On September 25 2016 20:00 CruelZeratul wrote:
Worst pulls I've seen. Why not Blinding Cloud?!
Worst pulls I've seen. Why not Blinding Cloud?!
Yeah, those Abducts were really bad. :D
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
On September 25 2016 20:00 CruelZeratul wrote: Worst pulls I've seen. Why not Blinding Cloud?! Yeah, those Abducts were really bad. :D | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On September 25 2016 20:00 usopsama wrote: Solar is winning though. Not anymore. Too timid. | ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 25 2016 20:03 CruelZeratul wrote: So if you Blinding Cloud Lurkers and stand on top of it, it will still do it's normal AoE I guess? But not when you stand slightly away from it? ye of course | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
| ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 25 2016 20:04 CruelZeratul wrote: Solar is trying to lose this pretty bad. And with Dark having BLs I think he has done it. BLs are really bad, but I guess he might have been ahead enough to win anyway | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Ramiz1989
12124 Posts
| ||
|
PepsiMaxxxx
Sweden5452 Posts
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
| ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
On September 25 2016 20:07 Noonius wrote: still the most boring mirror I thought we were watching ZvZ, not TvT | ||
|
CruelZeratul
Germany4588 Posts
![]() I feel like Solar could have taken this with the first Viper push easily if he just used Blinding Cloud and moved in with his Lurkers. | ||
|
Edpayasugo
United Kingdom2223 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|