• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:01
CEST 07:01
KST 14:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6009 users

[DreamHack] Leipzig Day 2 - Page 74

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 91 Next
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
January 23 2016 20:28 GMT
#1461
Lets go violet fighting!
why even
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
January 23 2016 20:28 GMT
#1462
On January 24 2016 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:26 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.

Actually, now that Flash is gone, I don't know what my favorite team is. I am evenly split between the five teams.

With KT having Life and Losira I have to cheer for them. I'm also a TY fan

If TY wins a SSL, GSL or Kespa Cup, then I will automatically become a KT fan again.
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
January 23 2016 20:28 GMT
#1463
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Nestea's undefeated GSL run
(Z)July --> (T)Ensnare --> (Z)CoCa --> (P)HongUn --> (Z)Losira
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 23 2016 20:29 GMT
#1464
On January 24 2016 05:25 Dodgin wrote:
I'd like to say It's very strange to see violet actually doing well in a tournament

Yeah I don't even think he's improved a lot from his abysmal (by comparison) 2015 I just think he's decent enough to run through this tournament pretty easily so far
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 23 2016 20:29 GMT
#1465
Aw man drogo won game 5.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 23 2016 20:29 GMT
#1466
On January 24 2016 05:28 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:26 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
[quote]
WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.

Actually, now that Flash is gone, I don't know what my favorite team is. I am evenly split between the five teams.

With KT having Life and Losira I have to cheer for them. I'm also a TY fan

If TY wins a SSL, GSL or Kespa Cup, then I will automatically become a KT fan again.

He's been playing like a god but he got dual cursed by Artosis and Wolf so he'll never win anything
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 23 2016 20:30 GMT
#1467
wub wub
I Protoss winner, could it be?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 23 2016 20:30 GMT
#1468
On January 24 2016 05:29 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Dodgin wrote:
I'd like to say It's very strange to see violet actually doing well in a tournament

Yeah I don't even think he's improved a lot from his abysmal (by comparison) 2015 I just think he's decent enough to run through this tournament pretty easily so far

Ehh no he admitted himself that he was bad in 2015 due to visa issues and family issues that made it hard to practice, but now he was on a good practice regimen and therefore improving.
Neosteel Enthusiast
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
January 23 2016 20:30 GMT
#1469
FlashThought :

I miss inori, his macro games were so cool.
RIP MKP
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 23 2016 20:31 GMT
#1470
On January 24 2016 05:29 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:28 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:26 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.

Actually, now that Flash is gone, I don't know what my favorite team is. I am evenly split between the five teams.

With KT having Life and Losira I have to cheer for them. I'm also a TY fan

If TY wins a SSL, GSL or Kespa Cup, then I will automatically become a KT fan again.

He's been playing like a god but he got dual cursed by Artosis and Wolf so he'll never win anything

TY eternally hyped as someone who will break out eventually. He can't escape it
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 23 2016 20:31 GMT
#1471
On January 24 2016 05:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:24 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to

Wait, Flash retired?

Finally he admitted SC2 was too hard! I hope he returns BW

Have you just been sitting in a corner in Belgium drinking Jack for the past few months?

Man, after you've been through what Lorning's been though, you need a looooooooooong break
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 23 2016 20:31 GMT
#1472
On January 24 2016 05:28 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Nestea's undefeated GSL run
(Z)July --> (T)Ensnare --> (Z)CoCa --> (P)HongUn --> (Z)Losira

The greatest of runs ever

Ensnare the T GOD

If CoCa wasn't caught matchfixing, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Losira still a GOD

HONGUN FUCKING PRIME

THE GOD OF FUCKING WAR

best run ever
Community News
TL+ Member
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
January 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1473
On January 24 2016 05:29 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:28 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:27 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:26 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.

Actually, now that Flash is gone, I don't know what my favorite team is. I am evenly split between the five teams.

With KT having Life and Losira I have to cheer for them. I'm also a TY fan

If TY wins a SSL, GSL or Kespa Cup, then I will automatically become a KT fan again.

He's been playing like a god but he got dual cursed by Artosis and Wolf so he'll never win anything

I know. It hurts so much when I expect him to finally win something, and he doesn't.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1474
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1475
On January 24 2016 05:28 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Nestea's undefeated GSL run
(Z)July --> (T)Ensnare --> (Z)CoCa --> (P)HongUn --> (Z)Losira

He had a fake group stage with one player forfeiting though :/
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
January 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1476
On January 24 2016 05:30 shid0x wrote:
FlashThought :

I miss inori, his macro games were so cool.


There's like 4 people here who know who you're talking about
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 23 2016 20:33 GMT
#1477
On January 24 2016 05:30 shid0x wrote:
FlashThought :

I miss inori, his macro games were so cool.

His games against Stephano were amazing
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 23 2016 20:33 GMT
#1478
On January 24 2016 05:32 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:30 shid0x wrote:
FlashThought :

I miss inori, his macro games were so cool.


There's like 4 people here who know who you're talking about

I remember the name but remember nothing about the player himself
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 23 2016 20:33 GMT
#1479
On January 24 2016 05:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
https://twitter.com/AcerBly/status/690994442073939968

ZvZ really needs its own personal Oz.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
January 23 2016 20:33 GMT
#1480
On January 24 2016 05:31 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:28 Solar424 wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Nestea's undefeated GSL run
(Z)July --> (T)Ensnare --> (Z)CoCa --> (P)HongUn --> (Z)Losira

The greatest of runs ever

Ensnare the T GOD

If CoCa wasn't caught matchfixing, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Losira still a GOD

HONGUN FUCKING PRIME

THE GOD OF FUCKING WAR

best run ever

Pretty sure Idra's IPL1 run was harder than that crap. Just a shame he couldn't stay undefeated after the hot start
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft401
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 59m
Stellar Fest
7h 59m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.