• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:35
CEST 17:35
KST 00:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

[WCS] IEM Katowice - Day 1 - Page 40

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 126 Next
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 02 2016 16:16 GMT
#781
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

Most importantly, it means that we won't have a full-French semifinals. We need to do something now. Someone has any ideas?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 02 2016 16:16 GMT
#782
On March 03 2016 01:16 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

Most importantly, it means that we won't have a full-French semifinals. We need to do something now. Someone has any ideas?

give Nerchio citizenship
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ppjack
Profile Joined March 2015
Belgium489 Posts
March 02 2016 16:17 GMT
#783
On March 03 2016 01:15 Soularion wrote:
Very glad that I ended up overrating Lilbow rather than underrating him. PR not looking as bad now, lol.


Lilbow is trully capable of winning this championship. He has a problem in mentality, he is just totally throwing the games where he is well ahead. Why ? He wents to end the game right there. It is just not the best move.
But in raw skill, mechanics, build orders, he is still top notch.

He seems to be eager to win and finish the games, I don't know why.
<;o)
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 02 2016 16:17 GMT
#784
On March 03 2016 01:15 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

wow dude aren't you a bit over heated ? a disgrace for france wtf ?

ha ha I didn't mean something so harsh I think. I meant it's a shameful display, like I dunno Euro 2008. It's not Knysna -that was Blizzcon.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
March 02 2016 16:17 GMT
#785
On March 03 2016 01:16 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

Most importantly, it means that we won't have a full-French semifinals. We need to do something now. Someone has any ideas?


Annex Poland.

Has proven to be a handy solution to a lot of issues thorough the history.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 02 2016 16:17 GMT
#786
yeah Showtime's early game showing here, shouldn't have lost any phoenixes defending that and he loses 2 that had lost a lot of health during harass
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ppjack
Profile Joined March 2015
Belgium489 Posts
March 02 2016 16:18 GMT
#787
On March 03 2016 01:17 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:15 Makro wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

wow dude aren't you a bit over heated ? a disgrace for france wtf ?

ha ha I didn't mean something so harsh I think. I meant it's a shameful display, like I dunno Euro 2008. It's not Knysna -that was Blizzcon.


He owes nothing to France. If you go this path, firecake being the biggest douchebag on earth is more a disgrace.
Give the player a break
<;o)
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 16:19:41
March 02 2016 16:19 GMT
#788
On March 03 2016 01:16 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:16 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

Most importantly, it means that we won't have a full-French semifinals. We need to do something now. Someone has any ideas?

give Nerchio citizenship

Napoleon once said that all men with genius were French, no matter where they were born. So I guess it can work.

On March 03 2016 01:17 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:16 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

Most importantly, it means that we won't have a full-French semifinals. We need to do something now. Someone has any ideas?


Annex Poland.

Has proven to be a handy solution to a lot of issues thorough the history.

Yeah we'd have free vodka too. Pretty handy.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 02 2016 16:19 GMT
#789
ShoWtime wins easily, the roach hydra timing did nothing
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
March 02 2016 16:19 GMT
#790
On March 03 2016 01:18 Ppjack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:17 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:15 Makro wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

wow dude aren't you a bit over heated ? a disgrace for france wtf ?

ha ha I didn't mean something so harsh I think. I meant it's a shameful display, like I dunno Euro 2008. It's not Knysna -that was Blizzcon.


He owes nothing to France. If you go this path, firecake being the biggest douchebag on earth is more a disgrace.
Give the player a break

true
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 02 2016 16:19 GMT
#791
I thought Lilbow was back but Sortof is handing him fine
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 02 2016 16:19 GMT
#792
Showtime should be able to close this out, at least I hope
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 02 2016 16:20 GMT
#793
At least Nerchio still has the creep dick.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 02 2016 16:20 GMT
#794
Now we have a series
Neosteel Enthusiast
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 02 2016 16:20 GMT
#795
That was some glorious display from ShoWTimE
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
SmykuToronto
Profile Joined October 2014
Poland269 Posts
March 02 2016 16:20 GMT
#796
Zerg losing ZvP on prion?
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
March 02 2016 16:21 GMT
#797
This series is odd so far, but definitely not bad.
Writermaru pls
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3400 Posts
March 02 2016 16:21 GMT
#798
Those games seem so random.
But maybe it's just the casting.
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
March 02 2016 16:21 GMT
#799
On March 03 2016 01:18 Ppjack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 01:17 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:15 Makro wrote:
On March 03 2016 01:14 [PkF] Wire wrote:
I'm extremely disappointed by Lilbow so far. I never liked him, but those first two games are a disgrace for France.

wow dude aren't you a bit over heated ? a disgrace for france wtf ?

ha ha I didn't mean something so harsh I think. I meant it's a shameful display, like I dunno Euro 2008. It's not Knysna -that was Blizzcon.


He owes nothing to France. If you go this path, firecake being the biggest douchebag on earth is more a disgrace.
Give the player a break

yeah you're right I take back what I said. And maybe he'll just turn the series around, but man those first two games really hurt.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 16:21:42
March 02 2016 16:21 GMT
#800
players should stand on their chair exactly as showtime, like this their back won't be hurt
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM487
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 25m
OSC
7h 25m
Replay Cast
7h 25m
OSC
20h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.