• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9403 users

[GSL] Code S Season 1 2016 - Ro8 Day 1 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
April 13 2016 11:35 GMT
#201
dream looked really bad today
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
April 13 2016 11:35 GMT
#202
Now where is Wolf with his Dream-will-win prediction because he knows when to attack into 2 siege tanks that are left out on the map?
dankobanana
Profile Joined February 2016
Croatia244 Posts
April 13 2016 11:36 GMT
#203
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will
Battle is waged in the name of the many. The brave, who generation after generation choose the mantle of - Dark Templar!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 13 2016 11:37 GMT
#204
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will

I think Zest is everyone's biggest obstacle for winning this GSL lol
"Expert" mods4ever.com
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
April 13 2016 11:37 GMT
#205
1 viking vs 2, 2 tanks vs 4, 13 marines vs 26. ><
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
April 13 2016 11:37 GMT
#206
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:29 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:26 opisska wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:24 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:22 dankobanana wrote:
finals will be 4:3 for Taeja vs Ty

If Taeja wins this GSL I will freak the fuck out lol, best retired player ever


About as likely as the next GSL going to Stephano


have you checked the bracket? Its a long shot, but then again his biggest obstacle is Zest who he has a winning record against. Sure Zest looks good, but so he did in 2014 and got ROFLstomped. and taejas TvT is great


Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


GOAT > Zest
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-13 11:38:31
April 13 2016 11:38 GMT
#207
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second best player after Zest, right? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-13 11:38:45
April 13 2016 11:38 GMT
#208
Behind in supply against the better manouvering and decision making player

gg
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 13 2016 11:38 GMT
#209
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second favourite to win the title? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.

I didn't get that impression, he just said Zest would be the biggest obstacle, which is true
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
April 13 2016 11:39 GMT
#210
Ty just go fucking kill him. While I hate to use buzzwords, it's become extremely apparent that he lacks the "killer instinct".
dankobanana
Profile Joined February 2016
Croatia244 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-13 11:41:41
April 13 2016 11:40 GMT
#211
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:

You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second best player after Zest, right? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.


no no. I really dont think so. I'm just saying that his TvT was always stellar and a terran awaits in the finals
he will probably loose against Zest, but If he wins I think we can finally start to dismiss his chances every round.
Battle is waged in the name of the many. The brave, who generation after generation choose the mantle of - Dark Templar!
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-13 11:42:23
April 13 2016 11:40 GMT
#212
On April 13 2016 20:38 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second favourite to win the title? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.

I didn't get that impression, he just said Zest would be the biggest obstacle, which is true


You can say to every player who meets the best player. It's a comment without any meaning.

On April 13 2016 20:40 dankobanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:

You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second best player after Zest, right? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.


no no. I really dont think so. I'm just saying that his TvT was always stellar and a terran awaits in the finals
he will probably loose against Zest, but If he wins I think we can finally start to dismiss his chances every round.


Tvt is differnet in LOTV. His lotv tvt results aren't good, like losing to Keen 4-2 (who is pretty bad).
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
April 13 2016 11:42 GMT
#213
If only Terran had access to the Dark Shrine
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
April 13 2016 11:42 GMT
#214
On April 13 2016 20:40 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:38 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second favourite to win the title? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.

I didn't get that impression, he just said Zest would be the biggest obstacle, which is true


You can say to every player who meets the best player. It's a comment without any meaning.


My biggest obstacle to winning GSL is also Zest

Curse you Zest!
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 13 2016 11:43 GMT
#215
On April 13 2016 20:40 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:38 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second favourite to win the title? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.

I didn't get that impression, he just said Zest would be the biggest obstacle, which is true


You can say to every player who meets the best player. It's a comment without any meaning.

you actually can't say that about every player who meets the "best player" since matchup specializations exist, even still I don't think it's without meaning, it means that Zest would be the hardest player for Taeja, I'm sorry that's not some life changing comment for you but that doesn't mean it's "without meaning"
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-04-13 11:43:34
April 13 2016 11:43 GMT
#216
No artosis, this is where you are wrong. This isn't beautiful positionally play. This is TY not taking the opportunity to kill his opponent when far far ahead.
shabby
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway6402 Posts
April 13 2016 11:43 GMT
#217
On April 13 2016 20:43 Hider wrote:
No artosis, this is where you are wrong. This isn't beautiful positionally play. This is TY not taking the opportunity to kill his opponent when far far ahead.


When ahead, get more ahead!
Jaedong, Gumibear, Leenock, Byun
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
April 13 2016 11:44 GMT
#218
On April 13 2016 20:43 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:40 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:38 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second favourite to win the title? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.

I didn't get that impression, he just said Zest would be the biggest obstacle, which is true


You can say to every player who meets the best player. It's a comment without any meaning.

you actually can't say that about every player who meets the "best player" since matchup specializations exist, even still I don't think it's without meaning, it means that Zest would be the hardest player for Taeja, I'm sorry that's not some life changing comment for you but that doesn't mean it's "without meaning"


Zest is the best player in the world in all matchups. And Taeja has much worse TvT t han ty for example. So what is your point?
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
April 13 2016 11:44 GMT
#219
Dream so slow, wake up sleepy head
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 13 2016 11:45 GMT
#220
On April 13 2016 20:44 Hider wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 20:43 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:40 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:38 Die4Ever wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:38 Hider wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:36 dankobanana wrote:
On April 13 2016 20:33 Lil_nooblet wrote:
Games from 2014 don't mean anything right now. Zest has a 95% winrate in TvP and has already beaten Taeja this year. Taeja is a massive underdog.


no doubt about it. thats why I said Zest is currently his biggest obstacle towards the GSL title. I cant wait for friday
Ro8 in LoTV is very good for Tajeas legacy and considering hes practically retired. but.... he can do better. and I hope he will


You realize your talking as if Taeja is the second favourite to win the title? You seem like someone who makes assesments based on your feelings.

I didn't get that impression, he just said Zest would be the biggest obstacle, which is true


You can say to every player who meets the best player. It's a comment without any meaning.

you actually can't say that about every player who meets the "best player" since matchup specializations exist, even still I don't think it's without meaning, it means that Zest would be the hardest player for Taeja, I'm sorry that's not some life changing comment for you but that doesn't mean it's "without meaning"


Zest is the best player in the world in all matchups. And Taeja has much worse TvT t han ty for example. So what is your point?

Taeja would probably have less trouble with TY than with Zest, that is the point
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech137
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 218
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 38
ZergMaN 24
Noble 13
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 721
Other Games
summit1g9800
Sick189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 45
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1122
• Rush1047
• Stunt209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.