1. other builds than immo all in was used
2. it was 4-2
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
1. other builds than immo all in was used 2. it was 4-2 | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:18 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 21:15 zimms wrote: Seed so well mannered to not go for Adept drop again. Just making sure P doesn't get nerfed before his next GSL final. The balance doesn't really help right now, it just makes the tournaments insanely random, because Terrans beat Zerg, Zerg beat Protoss and Protoss crush Terrans. | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:19 Makro wrote: missed bbyong drgling, was it any good ? he has potential | ||
|
riotjune
United States3394 Posts
| ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:19 KingofdaHipHop wrote: when even was the last time seed made code s? Last year at least once I'm pretty sure. | ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:15 zimms wrote: Seed so well mannered to not go for Adept drop again. So very nice of him! Should be new protoss meta to show how good you actually are without that one supercool unit | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:19 Wintex wrote: he has potential bbyong gave him at least one map it seems | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:20 Rollora wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 21:15 zimms wrote: Seed so well mannered to not go for Adept drop again. So very nice of him! Should be new protoss meta to show how good you actually are without that one supercool unit Seed will rule GSL from a throne of salt | ||
|
Rollora
2450 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:18 Longduzboub wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 21:15 Rollora wrote: On January 15 2016 21:10 Yiome wrote: I was basically salty all games Protoss played or I played vs Toss in WoL and HOTS.This adepts OP train is getting funny I then changed to play toss and now I am very fine with the race :D It really is fun to play around with the race, abuse stuff and win with obviously less effort then the opponent. Instead of complaining all the years I should have just done that, instead of microing and multitasking my heart out and yeah I know, on 400 APM Korean level the game might be more balanced, but the moment your skill drops below that, protoss gets easier to execute and harder to defend (the more you go down the ladder the bigger the difference) You finally got out of gold ? not with T, no but top 50 Bronze!And as with P, I beat A.I left and right! | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:20 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 21:19 Wintex wrote: On January 15 2016 21:19 Makro wrote: missed bbyong drgling, was it any good ? he has potential bbyong gave him at least one map it seems that was the most straight up game too, dergling looked really good in it | ||
|
Arvendilin
Germany1878 Posts
| ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:20 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 21:19 Wintex wrote: On January 15 2016 21:19 Makro wrote: missed bbyong drgling, was it any good ? he has potential bbyong gave him at least one map it seems DRGling had a really hard time defending Liberators. The game, DRGling won, he defended everything Bbyong threw at him quite decently and in the mid/late game his army control was quite impressive. | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:18 Longduzboub wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2016 21:15 Rollora wrote: On January 15 2016 21:10 Yiome wrote: I was basically salty all games Protoss played or I played vs Toss in WoL and HOTS.This adepts OP train is getting funny I then changed to play toss and now I am very fine with the race :D It really is fun to play around with the race, abuse stuff and win with obviously less effort then the opponent. Instead of complaining all the years I should have just done that, instead of microing and multitasking my heart out and yeah I know, on 400 APM Korean level the game might be more balanced, but the moment your skill drops below that, protoss gets easier to execute and harder to defend (the more you go down the ladder the bigger the difference) You finally got out of gold ? My terran has 90 apm I can't micro and am masters so there's that :D | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:23 Big J wrote: has bomber scouted at all this game? has Bomber ever scouted in sc2? | ||
|
Phredxor
New Zealand15076 Posts
On January 15 2016 21:23 Big J wrote: has bomber scouted at all this game? No need, he knows what's coming. | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
| ||
|
Isualin
Germany1903 Posts
"We are talking about adepts and game balance extensively. In our internal tests, terran is doing well against protoss. I think we should give more time to pro players to adapt to the new meta." | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • printf StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • musti20045 • Letter143 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|