• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

[NWIII] Semi Finals & Grand Final - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 89 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
January 03 2016 17:05 GMT
#421
On January 04 2016 02:03 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:03 sharkie wrote:
hydra is so cool, I don't think anyone has adapted more into the Western world than hydra has.
He lives in America, speaks English so well now (grammatically as well)

p
o
l
t


Hydra's English was better over skype than Polt's live.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 03 2016 17:05 GMT
#422
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 03 2016 17:05 GMT
#423
On January 04 2016 02:03 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:03 sharkie wrote:
hydra is so cool, I don't think anyone has adapted more into the Western world than hydra has.
He lives in America, speaks English so well now (grammatically as well)

p
o
l
t

viOlet also adapted and integrated himself really well. Those 3 did a really good job. Other Koreigners still had really bad English when it was time for them to go back to Korea :S
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 03 2016 17:06 GMT
#424
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 03 2016 17:07 GMT
#425
On January 04 2016 02:00 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:00 Fyzar wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:58 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:54 Tenks wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 stuchiu wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:45 A_needle_jog wrote:
come on guys keep it down a bit with the accusations of QQ and trolling. I am genuine.

If EU/NA/SEA terrans were actually good in this game they wouldn't complain at much, but enjoy winning a bit more in SC2

It's not my fault that all intelligent/good players from EU/NA chose Zerg/Protoss instead of Terran.


cause all of the smart ppl know Terran is too hard to play.

See Classic.


That is true. Terran is hard to play. Harder than Protoss, but not quite as hard as playing zerg.


If zerg is so hard why is it the only race foreigners can seem to be competent at playing?


because good players seek a challenge. That is why on higher ladders more Zergs play and on lower ladders basically everyone plays Protoss. It has nothing to do with balance. Zerg players are more commited to the game and practice harder (in the grand scheme of things).

You know I am right. All "young" players and noobs say "I want to play Protoss, They so futurstic and cool with Psi-Blades and super fancy technology".

The kind of players that stay 1 base and build 2 carrier and attack then after 25 minutes. Zergs players are different. They know more about the game


I never quite know if you're trolling or delusional ;p

This one has to be trolling...

It's the best when a troll blurs the line.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
January 03 2016 17:07 GMT
#426
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 03 2016 17:08 GMT
#427
i can't remove my frustration knowing that our team could have been way better

a miracle is needed
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
DinosaurPoop
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
687 Posts
January 03 2016 17:08 GMT
#428
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.


something something inception something something
When cats speak, mice listen.
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-03 17:09:06
January 03 2016 17:08 GMT
#429
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

50 hours for an offensive in the real world is like 6 sec in sc2
The paperwork is unreal
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 03 2016 17:10 GMT
#430
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 03 2016 17:11 GMT
#431
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 03 2016 17:11 GMT
#432
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away
Our only purpose is to ensure the continuation of our genes, everything else
is wasted time
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 03 2016 17:12 GMT
#433
On January 04 2016 02:11 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?

Heroin.
Also robbing people on the street.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 03 2016 17:13 GMT
#434
On January 04 2016 02:12 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:11 Makro wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?

Heroin.
Also robbing people on the street.

Heroin isn't that cheap though
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 03 2016 17:13 GMT
#435
On January 04 2016 02:11 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?


be creative. there are lots of ways.
You could just work 6 hours a day instead of 10 and still have enough money for food/apartment and fun
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
January 03 2016 17:14 GMT
#436
On January 04 2016 02:13 A_needle_jog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:11 Makro wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?


be creative. there are lots of ways.
You could just work 6 hours a day instead of 10 and still have enough money for food/apartment and fun

true, but you still need to work and therefore study
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
January 03 2016 17:14 GMT
#437
On January 04 2016 02:03 sharkie wrote:
hydra is so cool, I don't think anyone has adapted more into the Western world than hydra has.
He lives in America, speaks English so well now (grammatically as well)


Solar does it without even leaving Korea
Liquipedia"Expert"
A_needle_jog
Profile Blog Joined December 2015
Korea (South)699 Posts
January 03 2016 17:15 GMT
#438
On January 04 2016 02:11 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:46 The_Templar wrote:
How good is Nerchio's ZvZ?


good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away
Our only purpose is to ensure the continuation of our genes, everything else
is wasted time


It is funny post, but I see the opposite. Too many people on planet earth. We live in golden age. Future generations are going to have a hard time surviving when earth has 12-15 billion people.

I am glad to live now. No world wars, good medicine and not too many people so that we can still blindly pretend everything is fine and enjoy our luxury
http://kr.battle.net/sc2/ko/profile/3949980/1/llllllllllll/
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
January 03 2016 17:16 GMT
#439
On January 04 2016 02:13 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:12 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:11 Makro wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:47 A_needle_jog wrote:
[quote]

good enough. He already has the better opening. He should win this game easily I think.

hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?

Heroin.
Also robbing people on the street.

Heroin isn't that cheap though
Hence the robbing on the street.
You rob the drug dealers.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Fyzar
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands8010 Posts
January 03 2016 17:16 GMT
#440
On January 04 2016 02:16 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2016 02:13 OtherWorld wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:12 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:11 Makro wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:10 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:07 Elentos wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:06 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 02:05 HellHound wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:51 A_needle_jog wrote:
On January 04 2016 01:50 Faefae wrote:
[quote]
hmmmhm



I thought he opened 13/12 and map was close ground. Did he do 14/14 ?

14/14 and 13/12 is less than 2 sec difference in timing


2 sec in starcraft is like 50 hours in real world :D

Wow, every time I play a macro game I waste years of my life playing video games.



Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

I personally think all day learning, studying, working 10 hours a day, having kids and then die in old age after retirement is wasted time

it's better to burn out than fade away

how do you do to have fun without money?

Heroin.
Also robbing people on the street.

Heroin isn't that cheap though
Hence the robbing on the street.
You rob the drug dealers.

I robs drug dealuhz!
It appears I have been chosen.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 224
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 689
Other Games
summit1g10746
WinterStarcraft413
Mew2King98
ViBE86
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV291
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1023
• Lourlo740
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 27m
INu's Battles
8h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.