On June 25 2016 22:28 Elentos wrote:
But that depends on Elazer beating MaSa which isn't a certainty by any means.
But that depends on Elazer beating MaSa which isn't a certainty by any means.
That's why i used that could word
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
ArtyK
France3144 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:28 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On June 25 2016 22:26 ArtyK wrote: On June 25 2016 22:24 Phredxor wrote: On June 25 2016 22:23 Elentos wrote: I guess he might not get to dodge MaSa. Is it not GSL format? Couldn't he just beat Elazer and advance? He could But that depends on Elazer beating MaSa which isn't a certainty by any means. That's why i used that could word | ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:35 D-light wrote: Who casted the first series (on either or both streams)? Thanks Rotti, Tod and Nate on main stream. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:35 D-light wrote: Who casted the first series (on either or both streams)? Thanks Main stream was Rotti/ToD/Nate, B-stream was TLO, uThermal and I wanna say SortOf? | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:37 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On June 25 2016 22:35 D-light wrote: Who casted the first series (on either or both streams)? Thanks Main stream was Rotti/ToD/Nate, B-stream was TLO, uThermal and I wanna say SortOf? indeed it was SortOf | ||
|
Isualin
Germany1903 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
) | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
| ||
|
Isualin
Germany1903 Posts
This is too quiet | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:59 Isualin wrote: I'm pretty sure mods will not agree with me but i miss the tournament threads full of memes and banters This is too quietnothing to bant about when tier 3 players are duking out | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:59 Isualin wrote: I'm pretty sure mods will not agree with me but i miss the tournament threads full of memes and banters This is too quietYeah I was surprised to see how quiet this thread was. Thought HSC ones were normally pretty busy. :s | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 25 2016 23:01 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 25 2016 22:59 Isualin wrote: I'm pretty sure mods will not agree with me but i miss the tournament threads full of memes and banters This is too quietnothing to bant about when tier 3 players are duking out But the reigning WCS champ as well as Bunny and Snute just played series. Oh wait. I get it. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Hider
Denmark9448 Posts
On June 25 2016 22:59 Isualin wrote: I'm pretty sure mods will not agree with me but i miss the tournament threads full of memes and banters This is too quiettwitch chat? | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
On June 25 2016 23:01 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On June 25 2016 22:59 Isualin wrote: I'm pretty sure mods will not agree with me but i miss the tournament threads full of memes and banters This is too quietnothing to bant about when tier 3 players are duking out There is no tier 3 Player playing and its quite insulting to speak like that. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On June 25 2016 23:06 Hider wrote: Show nested quote + On June 25 2016 22:59 Isualin wrote: I'm pretty sure mods will not agree with me but i miss the tournament threads full of memes and banters This is too quiettwitch chat? I'm not sure exactly what memes and banter he's meaning but i'd refer to twitch chat as cancer rather than banter. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Hyun Killer NotJumperer Bale scan(afreeca) Larva ajuk12(nOOB) Hm[arnc] Britney League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|