On June 17 2016 19:54 seemsgood wrote:
I don't now what DRG did wrong .
I don't now what DRG did wrong .
He didn't do anything blatantly wrong it's just a seriously though favored meta right now. Someone's gotta figure something out!
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:54 seemsgood wrote: I don't now what DRG did wrong . He didn't do anything blatantly wrong it's just a seriously though favored meta right now. Someone's gotta figure something out! | ||
|
Salteador Neo
Andorra5591 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:55 sparklyresidue wrote: Usually I'd say DRG is fortunate to get TvZ for his Code A match wrong time and place unfortunately your sig is grossing me out btw D: | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12559 Posts
Seed vs Bomber: Lol guys adepts are too strong I don't know what to say. DRG vs Gumiho: DRG's style is anachronistic, he needs to change. | ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:56 Salteador Neo wrote: TvZ has looked rough for a while already, better start complaining about chronoboost ![]() seriously reddit has been so bad lately. | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:56 Nebuchad wrote: Terran privilege: Seed vs Bomber: Lol guys adepts are too strong I don't know what to say. DRG vs Gumiho: DRG's style is anachronistic, he needs to change. starcraft 2 viewers are terran biased even if they dont always play terran | ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2016 19:56 Nebuchad wrote: Terran privilege: Seed vs Bomber: Lol guys adepts are too strong I don't know what to say. DRG vs Gumiho: DRG's style is anachronistic, he needs to change. starcraft 2 viewers are terran biased even if they dont always play terran HUMAN BIAS.Its our instint. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:56 Nebuchad wrote: Terran privilege: Seed vs Bomber: Lol guys adepts are too strong I don't know what to say. DRG vs Gumiho: DRG's style is anachronistic, he needs to change. that terran bias has to stop, i'm triggered right now | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12559 Posts
On June 17 2016 19:58 seemsgood wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2016 19:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 17 2016 19:56 Nebuchad wrote: Terran privilege: Seed vs Bomber: Lol guys adepts are too strong I don't know what to say. DRG vs Gumiho: DRG's style is anachronistic, he needs to change. starcraft 2 viewers are terran biased even if they dont always play terran HUMAN BIAS.Its our instint. I don't really like humans as a whole so that fits. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On June 17 2016 20:00 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On June 17 2016 19:58 seemsgood wrote: On June 17 2016 19:57 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 17 2016 19:56 Nebuchad wrote: Terran privilege: Seed vs Bomber: Lol guys adepts are too strong I don't know what to say. DRG vs Gumiho: DRG's style is anachronistic, he needs to change. starcraft 2 viewers are terran biased even if they dont always play terran HUMAN BIAS.Its our instint. I don't really like humans as a whole so that fits. Humans suck both in game and rl | ||
|
Lumi
United States1616 Posts
| ||
|
sparklyresidue
United States5524 Posts
I feel bad for drg | ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On June 17 2016 20:03 Aunvilgodess wrote: What a funeral speech, holy shit Tastosis. Slow it down. I mean, it's probably true. | ||
|
Aunvilgodess
954 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8256 Doublelift2370 JimRising Day[9].tv355 C9.Mang0291 PiGStarcraft282 Maynarde131 CosmosSc2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|