• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7454 users

[DreamHack] Leipzig Day 1 - Page 75

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 90 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-22 21:46:47
January 22 2016 21:46 GMT
#1481
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that

Yes but there is quite a large amount of hatred for the change here on the forums. Just reading the comments in the IEM announcement made me sad.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 22 2016 21:47 GMT
#1482
On January 23 2016 06:46 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:45 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that


ah, I thought you were arguing that there were somehow more comments on the forum now

I don't think you'll ever hear me argue in favour of the WCS Circuit
well I mean apart from the fact that Drogo gonna win this event


how? Is he going to polonium poison violet and hydra?
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1483
On January 23 2016 06:47 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:45 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that


ah, I thought you were arguing that there were somehow more comments on the forum now

I don't think you'll ever hear me argue in favour of the WCS Circuit
well I mean apart from the fact that Drogo gonna win this event


how? Is he going to polonium poison violet and hydra?

He's going to reveal that French PvZ is still a thing
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1484
On January 23 2016 06:46 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that

Yes but there is quite a large amount of hatred for the change here on the forums. Just reading the comments in the IEM announcement made me sad.

On the flip side; It gave us the hilarious "32 best players in the world" meme
I Protoss winner, could it be?
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
January 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1485
Is Serral one of the best zergs with the use of corrosive bile? Or HuK is a bile magnet.
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1486
Haha if HuK wins this I'm impressed
Neosteel Enthusiast
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
January 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1487
On January 23 2016 06:48 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:47 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:45 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that


ah, I thought you were arguing that there were somehow more comments on the forum now

I don't think you'll ever hear me argue in favour of the WCS Circuit
well I mean apart from the fact that Drogo gonna win this event


how? Is he going to polonium poison violet and hydra?

He's going to reveal that French PvZ is still a thing

What even is the french PvZ?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
January 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1488
Serral stop throwing please
You're now breathing manually
IceBerrY
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany220 Posts
January 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1489
Man, this micro is really questionable, dear god, like eating every single corosive bile possible.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1490
Forcefields still work cuz Ravagers never go for them
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 22 2016 21:49 GMT
#1491
On January 23 2016 06:49 KtJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:47 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:45 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that


ah, I thought you were arguing that there were somehow more comments on the forum now

I don't think you'll ever hear me argue in favour of the WCS Circuit
well I mean apart from the fact that Drogo gonna win this event


how? Is he going to polonium poison violet and hydra?

He's going to reveal that French PvZ is still a thing

What even is the french PvZ?

a version of the great protoss bullshit written in french
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
January 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#1492
What a slug fest, I love it! Go Serral!
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
January 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#1493
On January 23 2016 06:45 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that


ah, I thought you were arguing that there were somehow more comments on the forum now

I think good percentage of the comments are people arguing over the region lock.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
January 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#1494
On January 23 2016 06:46 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:24 sharkie wrote:
so as expected the new DH neither lost nor gain viewers

However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that

Yes but there is quite a large amount of hatred for the change here on the forums. Just reading the comments in the IEM announcement made me sad.

If TL opinions is actually representative of the community, the current WCS system is hurting the korean scene for no real benefit (very divided opinions about it), that makes it a shot in the feet.
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
January 22 2016 21:52 GMT
#1495
Listening to ToD I just had this stupid idea of 'remaking' song titles for StarCraft.

Starcraftonica - Enter Adept.
Iron Zealot - Two Minutes to All-In
Stalker Priest - All Marines Blazing

Yes, it's friday, deal with it x]
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 22 2016 21:52 GMT
#1496
Fuck, Huk throws his comeback right into lurkers

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OsaX Nymloth
Profile Joined March 2013
Poland3244 Posts
January 22 2016 21:52 GMT
#1497
Also wondering if we'll see Huk taking 4th base this series.

WTF this game :D
Twitter: @osaxnymloth
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 22 2016 21:52 GMT
#1498
I mean this game is amazing. Not the highest level but still amazing
Neosteel Enthusiast
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
January 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#1499
top3 corrosive bile catch control.

top3 detection control.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#1500
On January 23 2016 06:49 KtJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2016 06:48 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:47 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:45 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:44 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:42 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:41 Deathstar wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 Heartland wrote:
On January 23 2016 06:39 OtherWorld wrote:
[quote]
However
[image loading]


what am I looking at here?


# of comments of threads


Yeah. Doesn't look spectacular yet. Or am I wrong?

I didn't say it was spectacular. But the # of comments is at half of the #1, and still pretty far from #3, while we could have expected that the new, revolutionary, exposure-focused WCS system would have changed that


ah, I thought you were arguing that there were somehow more comments on the forum now

I don't think you'll ever hear me argue in favour of the WCS Circuit
well I mean apart from the fact that Drogo gonna win this event


how? Is he going to polonium poison violet and hydra?

He's going to reveal that French PvZ is still a thing

What even is the french PvZ?

It's winning PvZ. In style. And you get to drink tears to compensate the sweat you lost while playing.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Dewaltoss 124
firebathero 93
Zeus 65
Trap 41
910 38
Bale 22
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
zelot 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins224
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 892
edward81
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS110
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1820
Other Games
summit1g4562
Grubby3122
Beastyqt730
B2W.Neo636
byalli405
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe150
TKL 122
BRAT_OK 66
shahzam57
Railgan16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV296
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 40m
Stellar Fest
17h 40m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.