Edit : my mistake. I only just came back and saw a reaper. He absolutely hasn't 3 raxed Zhugeliang
. I'm disappointed then.| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Supter
France382 Posts
Edit : my mistake. I only just came back and saw a reaper. He absolutely hasn't 3 raxed Zhugeliang . I'm disappointed then. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
On January 04 2016 02:47 Supter wrote: https://twitter.com/M_Marinelord/status/683683129748537345 Edit : my mistake. I only just came back and saw a reaper. He absolutely hasn't 3 raxed Zhugeliang . I'm disappointed then.You don't play your predictable build vs a player who would gamble and take a win from cheese | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
Supter
France382 Posts
| ||
|
A_needle_jog
Korea (South)699 Posts
On January 04 2016 02:57 Supter wrote: I don't see MLord losing that. He's a very good macro player. lol He is behind in workers like basically all game lol | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 04 2016 02:57 Supter wrote: I don't see MLord losing that. He's a very good macro player. He's been very behind on income for a while so it could happen. | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:01 Weavel wrote: So many ghosts.This game is going to be hard for Zhuge now. I think he's lost now. | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18759 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
| ||
|
D-light
Finland7364 Posts
![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 04 2016 03:04 D-light wrote: Well Zhuge gave a good fight which is nice. ![]() Yes, he played very nicely. | ||
|
riotjune
United States3394 Posts
| ||
|
A_needle_jog
Korea (South)699 Posts
| ||
|
Poopi
France13022 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
coolprogrammingstuff
906 Posts
| ||
|
coolprogrammingstuff
906 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Azhi_Dahaki24 Other Games• 80smullet • FirePhoenix11 • FT.aCt)Sony2 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|