On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote:
I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me.
I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me.
Meh i always choose the hard bets for myself -.- Too much JD pasion

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please keep the balance whine down, guys. Discussion's fine, whine is not. | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. Meh i always choose the hard bets for myself -.- Too much JD pasion ![]() | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:57 Elentos wrote: Woah Kung Fu Cup qualifier final Dream vs TY :O Is Dream ultra strong again? | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. I was warning him of you <.< | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:58 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. Meh i always choose the hard bets for myself -.- Too much JD pasion ![]() Fun thing is that I'm cheering for JD here. But well gotta reap sigs when I can. | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:58 Arvendilin wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. I was warning him of you <.< Gratz for your 1k | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:58 Arvendilin wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. I was warning him of you <.< haha yeah I'm literally the Man of Mirrors with sigs | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:58 gingerfluffmuff wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:58 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. I was warning him of you <.< Gratz for your 1k Awwe thanks, I guess I'm really good at shitposting :D | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:57 oleewere wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:46 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On February 03 2016 22:45 Sakat wrote: On February 03 2016 22:44 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:42 Sakat wrote: On February 03 2016 22:41 Arvendilin wrote: I think Zest might be the next god, sitting to the right of TY in the triumvirat, who will be the third... the Zerg god? Life's in jail so... no maybe soO or Byul? Byul looks interesting with weird builds atleast, and soO ehhh I'm not convinced, I wonder who it will be :0 One of Byul, soO, Solar... maybe Rogue, I guess? LOL. you noobs DARK ofc they are all pretty good zergs, but i'm not sure anyone of them can really win tournaments. maybe Solar iloveoov promised soO! | ||
|
RHoudini
Belgium3631 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:58 gingerfluffmuff wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:57 Elentos wrote: Woah Kung Fu Cup qualifier final Dream vs TY :O Is Dream ultra strong again? We'll see. | ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:59 Arvendilin wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:58 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On February 03 2016 22:58 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. I was warning him of you <.< Gratz for your 1k Awwe thanks, I guess I'm really good at shitposting :D Those LR threads wont fill themselves :D | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:58 The_Red_Viper wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:57 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:55 Arvendilin wrote: On February 03 2016 22:54 OtherWorld wrote: On February 03 2016 22:51 The_Red_Viper wrote: OMG i hope JD wins :/ Oh hey look your sig is free what do you say about a sigbet? DON'T DONT DON'T he is evil and will use your passion against you!!!! :0 I know The_Red_Viper well. He won't win against me. Meh i always choose the hard bets for myself -.- Too much JD pasion ![]() oh tell me about it... | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
| ||
|
gingerfluffmuff
Austria4570 Posts
On February 03 2016 22:59 Elentos wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:58 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On February 03 2016 22:57 Elentos wrote: Woah Kung Fu Cup qualifier final Dream vs TY :O Is Dream ultra strong again? We'll see. Are you watching both streams? | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
| ||
|
Yiome
China1687 Posts
On February 03 2016 23:00 gingerfluffmuff wrote: Show nested quote + On February 03 2016 22:59 Elentos wrote: On February 03 2016 22:58 gingerfluffmuff wrote: On February 03 2016 22:57 Elentos wrote: Woah Kung Fu Cup qualifier final Dream vs TY :O Is Dream ultra strong again? We'll see. Are you watching both streams? I am Firefox tab micro is so intense | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Horang2 Dewaltoss Mini Rush Zeus EffOrt Free Trap [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1743 Liquid`RaSZi1636 Beastyqt769 B2W.Neo355 C9.Mang0298 crisheroes220 dupreeh146 QueenE113 Trikslyr72 UpATreeSC57 JuggernautJason20 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH308 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|