• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

[WCS] IEM Katowice - Day 1 - Page 107

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 126 Next
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
March 02 2016 21:17 GMT
#2121
On March 03 2016 06:13 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:12 Soularion wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:12 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:09 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:08 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:08 Shellshock wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:07 Nerchio wrote:
What's up guys? Btw. I signed up for studies starting from March but I will probably postpone them for Starcraft2 at the moment because there is too many LANs and they take a lot of full weeks.

what is your opinion on the power rank

FINALLY


Who do you think is most underrated / overrated

Underrated : me :D:D (seriously elazer is too low)

Way overrated Ptitdrogo since he can only play PvZ

Question : I agree with you on both, but where would you place Elazer? You'd know better than I, after all.


On par with Serral, for sure higher than TLO

Interesting! Yeah, I can see that. He'd probably be sitting somewhere around ~10 if I hadn't been super lazy, if that makes you feel better
Writermaru pls
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 21:18:26
March 02 2016 21:17 GMT
#2122
On March 03 2016 06:12 Shellshock wrote:
What are the predictions for Happy Hydra?


Reasonable probability Happy could take it (like 35-40%). Hydra obvious favourite though, and I would hate if Happy keeps getting away with his terrible macro. I say 3-1.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
March 02 2016 21:17 GMT
#2123
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months


This kind of engineer?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
March 02 2016 21:18 GMT
#2124
On March 03 2016 06:17 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:13 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:12 Soularion wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:12 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:09 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:08 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:08 Shellshock wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:07 Nerchio wrote:
What's up guys? Btw. I signed up for studies starting from March but I will probably postpone them for Starcraft2 at the moment because there is too many LANs and they take a lot of full weeks.

what is your opinion on the power rank

FINALLY


Who do you think is most underrated / overrated

Underrated : me :D:D (seriously elazer is too low)

Way overrated Ptitdrogo since he can only play PvZ

Question : I agree with you on both, but where would you place Elazer? You'd know better than I, after all.


On par with Serral, for sure higher than TLO

Interesting! Yeah, I can see that. He'd probably be sitting somewhere around ~10 if I hadn't been super lazy, if that makes you feel better

All in all it doesn't matter except #1 lulz god is only one
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
March 02 2016 21:18 GMT
#2125
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

Engineer? going to build a lot of Hatcheries, i see :D
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
March 02 2016 21:18 GMT
#2126
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

good luck then, i'm not familiar with the polish system so i don't know what you mean by the title higher (except if you mean specialization, then i get it)
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
March 02 2016 21:18 GMT
#2127
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

Kinda funny that Euronics has 2 engineers playing full time~
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
March 02 2016 21:19 GMT
#2128
On March 03 2016 06:18 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:17 Soularion wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:13 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:12 Soularion wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:12 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:09 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:08 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:08 Shellshock wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:07 Nerchio wrote:
What's up guys? Btw. I signed up for studies starting from March but I will probably postpone them for Starcraft2 at the moment because there is too many LANs and they take a lot of full weeks.

what is your opinion on the power rank

FINALLY


Who do you think is most underrated / overrated

Underrated : me :D:D (seriously elazer is too low)

Way overrated Ptitdrogo since he can only play PvZ

Question : I agree with you on both, but where would you place Elazer? You'd know better than I, after all.


On par with Serral, for sure higher than TLO

Interesting! Yeah, I can see that. He'd probably be sitting somewhere around ~10 if I hadn't been super lazy, if that makes you feel better

All in all it doesn't matter except #1 lulz god is only one

if you win this tournament I'm gonna mail you a card
Writermaru pls
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
March 02 2016 21:19 GMT
#2129
On March 03 2016 06:17 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
This kind of engineer?

I tore Showtime to pieces so I guess that kind of engineer, yeah
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 02 2016 21:19 GMT
#2130
Does AMD sponsor anything on the SC2 scene (or eSports for that matter) btw?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
March 02 2016 21:20 GMT
#2131
On March 03 2016 06:19 OtherWorld wrote:
Does AMD sponsor anything on the SC2 scene (or eSports for that matter) btw?

Team Exile
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 02 2016 21:20 GMT
#2132
On March 03 2016 06:18 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

good luck then, i'm not familiar with the polish system so i don't know what you mean by the title higher (except if you mean specialization, then i get it)


I guess he finished his bachelor, is on a study break for progaming right now and will delay his master a bit longer since things are going well.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 21:21:03
March 02 2016 21:20 GMT
#2133
On March 03 2016 06:19 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:17 Elentos wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
This kind of engineer?

I tore Showtime to pieces so I guess that kind of engineer, yeah

So, were you a bit scared when 10 immortals walked into your turf Rambo style in that last game on Ulrena? Since I know you love immortals so much.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
March 02 2016 21:20 GMT
#2134
On March 03 2016 06:20 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:18 Makro wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

good luck then, i'm not familiar with the polish system so i don't know what you mean by the title higher (except if you mean specialization, then i get it)


I guess he finished his bachelor, is on a study break for progaming right now and will delay his master a bit longer since things are going well.

ah; right then
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
March 02 2016 21:21 GMT
#2135
On March 03 2016 06:19 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:17 Elentos wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
This kind of engineer?

I tore Showtime to pieces so I guess that kind of engineer, yeah

Demolished him 3-2 indeed.
why even
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 02 2016 21:21 GMT
#2136
On March 03 2016 06:20 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:19 OtherWorld wrote:
Does AMD sponsor anything on the SC2 scene (or eSports for that matter) btw?

Team Exile

That's PiG's team right?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
March 02 2016 21:22 GMT
#2137
On March 03 2016 06:20 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:19 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:17 Elentos wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:16 Nerchio wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:15 Makro wrote:
nerchio's studies know no ends apparently

I am an engineer and I go for the title 1 higher right now, but will probably postpone for at least 6 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
This kind of engineer?

I tore Showtime to pieces so I guess that kind of engineer, yeah

So, were you a bit scared when 10 immortals walked into your turf Rambo style in that last game on Ulrena? Since I know you love immortals so much.

Not so much since he was only on 2 base but yea, immortals are not bad
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
March 02 2016 21:22 GMT
#2138
On March 03 2016 06:21 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2016 06:20 Aeromi wrote:
On March 03 2016 06:19 OtherWorld wrote:
Does AMD sponsor anything on the SC2 scene (or eSports for that matter) btw?

Team Exile

That's PiG's team right?

Yes!
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-02 21:22:32
March 02 2016 21:22 GMT
#2139
On March 03 2016 06:19 OtherWorld wrote:
Does AMD sponsor anything on the SC2 scene (or eSports for that matter) btw?


ROCCAT I think (though they no longer have SC2 players).
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
March 02 2016 21:22 GMT
#2140
Happy is like the only Terran who doesn't plan to kill Z before Ultras, but rather just prepares for Ultras.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 126 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1473
BeSt 286
Soulkey 152
Soma 145
sorry 116
Mind 71
Bale 26
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 31m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 31m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 31m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.