On June 22 2016 19:33 Noonius wrote:
I will laugh like Professor Farnsworth after Hush wins
I will laugh like Professor Farnsworth after Hush wins
I feel sorry for the guy
Let him win!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 22 2016 19:33 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On June 22 2016 19:31 Penev wrote: On June 22 2016 19:29 Phredxor wrote: On June 22 2016 19:27 Penev wrote: It's time for Zerg vs bad who wins? Zerg. There's bad, then there is Hush. so bad>zerg>hush poor hush.. I will laugh like Professor Farnsworth after Hush wins I feel sorry for the guy Let him win! | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
A hushpuppy (or cornbread ball) is a small, savory, deep-fried ball made from cornmeal-based batter. | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 22 2016 19:34 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On June 22 2016 19:33 Noonius wrote: On June 22 2016 19:31 Penev wrote: On June 22 2016 19:29 Phredxor wrote: On June 22 2016 19:27 Penev wrote: It's time for Zerg vs bad who wins? Zerg. There's bad, then there is Hush. so bad>zerg>hush poor hush.. I will laugh like Professor Farnsworth after Hush wins I feel sorry for the guy Let him win! just like at the next match kespa will find a way to let the fan favourite somehow in code s | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 22 2016 19:35 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + A hushpuppy (or cornbread ball) is a small, savory, deep-fried ball made from cornmeal-based batter. sounds disgusting and very American | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 22 2016 19:37 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On June 22 2016 19:35 Penev wrote: A hushpuppy (or cornbread ball) is a small, savory, deep-fried ball made from cornmeal-based batter. sounds disgusting and very American Deep fry till you die | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
how i missed the cancerous builds | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 22 2016 19:38 Penev wrote: Show nested quote + On June 22 2016 19:37 Noonius wrote: On June 22 2016 19:35 Penev wrote: A hushpuppy (or cornbread ball) is a small, savory, deep-fried ball made from cornmeal-based batter. sounds disgusting and very American Deep fry till you die I'm sorry, I 'm not a connoisseur of redneck poetry | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On June 22 2016 19:42 seemsgood wrote: New patch incoming. oh, hush | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
coolprogrammingstuff
906 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Larva Mini ZerO Dewaltoss hero Mind [ Show more ] sorry Sharp Shinee Barracks Bale Trap Terrorterran ToSsGirL NaDa scan(afreeca) Rock zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2436 Liquid`RaSZi1591 FrodaN662 XBOCT263 Livibee187 TKL C9.Mang0120 QueenE87 RotterdaM41 Mew2King33 ZerO(Twitch)18 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|