• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:14
CEST 20:14
KST 03:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8811 users

[DreamHack] LOTV Championship - Day 3 - Page 138

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 142 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#2741
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly
AdministratorBreak the chains
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#2742
On November 29 2015 06:20 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:10 Lorning wrote:
MY MAYO IS SAAAAVED

I CAN CONTINUE GETTING DRUNK!!!

I'm drinking one now for you

cheers

*clinks glass*
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
showstealer1829
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Australia3123 Posts
November 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#2743
On November 29 2015 06:14 Strela wrote:
matchfixing??? what was parting doing? He just donated the win in the end.


Morphing into PartinG Finals mode
There is no understanding. There is only Choya. Choya is the way. Choya is Love. Choya is Life. Has is the Light in the Protoss Dark and Nightmare is his chosen Acolyte
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 28 2015 21:22 GMT
#2744
On November 29 2015 06:21 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:20 Lorning wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:10 Lorning wrote:
MY MAYO IS SAAAAVED

I CAN CONTINUE GETTING DRUNK!!!

I'm drinking one now for you

cheers

Don't die

Nah, if I die it's cause of an overdose of passion
Community News
TL+ Member
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
November 28 2015 21:23 GMT
#2745
On November 29 2015 06:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly

Only thing I remember is TY parting and PvP being lame
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Aegwynn
Profile Joined September 2015
Italy460 Posts
November 28 2015 21:23 GMT
#2746
Wish ShowTime made into the final instead Parting. He played really bad in general. He should thank distruptors for his 3 games imho.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
November 28 2015 21:23 GMT
#2747
ggs!
rip passion
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-28 21:25:47
November 28 2015 21:24 GMT
#2748
On November 29 2015 06:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly

It had great moments but it also had a lot of bad filler games. But I guess you have that at every Dreamhack. I hope for 2016 they learn that entertaining the fans during breaks would help them.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27436 Posts
November 28 2015 21:25 GMT
#2749
On November 29 2015 06:24 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:22 Zealously wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly

It had great moments but it also had a lot of bad filler games. But I guess you have that at every Dreamhack. I hope for 2016 they learn that entertaining the fans during breaks is would help them.

They'll almost certainly do it next time, but a Korean qualifier(s) would definitely be something for next time.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 28 2015 21:25 GMT
#2750
On November 29 2015 06:23 Aegwynn wrote:
Wish ShowTime made into the final instead Parting. He played really bad in general. He should thank distruptors for his 3 games imho.

it begins
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 28 2015 21:26 GMT
#2751
On November 29 2015 06:25 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:23 Aegwynn wrote:
Wish ShowTime made into the final instead Parting. He played really bad in general. He should thank distruptors for his 3 games imho.

it begins

the trolling isn't too effective though when you do it after the tournament is already over
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 28 2015 21:27 GMT
#2752
On November 29 2015 06:25 Wombat_NI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:24 Elentos wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:22 Zealously wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly

It had great moments but it also had a lot of bad filler games. But I guess you have that at every Dreamhack. I hope for 2016 they learn that entertaining the fans during breaks is would help them.

They'll almost certainly do it next time, but a Korean qualifier(s) would definitely be something for next time.

I don't really understand why they didn't have one tbh. I guess Solar, PartinG and TY entertained us pretty well, but it would have been even more awesome if they'd entertained us with qualifier games. I guess because of Blizzcon the schedule was a bit tight?
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 28 2015 21:28 GMT
#2753
On November 29 2015 06:26 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:25 Makro wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:23 Aegwynn wrote:
Wish ShowTime made into the final instead Parting. He played really bad in general. He should thank distruptors for his 3 games imho.

it begins

the trolling isn't too effective though when you do it after the tournament is already over

the salt always shows up after the tournament is over

always
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 28 2015 21:28 GMT
#2754
So far, the biggest surprise of the tournament was Showtime, as he really demonstrated some skill in LotV ... So I hope, he keeps it and eventually becomes the next foreign hope, who will nit practice for Starcraft III. ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27436 Posts
November 28 2015 21:28 GMT
#2755
On November 29 2015 06:27 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:25 Wombat_NI wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:24 Elentos wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:22 Zealously wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly

It had great moments but it also had a lot of bad filler games. But I guess you have that at every Dreamhack. I hope for 2016 they learn that entertaining the fans during breaks is would help them.

They'll almost certainly do it next time, but a Korean qualifier(s) would definitely be something for next time.

I don't really understand why they didn't have one tbh. I guess Solar, PartinG and TY entertained us pretty well, but it would have been even more awesome if they'd entertained us with qualifier games. I guess because of Blizzcon the schedule was a bit tight?

Especially with LoTV being so different from HoTS and thus making it harder to pick out some of the best Legacy players. Byun's meant to be a monster in it for example, along with Solar.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
achan1058
Profile Joined February 2012
1091 Posts
November 28 2015 21:29 GMT
#2756
On November 29 2015 06:22 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2015 06:20 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On November 29 2015 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Terrible tournament but great champion. Looking forward to GSL and Proleague. GG

Why terrible? It had quite a few good, intense, back and forth games.

I know that players didn't practice for too long, and we didn't have too much Koreans here so I am perfectly fine with the quality of the games.


I thought it was a great tournament with a lot of great games, but I guess people always remember the last series most clearly

I think it's OK, but certainly not great. There are too many stomps all around, not only Korean vs foreigners, but foreigners vs foreigners as well.
JulDraGoN
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden370 Posts
November 28 2015 21:29 GMT
#2757
I liked it, good games and good production.
Wish I saw a bit more Terran though
I mean nobody wants to admit they eat 9 cans of ravioli, but I did and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count and then you get to the second, and the third. The fourth and fifth I think I burnt with the blow torch and I just kept eating.
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
November 28 2015 21:30 GMT
#2758
It's really impossible to not like Solar. Gratz to him!
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
November 28 2015 21:30 GMT
#2759
So which is gonna be the next premium tournament folks?
CheddarToss
Profile Joined September 2015
534 Posts
November 28 2015 21:30 GMT
#2760
On November 29 2015 06:13 True_Spike wrote:
WTF

What was he hoping to achieve here? Did he bet against himself on Pinnacle or something?

My thoughts exactly. This looked a lot like some of the games Savior had thrown. I refuse to believe that someone like Parting can fall apart like that. Damn, I'm a total noob and even I would have microed better that game.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 897
SteadfastSC456
IndyStarCraft 186
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 632
SteadfastSC 456
IndyStarCraft 186
UpATreeSC 108
JuggernautJason5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23086
firebathero 206
Rush 128
Dewaltoss 50
Sexy 27
Trap 21
Shine 16
Bale 15
Djem5 7
yabsab 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7525
qojqva1571
420jenkins143
monkeys_forever39
Counter-Strike
fl0m1602
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2052
crisheroes1174
Liquid`Hasu602
XaKoH 152
MindelVK16
Other Games
Grubby2337
ceh9784
FrodaN670
Beastyqt647
ArmadaUGS198
KnowMe154
Hui .153
C9.Mang0123
QueenE108
byalli107
Trikslyr74
Mew2King64
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
Other Games
BasetradeTV7
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1207
Other Games
• imaqtpie825
• Shiphtur257
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 46m
Stellar Fest
18h 46m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.