:51:30
November 04 2016 17:49 GMT
#587
On November 05 2016 02:47 Nakajin wrote:
Am I suppose to who does guys talking on the blizzcon stream people are?


I see Mike Morhaime.

On November 05 2016 02:49 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Mike Morhaime interviewed at the Starcraft stage, alive gaem confirmed


What did he say? I'm in class, have no audio, and have failed lip-reading 101.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 04 2016 17:50 GMT
#588
On November 05 2016 02:47 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:45 opisska wrote:
On November 05 2016 02:44 Ej_ wrote:
You ever wonder why there hasn't been a progamer named BootyEater69 yet?


What I don't see is how nobody good ever changed his nick to poopfeast420. Such legacy!

edit: Elentos, if you do this again, I am not gonna vote for you in the presdient-of-the-world elections!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to steal your idea. I'll go ahead and change it.


This is unbelievable, he actually did it!!!
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
November 04 2016 17:51 GMT
#589
On November 05 2016 02:49 opisska wrote:
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.

aren't TL shitposters ordinary people?
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-04 17:51:55
November 04 2016 17:51 GMT
#590
On November 05 2016 02:47 Nakajin wrote:
Am I suppose to who does guys talking on the blizzcon stream people are?

It's Rotti, zombiegrub and Temp0. They just changed a little since last we saw them xD
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 04 2016 17:51 GMT
#591
On November 05 2016 02:50 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:47 Elentos wrote:
On November 05 2016 02:45 opisska wrote:
On November 05 2016 02:44 Ej_ wrote:
You ever wonder why there hasn't been a progamer named BootyEater69 yet?


What I don't see is how nobody good ever changed his nick to poopfeast420. Such legacy!

edit: Elentos, if you do this again, I am not gonna vote for you in the presdient-of-the-world elections!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to steal your idea. I'll go ahead and change it.


This is unbelievable, he actually did it!!!

what an absolute mad man
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Nakajin
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
Canada8991 Posts
November 04 2016 17:52 GMT
#592
On November 05 2016 02:48 Shellshock wrote:
How many delays are there going to be once the tournament gets going?


It's not the quantity that is important, it's the quality. A delays is worth nothing if you don't have false timer, bad music, everlasting loop of 3 adds, 1 hours of filling conversation ect... I am sure Blizz will deliver.
Writerhttp://i.imgur.com/9p6ufcB.jpg
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 04 2016 17:52 GMT
#593
This preshow is pretty bad
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 04 2016 17:52 GMT
#594
On November 05 2016 02:49 opisska wrote:
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.

Shitposting is terrible.

In other news, Anyone who doesnt think ByuNjwa is going to destroy the competition is delusional
Community News
TL+ Member
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 04 2016 17:53 GMT
#595
i hope the little nap i took is gonna be enough to carry me through the night
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-04 17:53:26
November 04 2016 17:53 GMT
#596
On November 05 2016 02:52 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:49 opisska wrote:
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.

Shitposting is terrible.

In other news, Anyone who doesnt think ByuNjwa is going to destroy the competition is delusional

it will be glorious to see you go down 1 last time as TY 3-0s ByuN and takes a piss on the corpse
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
November 04 2016 17:54 GMT
#597
On November 05 2016 02:52 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:49 opisska wrote:
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.

Shitposting is terrible.

In other news, Anyone who doesnt think ByuNjwa is going to destroy the competition is delusional

TY has a 27 winstreak in TvT bo3+
Neosteel Enthusiast
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 04 2016 17:54 GMT
#598
On November 05 2016 02:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:52 Lorning wrote:
On November 05 2016 02:49 opisska wrote:
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.

Shitposting is terrible.

In other news, Anyone who doesnt think ByuNjwa is going to destroy the competition is delusional

TY has a 27 winstreak in TvT bo3+

ByuN has 4% more than that
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 04 2016 17:55 GMT
#599
Im so pissed im missing the opening ceremony...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 04 2016 17:55 GMT
#600
On November 05 2016 02:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2016 02:52 Lorning wrote:
On November 05 2016 02:49 opisska wrote:
There were times I felt guilty wasting my life shitposting on TL. This is the time when I have made room in my schedule to do that and would feel guilty for missing this maybe last opportunity to shitpost in big style. I really hope I am never gonna have to explain that to ordinary people.

Shitposting is terrible.

In other news, Anyone who doesnt think ByuNjwa is going to destroy the competition is delusional

TY has a 27 winstreak in TvT bo3+

I'm undefeated in TvT.

Where's my trophy

Reminder

+ Show Spoiler +
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 350 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1943
GuemChi 1433
NotJumperer 169
910 72
Bale 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 458
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King29
Other Games
summit1g7656
Doublelift1412
JimRising 612
C9.Mang0376
PiGStarcraft291
WinterStarcraft244
Maynarde119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 33m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 33m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 33m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.