• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

[WCS Global Playoffs] Winners Matches! - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 74 Next
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
October 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#241
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.


Half of the maps or so are the same as when ByuN beat Dark in GSL ro16
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Kevin_Sorbo
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada3217 Posts
October 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#242
those blizz ads are very informative.

I didnt even remember heroes of the storm.
The mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work unless its open. - Zappa
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#243
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

frost is even at best and dasan is considred to be terran favored
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-29 16:44:07
October 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#244
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.


Dasan station I'd give to Zerg just because ByuN and TY are unlikely to cheese. Which is the only way to win i on that map as terran
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 29 2016 16:43 GMT
#245
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 29 2016 16:44 GMT
#246
Time to change SGTK's signature
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 29 2016 16:44 GMT
#247
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
mCon.Hephaistas
Profile Joined May 2014
Netherlands891 Posts
October 29 2016 16:44 GMT
#248
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.


Frost is only Zerg favored when cross really.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 29 2016 16:44 GMT
#249
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg? Even? Nope.

Also it's not like Dark cares about spawns on Frost, he just wins anyways.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
October 29 2016 16:45 GMT
#250
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Gettysburg is even I think.


Ha
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
October 29 2016 16:46 GMT
#251
On October 30 2016 01:44 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.


Gettysburg is the worst tvz map, then apotheosis
Frost 2/3
KSS, Dasan are t favored

galactic and frozen temple not sure, kinda depends on playstyle but probably t favored?
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 29 2016 16:46 GMT
#252
On October 30 2016 01:44 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.

Hm, maybe I just don't know how to play the map then. Always seems good for T for me with the islands and split map potential. Not a great standard bio map of course.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-29 16:49:27
October 29 2016 16:47 GMT
#253
Map winrates for TvZ:

Apotheosis - 37.5%
Gettysburg - 42%
Dasan - 46.8%
Frost - 48.7%
Galactic - 49.7%
Frozen - 55.8%
Sejong - 60.6%
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-29 16:48:26
October 29 2016 16:48 GMT
#254
On October 30 2016 01:46 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:44 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.


Gettysburg is the worst tvz map, then apotheosis
Frost 2/3
KSS, Dasan are t favored

galactic and frozen temple not sure, kinda depends on playstyle but probably t favored?

Maybe is misjudged, but I won't believe that Gettys is worse than Apo.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-29 16:50:00
October 29 2016 16:49 GMT
#255
On October 30 2016 01:48 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:46 ArtyK wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:44 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.


Gettysburg is the worst tvz map, then apotheosis
Frost 2/3
KSS, Dasan are t favored

galactic and frozen temple not sure, kinda depends on playstyle but probably t favored?

Maybe is misjudged, but I won't believe that Gettys is worse than Apo.


PvZ apotheosis is worse but gettysburg bio TvZ is worse imo

I guess the winrates above have the answer, although with KSS as the best TvZ map and frost being random it makes for a relatively even map pool tvz?
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
October 29 2016 16:49 GMT
#256
On October 30 2016 01:49 ArtyK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:48 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:46 ArtyK wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:44 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.


Gettysburg is the worst tvz map, then apotheosis
Frost 2/3
KSS, Dasan are t favored

galactic and frozen temple not sure, kinda depends on playstyle but probably t favored?

Maybe is misjudged, but I won't believe that Gettys is worse than Apo.


PvZ apotheosis is worse but gettysburg bio TvZ is worse imo

Yeah, bio I agree, I don't think you should play bio on Gettysburg. My ladder opponents seem to agree .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
October 29 2016 16:50 GMT
#257
On October 30 2016 01:49 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2016 01:49 ArtyK wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:48 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:46 ArtyK wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:44 Ej_ wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:43 Musicus wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:42 Elentos wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:40 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 30 2016 01:39 Fango wrote:
I fail to see how Dark can lose to anyone right now with the current map pool. Even TY or ByuN I can't see it

Most zergs tend to say the current pool is Terran favored though

Gettysburg, Apotheosis & Frost vs King Sejong, Frozen Temple and Galactic Process

With Dasan Station being the wildcard.

Frost is terran favoured 2 out 3 times. Gettysburg is even I think.

Gettysburg is definitely not even, even with TY stealing free wins with mech.


Gettysburg is the worst tvz map, then apotheosis
Frost 2/3
KSS, Dasan are t favored

galactic and frozen temple not sure, kinda depends on playstyle but probably t favored?

Maybe is misjudged, but I won't believe that Gettys is worse than Apo.


PvZ apotheosis is worse but gettysburg bio TvZ is worse imo

Yeah, bio I agree, I don't think you should play bio on Gettysburg. My ladder opponents seem to agree .


Yeah exactly, so you play mech and lose like TY, that's why it think it's worse
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Fango
Profile Joined July 2016
United Kingdom8987 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-29 16:51:12
October 29 2016 16:50 GMT
#258
Basically as Terran you wanna play Frozen, Sejong, and mayybe galactic if you have the skill. So if Zerg vetoes any of them GG
I say that but ByuN and Ty are the best of the best
Zest, sOs, PartinG, Dark, and Maru are the real champs. ROOT_herO is overrated. Snute, Serral, and Scarlett are the foreigner GOATs
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-29 16:52:22
October 29 2016 16:51 GMT
#259
On October 30 2016 01:47 Elentos wrote:
Map winrates for TvZ:

Apotheosis - 37.5%
Gettysburg - 42%
Dasan - 46.8%
Frost - 48.7%
Galactic - 49.7%
Frozen - 55.8%
Sejong - 60.6%


Interesting, how many games on Dasan though? I don't think zergs like to play it vs T at all.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
October 29 2016 16:51 GMT
#260
On October 30 2016 01:50 Fango wrote:
Basically as Terran you wanna play Frozen, Sejong, and mayybe galactic if you have the skill. So if Zerg vetoes any of them GG
I say that but ByuN and Ty are the best of the best


Well you can veto apotheosis and gettysburg too, unless you're stats...
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.