On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote:
I don't think this works?
Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known.
I don't think this works?
Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known.
forcefield the ramp easy wins since 2010
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Scarlett`
Korea (South)2440 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. forcefield the ramp easy wins since 2010 | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18760 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5653 Posts
| ||
|
covetousrat
2109 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. "Hmmm, my opponent has no nexus on the way, I wonder what he could be up to." | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18760 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:54 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. "Hmmm, my opponent has no nexus on the way, I wonder what he could be up to." proxy tempests obviously | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. So innocent, every zerg player knows you die to this :D. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:55 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. So innocent, every zerg player knows you die to this :D. Off 1 base you really shouldn't. | ||
|
juvenal
2448 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:35 Elentos wrote: Only super soundproof headsets. IIRC there used to be issues in the past where the GSL booths weren't soundproof, so if they're not fully soundproof anyway, you might aswell get rid of them ![]() guess what, no headset is fully soundproof either, throw all that shit in the bin! | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:57 juvenal wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:35 Elentos wrote: On April 01 2016 20:34 BLinD-RawR wrote: wait theres no more soundproof booths? Only super soundproof headsets. IIRC there used to be issues in the past where the GSL booths weren't soundproof, so if they're not fully soundproof anyway, you might aswell get rid of them ![]() guess what, no headset is fully soundproof either, throw all that shit in the bin! Maybe they stack up 3 sets & have the in-game sound at max. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:57 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:55 Musicus wrote: On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. So innocent, every zerg player knows you die to this :D. Off 1 base you really shouldn't. You should not, but you still do. | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On April 01 2016 20:59 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On April 01 2016 20:57 Elentos wrote: On April 01 2016 20:55 Musicus wrote: On April 01 2016 20:53 Olli wrote: I don't think this works? Well Trap, that was terrible. You should have known. So innocent, every zerg player knows you die to this :D. Off 1 base you really shouldn't. You should not, but you still do. Against what herO did you make the units and do the wins because you scout he has no nexus. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
seemsgood
5527 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
I never thought about that. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
Clearly you should never die to anything 1 base, especially in LotV, but honestly this shit never happens and you just get surprised. And as a zerg I know that feeling. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Dewaltoss Shinee Trap Bale NaDa scan(afreeca) zelot ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1735 FrodaN840 B2W.Neo291 Livibee184 C9.Mang0136 TKL QueenE83 RotterdaM61 Mew2King31 JuggernautJason6 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|