• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8818 users

[BlizzCon 2016] WCS Global Finals - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 350 Next
His ID is still Neeblet

Passionboard
SinO[Ob]
Profile Joined October 2010
France898 Posts
November 03 2016 11:42 GMT
#221
My predictions:
(P)ShoWTimE 3-1 (Z)Elazer
(Z)Dark 3-0 (P)Neeblet
(T)TY 3-2 (T)ByuN
(P)Zest 3-1 (P)Stats

Cant wait for this blizzcon to start 0.0 ! GO SHOWTIME FDO IT MAH BWOY <3 !
Stephano and Clem enjoyer
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
November 03 2016 11:48 GMT
#222
how does this pashun thing work who post most gets high?
TY my boy gogo
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 03 2016 11:49 GMT
#223
While I must admit I was never really good in this hype business (and the whole photoshop thing kinda eludes me, even though I am someone who uses photoshop quite regularly for actual work), so my lack of hype is not important for the situation, I must also admit that I am somewhat less interested in following the SC2 scene nowadays. I still really enjoy watching the actual games (particularly when the commentary team and overall atmosphere is as great as at Blizzcon) and I enjoy talking about nonsense with you guys, I just can't seem to follow the players as much as before. I think it's mostly just a saturation after all those years, the retirement or non-results of most of my favourite players and also the novelty of the whole thing having worn off a lot - all this combined with the changes in how the scene looks like (with SKT gone, who do I even hate now?).

And then there is the thing that my real life is getting crazier (in a good sense) every year ... I have looked forward to moving to Poland and exploring a new place and its surrounding, but I am travelling so often, that in four months I have had only very little chance to actually do something in Poland. Yet I am planning to stay the weekend to watch SC2, so at least that counts as some hype, right?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 03 2016 11:50 GMT
#224
On November 03 2016 20:48 zakadar wrote:
how does this pashun thing work who post most gets high?


Almost, it's "who posts the most while being high wins"
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
November 03 2016 12:04 GMT
#225
On November 03 2016 20:06 Salteador Neo wrote:
There's just less of us I think. I'm actually really excited to watch this, and I'm sure the hype will go skyhigh when the games begin :D


The hype will never go (T)sKyHigh again. :'(
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
November 03 2016 12:09 GMT
#226
On November 03 2016 21:04 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 20:06 Salteador Neo wrote:
There's just less of us I think. I'm actually really excited to watch this, and I'm sure the hype will go skyhigh when the games begin :D


The hype will never go (T)sKyHigh again. :'(


Pun was intended but didn't want to make anyone sad
Revolutionist fan
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
November 03 2016 12:32 GMT
#227
I'm actually more hyped this year then I was for last year...
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
November 03 2016 13:08 GMT
#228
I'm too busy trying to remember if I missed something in my packing to make hype posts.

Oh god how can I know if I forgot something if I can't remember if I forgot it.

Plane lifts off for Blizzcon in an hour and a half. I'm going to be glued to the Starcraft areas and I anticipate a broken voice when I get back.
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
November 03 2016 13:14 GMT
#229
Tomorrow people
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 03 2016 13:26 GMT
#230
On November 03 2016 19:18 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 19:07 Elentos wrote:
How am I even in a lead on this passionboard without trying? People, start putting some effort into this. This is a shameful display!
On November 03 2016 08:43 Topin wrote:
while i love ByuN i see TY as a more solid player mostly in the mental aspect.

TY is pretty amazing at choking when it counts usually. I'm hoping he doesn't this time but I wouldn't count it out.


Sad times indeed. This is my first post in here too.

Surely the pashunboard will encourage Cricketer at least to start spamming up the thread.

Pashun points only count in "relevant" posts. Whatever the fuck that means.
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
November 03 2016 13:45 GMT
#231
Oh pashun made a return
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 03 2016 14:01 GMT
#232
On November 03 2016 22:45 Ansibled wrote:
Oh pashun made a return

It's THE Pashun thank you very much
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
November 03 2016 14:14 GMT
#233
the pashun never left us right
TY my boy gogo
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
November 03 2016 14:42 GMT
#234
pashun is life. pashun is love.
Zest fanboy.
_Puppies
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
24 Posts
November 03 2016 14:50 GMT
#235
It has been a while since I had watched some Starcraft. Hyped to see some High Level TvT!
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
November 03 2016 15:02 GMT
#236
hmm Inno and soO stopped streaming... maybe they will be at the ShoutCraft event?
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 03 2016 15:05 GMT
#237
On November 04 2016 00:02 Topin wrote:
hmm Inno and soO stopped streaming... maybe they will be at the ShoutCraft event?

soo won the olimoleague monthly which usually seeds a player into shoutcraft
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
November 03 2016 15:22 GMT
#238
On November 04 2016 00:05 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 00:02 Topin wrote:
hmm Inno and soO stopped streaming... maybe they will be at the ShoutCraft event?

soo won the olimoleague monthly which usually seeds a player into shoutcraft

Innovation declined going to Olimoleague offline finals for "personal reasons" which probably indicates him going to blizzcon. soO however turned up to the offline finals in which he won whether he would go fly 2nd November for a 4th November tournament the other side of the world i doubt it.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
zakadar
Profile Joined December 2015
Germany409 Posts
November 03 2016 15:31 GMT
#239
would be nice to see some inno mech aktion
TY my boy gogo
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
November 03 2016 16:22 GMT
#240
I swear soO is already at blizzcon. Him and Inno are basically confirmed.
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 350 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5m
OSC
9h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 5m
Online Event
22h 5m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.