• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8316 users

[DreamHack] Leipzig Day 2 - Page 72

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 91 Next
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 23 2016 20:20 GMT
#1421
pardon his french guys
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1422
Ptitdrogo #1
"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1423
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:09 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:08 Lorning wrote:
Apedts are dfucking amazing

Drunk Lorning best Lorning

No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1424
#wallez
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Faefae
Profile Joined June 2014
2203 Posts
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1425
ahahah "shit [..] fucking [...] fucking shit"
ForGG. 29/11/2014
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1426
#Wouallez~
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-23 20:22:20
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1427
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:09 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:08 Lorning wrote:
Apedts are dfucking amazing

Drunk Lorning best Lorning

No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm goodµ

Or frenchies
Community News
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 23 2016 20:21 GMT
#1428
On January 24 2016 05:20 shid0x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:18 Aeromi wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:15 shid0x wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Makro wrote:
so happy for drogo, each time he's tilting but now it's his time


If the finals are on the big stage ( i hope ), i'm kinda concerned about his nerves.
I will be his first big final on stage and even the best have had troubles with it.

Asus.


Wait you mean the tournament where there were literally 0 spectator ? Or maybe this was another asus event i don't remember.

Either way this one is way bigger ( also i remember he choked hard against losira )

Also Losira played better
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 23 2016 20:22 GMT
#1429
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:09 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:08 Lorning wrote:
Apedts are dfucking amazing

Drunk Lorning best Lorning

No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

Prime is ded
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
January 23 2016 20:22 GMT
#1430
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:09 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:08 Lorning wrote:
Apedts are dfucking amazing

Drunk Lorning best Lorning

No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

Its hard to support that which no longer exists
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 23 2016 20:22 GMT
#1431
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:09 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Drunk Lorning best Lorning

No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1432
On January 24 2016 05:20 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:17 Arvendilin wrote:
I wonder what brought Lorning back, was it Alcohol? Was it Drugs? Was it his lover the foreign D and the WCS changes? Was it a lack of Mayo?

We will probably never know :0

Starts with J

ends with ack daniels

<marquee>Its jack ajlmefouajebfouaefoueafubdaniels m989999999</marquee>


I used to drink jack daniels until I discovered gin and tonic
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1433
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player
Community News
TL+ Member
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-23 20:23:46
January 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1434
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:09 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Drunk Lorning best Lorning

No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
January 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1435
On January 24 2016 05:16 Solar424 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:15 Deathstar wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:10 Arvendilin wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:05 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:03 Superbanana wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:02 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:01 Superbanana wrote:
On January 24 2016 04:59 mongmong wrote:
It's also wonderful to see Hydra wrecked after all the haughty shit he has displayed <3 BLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he do?

Pretty much nothing but for some reason people have turned "Hydra is arrogant" into something along the lines of "HerO is emotional"

Oh well, he may be slightly cocky but nothing that stands out... but i never saw arrogance.

When koreans are really confident that they will beat a foreigner sometimes people get a bit mad. A lot of people rejoiced Life losing Blizzcon because he was "arrogant and mean" to Lilbow

Oh god, Life vs Lilbow was one of my favorite series of Blizzcon, I couldn't stop laughing!

In fact I'm grinning like an idiot right now even just thinking about the stompage :D

Lilbow made a complete idiot out of himself. It was a glorious series

It was better in hindsight because he said he was "preparing for LotV," and hasn't done anything notable since.

I disaggree it was better at the time, because that was right when many community members and especially Lycan were arguing about a system tat either guarantees foreigners or gives foreigners a significant advantage to get to Blizzcon and then seeing the one foreigner we got there get so freaking rekt was glorious (as someone who thought the idea was stupid and Blizzcon should be about the best players not the most non Korean players) swimming in the black sea made out of all their tears.

And then WCS changes happened and I was infact the one who cried salty salty tears towards the end
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1436
On January 24 2016 05:23 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:20 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 Arvendilin wrote:
I wonder what brought Lorning back, was it Alcohol? Was it Drugs? Was it his lover the foreign D and the WCS changes? Was it a lack of Mayo?

We will probably never know :0

Starts with J

ends with ack daniels

Its jack ajlmefouajebfouaefoueafubdaniels m989999999


I used to drink jack daniels until I discovered gin and tonic

G and T was my death a couple of months ago, never again
Community News
TL+ Member
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
January 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1437
So is violet fucking hot again, or did his opponents wet themselves?
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
January 23 2016 20:24 GMT
#1438
On January 24 2016 05:23 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:20 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 Arvendilin wrote:
I wonder what brought Lorning back, was it Alcohol? Was it Drugs? Was it his lover the foreign D and the WCS changes? Was it a lack of Mayo?

We will probably never know :0

Starts with J

ends with ack daniels

<marquee>Its jack ajlmefouajebfouaefoueafubdaniels m989999999</marquee>


I used to drink jack daniels until I discovered gin and tonic


Are you 40 years old ?
RIP MKP
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
January 23 2016 20:24 GMT
#1439
...just tuned in to see ze Germans are both out :/ Anyway now gogo Bly win this tourney!!!!
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 23 2016 20:24 GMT
#1440
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1186
ComeBackTV 1091
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex152
EnkiAlexander 75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 152
ProTech133
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44134
Bisu 1527
Shuttle 605
EffOrt 497
Larva 371
Mini 360
Soma 280
BeSt 242
Rush 187
ZerO 111
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 108
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 66
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 30
Trap 24
Bale 18
Terrorterran 16
Shine 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8315
qojqva1663
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1457
FrodaN1059
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS182
KnowMe136
XaKoH 106
QueenE89
Mew2King74
XBOCT74
C9.Mang070
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 32
• Hinosc 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3815
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 17m
Online Event
18h 17m
FEL
23h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.