On January 23 2016 06:58 Nikon wrote:
Still, these are the first games I've seen from Legacy, so.
Still, these are the first games I've seen from Legacy, so.
Yeah it's a lot more fun than HotS generally
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:58 Nikon wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 06:57 Arvendilin wrote: On January 23 2016 06:54 Nikon wrote: I'm really liking how ZvP looks so far. I mean these games are not super representative of how ZvP looks on the highest level, HuK got into a good position and then derpt Still, these are the first games I've seen from Legacy, so. Yeah it's a lot more fun than HotS generally | ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:57 CheddarToss wrote: So no nerfs to Ravagers and Lurkers? Well then, PvZ 30% here we come... Huk could have gotten a disruptor or three... ![]() | ||
|
Superbanana
2369 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:56 Fig wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 06:49 Penev wrote: Forcefields still work cuz Ravagers never go for them Yeah the corrosive bile does too much damage to waste on forcefields haha I wish the ravager was a bit stronger but bile had longer cd, zerg spams that too much, to the point the other side needs skill to evade but zerg is just counting on lucky hits. | ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
| ||
|
Fig
United States1324 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:59 Superbanana wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 06:56 Fig wrote: On January 23 2016 06:49 Penev wrote: Forcefields still work cuz Ravagers never go for them Yeah the corrosive bile does too much damage to waste on forcefields haha I wish the ravager was a bit stronger but bile had longer cd, zerg spams that too much, to the point the other side needs skill to evade but zerg is just counting on lucky hits. I agree that would be nice | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:59 Superbanana wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 06:56 Fig wrote: On January 23 2016 06:49 Penev wrote: Forcefields still work cuz Ravagers never go for them Yeah the corrosive bile does too much damage to waste on forcefields haha I wish the ravager was a bit stronger but bile had longer cd, zerg spams that too much, to the point the other side needs skill to evade but zerg is just counting on lucky hits. So it's more of a skill dodge than a skill shot | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
| ||
|
Nikon
Bulgaria5710 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:59 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On January 23 2016 06:58 Nikon wrote: On January 23 2016 06:57 Arvendilin wrote: On January 23 2016 06:54 Nikon wrote: I'm really liking how ZvP looks so far. I mean these games are not super representative of how ZvP looks on the highest level, HuK got into a good position and then derpt Still, these are the first games I've seen from Legacy, so. Yeah it's a lot more fun than HotS generally Not to mention two ZvPs going on at the same time. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
| ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
r u ok HuK?? I still love u m8 even though u got raped. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
BaneRiders
Sweden3630 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:05 Shellshock wrote: Missed the slaughter of Huk cause a fucking tree fell on some power lines ![]() Better karate punch that tree to teach it a lesson! | ||
|
royalroadweed
United States8301 Posts
On January 23 2016 06:54 Nikon wrote: I'm really liking how ZvP looks so far. It only looked that way because numerous mistake from both players. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:05 Shellshock wrote: Missed the slaughter of Huk cause a fucking tree fell on some power lines ![]() Trees killing esports #choptherainforest | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
|
Kevin_Sorbo
Canada3217 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:05 Shellshock wrote: Missed the slaughter of Huk cause a fucking tree fell on some power lines ![]() are u waist deep in snow by now? | ||
|
Superbanana
2369 Posts
On January 23 2016 07:04 Kevin_Sorbo wrote: this Serral kid is getting disgustingly good. r u ok HuK?? I still love u m8 even though u got raped. Good creep spread. I know the creep hype can sound silly but experience tells me good zergs always have good creeps | ||
|
Deathstar
9150 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Shuttle Mini Soma actioN Rush Light Larva BeSt Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1488 byalli450 Beastyqt346 Khaldor220 DeMusliM163 Liquid`VortiX156 KnowMe132 ArmadaUGS113 Trikslyr59 BRAT_OK TKL Railgan3 C9.Mang00 B2W.Neo0 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH275 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile131 • Reevou • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|