obvious baiting is obvious.
But I'll bite.
MC IS GONNA ALL-KILL TOMORROW
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
July 16 2016 14:12 GMT
#2421
On July 16 2016 23:09 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 16 2016 23:08 Noonius wrote: On July 16 2016 23:06 [PkF] Wire wrote: Neeb wants to go for cheekiness too nvm I thought he was going to proxy something there god, how I hate the word cheeky and all its cognates Maru is cheeky. How does that make you feel ? ![]() obvious baiting is obvious. But I'll bite. MC IS GONNA ALL-KILL TOMORROW | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
July 16 2016 14:12 GMT
#2422
| ||
|
Durnuu
13326 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2423
On July 16 2016 23:11 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On July 16 2016 23:11 Durnuu wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Ej_ wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Heartland wrote: On July 16 2016 23:09 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On July 16 2016 23:08 Heartland wrote: Say the immortal Wolf words. Say them. You want to. Hair? T... ...he Archangel Protoss Wolf and his damn nicknames his? that's what everyone called him Really ? I can't remember anyone other than Wolf, but I'll believe you, I wasn't as active when Rain wasn't retired | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2424
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2425
On July 16 2016 23:13 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 16 2016 23:11 Ej_ wrote: On July 16 2016 23:11 Durnuu wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Ej_ wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Heartland wrote: On July 16 2016 23:09 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On July 16 2016 23:08 Heartland wrote: Say the immortal Wolf words. Say them. You want to. Hair? T... ...he Archangel Protoss Wolf and his damn nicknames his? that's what everyone called him Really ? I can't remember anyone other than Wolf, but I'll believe you, I wasn't as active when Rain wasn't retired Only Wolf called him that : P | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2426
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2427
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2428
On July 16 2016 23:11 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 16 2016 23:10 Ej_ wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Heartland wrote: On July 16 2016 23:09 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On July 16 2016 23:08 Heartland wrote: Say the immortal Wolf words. Say them. You want to. Hair? T... ...he Archangel Protoss Wolf and his damn nicknames aLive THE SCAN DEMON | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2429
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
July 16 2016 14:13 GMT
#2430
On July 16 2016 23:13 Durnuu wrote: Show nested quote + On July 16 2016 23:11 Ej_ wrote: On July 16 2016 23:11 Durnuu wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Ej_ wrote: On July 16 2016 23:10 Heartland wrote: On July 16 2016 23:09 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On July 16 2016 23:08 Heartland wrote: Say the immortal Wolf words. Say them. You want to. Hair? T... ...he Archangel Protoss Wolf and his damn nicknames his? that's what everyone called him Really ? I can't remember anyone other than Wolf, but I'll believe you, I wasn't as active when Rain wasn't retired I mean that's what Wolf said when I heard the phrase "archangel protoss" the first time in my life | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
July 16 2016 14:14 GMT
#2431
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
July 16 2016 14:14 GMT
#2432
On July 16 2016 23:13 ArtyK wrote: Full polt To MarineLorD's credit, he doesn't macro like he's diamond. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
July 16 2016 14:14 GMT
#2433
| ||
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
July 16 2016 14:14 GMT
#2434
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
July 16 2016 14:14 GMT
#2435
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
July 16 2016 14:15 GMT
#2436
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
July 16 2016 14:15 GMT
#2437
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
July 16 2016 14:15 GMT
#2438
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
July 16 2016 14:15 GMT
#2439
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
July 16 2016 14:15 GMT
#2440
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Mini Larva ZerO Horang2 actioN ggaemo [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1517 hiko846 FrodaN524 XBOCT212 Livibee172 TKL QueenE103 C9.Mang066 Mew2King41 ZerO(Twitch)23 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|