• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10236 users

[DreamHack] Leipzig Day 2 - Page 73

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 91 Next
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 23 2016 20:25 GMT
#1441
On January 24 2016 05:23 Arvendilin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:16 Solar424 wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:15 Deathstar wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:10 Arvendilin wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:05 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:03 Superbanana wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:02 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:01 Superbanana wrote:
On January 24 2016 04:59 mongmong wrote:
It's also wonderful to see Hydra wrecked after all the haughty shit he has displayed <3 BLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he do?

Pretty much nothing but for some reason people have turned "Hydra is arrogant" into something along the lines of "HerO is emotional"

Oh well, he may be slightly cocky but nothing that stands out... but i never saw arrogance.

When koreans are really confident that they will beat a foreigner sometimes people get a bit mad. A lot of people rejoiced Life losing Blizzcon because he was "arrogant and mean" to Lilbow

Oh god, Life vs Lilbow was one of my favorite series of Blizzcon, I couldn't stop laughing!

In fact I'm grinning like an idiot right now even just thinking about the stompage :D

Lilbow made a complete idiot out of himself. It was a glorious series

It was better in hindsight because he said he was "preparing for LotV," and hasn't done anything notable since.

I disaggree it was better at the time, because that was right when many community members and especially Lycan were arguing about a system tat either guarantees foreigners or gives foreigners a significant advantage to get to Blizzcon and then seeing the one foreigner we got there get so freaking rekt was glorious (as someone who thought the idea was stupid and Blizzcon should be about the best players not the most non Korean players) swimming in the black sea made out of all their tears.

And then WCS changes happened and I was infact the one who cried salty salty tears towards the end

This year we're going to have 5 crushenings
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 23 2016 20:25 GMT
#1442
On January 24 2016 05:24 shid0x wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:23 Dodgin wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:20 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 Arvendilin wrote:
I wonder what brought Lorning back, was it Alcohol? Was it Drugs? Was it his lover the foreign D and the WCS changes? Was it a lack of Mayo?

We will probably never know :0

Starts with J

ends with ack daniels

<marquee>Its jack ajlmefouajebfouaefoueafubdaniels m989999999</marquee>


I used to drink jack daniels until I discovered gin and tonic


Are you 40 years old ?


Half plus two
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
January 23 2016 20:25 GMT
#1443
On January 24 2016 05:23 Daswollvieh wrote:
So is violet fucking hot again, or did his opponents wet themselves?

violet is so hot his opponents pissed themselves out of fear
Writermaru pls
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 23 2016 20:25 GMT
#1444
On January 24 2016 05:24 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to

Wait, Flash retired?

Finally he admitted SC2 was too hard! I hope he returns BW
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 23 2016 20:25 GMT
#1445
I'd like to say It's very strange to see violet actually doing well in a tournament
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 23 2016 20:25 GMT
#1446
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1447
On January 24 2016 05:25 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:23 Daswollvieh wrote:
So is violet fucking hot again, or did his opponents wet themselves?

violet is so hot his opponents pissed themselves out of fear

He may be hot but Bly is on fire
Neosteel Enthusiast
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1448
On January 24 2016 05:25 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:24 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
[quote]
WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to

Wait, Flash retired?

Finally he admitted SC2 was too hard! I hope he returns BW

He said the same thing all the former elephants do "I like sc2 I'm just burnt out" *3 months later* streaming on Afreeca planning to compete in next Starleague
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Nerchio
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland2633 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1449
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Doesn't look that different tbh
Progamer"I am the best" - Nerchio , 2017.
ZZangDreamjOy
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada959 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1450
On January 24 2016 05:17 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:13 ZZangDreamjOy wrote:
Drogo didn't win, the map pool won.

GL to him in the finals anywho.


Really? Especially that last game wpuld like to have a word with you in no world on no map would thermal have won that one being so blind before that engage. Army comp was horrible.

I don't really feel like arguing with someone when I have no idea of their current skill level and knowledge of the game, but from conversations I have had with multiple really good Terran plays, and from my own experiences, Lerilak and Prion are absolute free wins for any competent Protoss in PvT.

I'm definitely not saying Drogo is bad by any means, but you could replace uThermal with almost any Terran in the world and they'd probably lose to Drogo on those two maps.
HitEmUp
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1451
On January 24 2016 05:23 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:11 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
No fuck off

...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.

Actually, now that Flash is gone, I don't know what my favorite team is. I am evenly split between the five teams.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1452
On January 24 2016 05:25 Soularion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:23 Daswollvieh wrote:
So is violet fucking hot again, or did his opponents wet themselves?

violet is so hot his opponents pissed themselves out of fear

Violet's pretty hot. Not digging the shiny stuff on his face tho :p
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 23 2016 20:26 GMT
#1453
On January 24 2016 05:26 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Doesn't look that different tbh

Godchio my man
Community News
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 23 2016 20:27 GMT
#1454
On January 24 2016 05:25 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:24 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
[quote]
WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to

Wait, Flash retired?

Finally he admitted SC2 was too hard! I hope he returns BW

Have you just been sitting in a corner in Belgium drinking Jack for the past few months?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
January 23 2016 20:27 GMT
#1455
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.


Honestly I don't see drogo losing the finals, no matter who its against. Although I also haven't expected Violet to be here either
Arvendilin
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany1878 Posts
January 23 2016 20:27 GMT
#1456
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

UHhhhmmm.....
My heroes: Jangbi, Bisu, Stork and BeSt for BW, Rain, Zest and Stats for SC2! Need a better Signature tbh...
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 23 2016 20:27 GMT
#1457
On January 24 2016 05:26 usopsama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:23 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:13 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:12 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
...I've been nothing but nice to you

"nice"

Filthy ST fan

WHOA. Your team is no longer prime. I am so proud.

Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

My favorite team is still KT even though they are slumping, but I like JinAir, CJ, Samsung, and "SKT," too.

Actually, now that Flash is gone, I don't know what my favorite team is. I am evenly split between the five teams.

With KT having Life and Losira I have to cheer for them. I'm also a TY fan
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 23 2016 20:27 GMT
#1458
On January 24 2016 05:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:24 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to

Wait, Flash retired?

Finally he admitted SC2 was too hard! I hope he returns BW

Have you just been sitting in a corner in Belgium drinking Jack for the past few months?

I feel like he actually has.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 23 2016 20:28 GMT
#1459
On January 24 2016 05:26 Nerchio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Elentos wrote:
TaeJa's undefeated DH win:

(Z)Prebs --> (T)MorroW --> (P)Harstem -> (P)Oz --> (P)Sjaak --> (P)Patience --> (Z)Jaedong --> (P)HerO

viOlet's potential undefeated DH win:

(P)CheeseKing --> (Z)MiNiMaTh --> (P)Welmu --> (Z)Elazer --> (Z)Serral --> (Z)Bly --> (P)PtitDrogo

Truly a run for the ages should it come true.

Doesn't look that different tbh

Well, neither of them beat Nerchio, so I guess not.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 23 2016 20:28 GMT
#1460
On January 24 2016 05:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2016 05:25 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:24 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:23 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:22 Yorkie wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 Lorning wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:21 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:17 royalroadweed wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:16 usopsama wrote:
On January 24 2016 05:14 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Can't support those filthy match fixers, my man

:DDD

Its not funny.

I am not laughing. I am just happy that Lorning is no longer supporting Prime. :D

What do we support now, my man?

As long as it isn't shitty SKT I'm good

have you heard of this new team Afreeca Freecs? Or perhaps KT Rolster?

KT Rolsters

I'm not gonna support Flash as an SC2 player

Good news he retired you don't have to

Wait, Flash retired?

Finally he admitted SC2 was too hard! I hope he returns BW

Have you just been sitting in a corner in Belgium drinking Jack for the past few months?

No

Maybe

Yes
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 91 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
SteadfastSC486
IntoTheiNu 466
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason44
PtitDrogo 42
MindelVK 21
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 114
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 755
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9579
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
KnowMe153
C9.Mang0146
QueenE94
Chillindude52
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 38m
OSC
18h 38m
Stellar Fest
18h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.