On November 08 2015 07:15 [PkF] Wire wrote:
did BW terrans get as much hate as SC2 protosses ?
did BW terrans get as much hate as SC2 protosses ?
nah it was still protoss because they had the easiest mechanics and the most enraging amoves
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: On November 08 2015 07:14 deacon.frost wrote: On November 08 2015 07:12 Pursuit_ wrote: I'm always going to remember Classic as the mediocre Terran who switched to Protoss and suddenly had great results :D But man, Life really pouring on aggressive builds that everyone says 'dont work anymore' and taking out all the top players. Makes me feel less bad about losing to aggression so often :D Yes, he switched to a race which is better for him. Flash should have switch to Protoss and he would be a baller, I think that is more mech race than Terran is. I thought it was already established that most terrans from BW would feel better as protoss in SC2, and most protoss as terrans did BW terrans get as much hate as SC2 protosses ? nah it was still protoss because they had the easiest mechanics and the most enraging amoves | ||
|
HellHound
Bulgaria5962 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: On November 08 2015 07:14 deacon.frost wrote: On November 08 2015 07:12 Pursuit_ wrote: I'm always going to remember Classic as the mediocre Terran who switched to Protoss and suddenly had great results :D But man, Life really pouring on aggressive builds that everyone says 'dont work anymore' and taking out all the top players. Makes me feel less bad about losing to aggression so often :D Yes, he switched to a race which is better for him. Flash should have switch to Protoss and he would be a baller, I think that is more mech race than Terran is. I thought it was already established that most terrans from BW would feel better as protoss in SC2, and most protoss as terrans did BW terrans get as much hate as SC2 protosses ? No cause terrans are the good guys. I can assure everyone that BW protoss got as much hate as sc2 protoss. | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
$O$ man will become the $$$ MAN!!!! | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 Nezgar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:13 Zealously wrote: On November 08 2015 07:11 Nakajin wrote: Life win again, why the fuck did the most BM and rude people always win. Do you need a napkin Calm the fuck down, no need to be rude to everyone Calm the fuck down!! CAAALMM DOOOWNNNN!!! | ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
It might happen again | ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 Xoronius wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:10 nimdil wrote: On November 08 2015 07:08 Solar424 wrote: As much as I love life, I really want Rogue to win this. He deserves a win, and Life and sOs already have a Blizzcon. No. Life has to win more premiers than TaeJa, impress more than Mvp and cash in more than MC. If he wins tonight, he overtakes MC in cash and ties Taeja in premier titels- while having one 2nd place more than Taeja. And he would also become the first one, to win Blizzcon twice. The only thing left between him and the undisputed first rank are the 2 GSL's between him and Mvp. Life has 3 Mvp has 4 | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
But that's what all the champion players have in common: If lots of stuff is going wrong, they somehow manage to completely trick the opponent and throw them off. Congrats Life, in my opinion definitely the best SCII player we've had. Of course he's been slumping once in a while - but when it really matters, he's just there. It doesn't even matter if he wins the finals or not - this is really the second Blizzcon in a row where almost no one expected Life to do well, and for the second time in a row he's in the finals. | ||
|
OsaX Nymloth
Poland3244 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:12 CosmicSpiral wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:11 Nakajin wrote: Life win again, why the fuck did the most BM and rude people always win. That's the way StarCraft works. Deal with it. Avilo Blizzcon 2016 champ confirmed? | ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: On November 08 2015 07:14 deacon.frost wrote: On November 08 2015 07:12 Pursuit_ wrote: I'm always going to remember Classic as the mediocre Terran who switched to Protoss and suddenly had great results :D But man, Life really pouring on aggressive builds that everyone says 'dont work anymore' and taking out all the top players. Makes me feel less bad about losing to aggression so often :D Yes, he switched to a race which is better for him. Flash should have switch to Protoss and he would be a baller, I think that is more mech race than Terran is. I thought it was already established that most terrans from BW would feel better as protoss in SC2, and most protoss as terrans did BW terrans get as much hate as SC2 protosses ? I'll just leave this here | ||
|
letian
Germany4221 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 Flonomenalz wrote: I haven't seen a player in Starcraft (really, in e-sports) force as many mistakes out of his opponents as Life has in his career. Time and time again, he shows his immunity to pressure. (having Life vs Taeja flashbacks) | ||
|
Fran_
United States1024 Posts
| ||
|
alp
Germany80 Posts
| ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:14 deacon.frost wrote: On November 08 2015 07:12 Pursuit_ wrote: I'm always going to remember Classic as the mediocre Terran who switched to Protoss and suddenly had great results :D But man, Life really pouring on aggressive builds that everyone says 'dont work anymore' and taking out all the top players. Makes me feel less bad about losing to aggression so often :D Yes, he switched to a race which is better for him. Flash should have switch to Protoss and he would be a baller, I think that is more mech race than Terran is. I thought it was already established that most terrans from BW would feel better as protoss in SC2, and most protoss as terrans BW Protoss would feel comfortable as SC2 Terran? W..h..y..? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Alright, time for massive underdogs Seed #14 sOs and Seed #15 Rogue to decide who's run over superior players is more miraculous Not how the seeds actually work ![]() | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:16 HellHound wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: On November 08 2015 07:15 [PkF] Wire wrote: On November 08 2015 07:15 Nebuchad wrote: On November 08 2015 07:14 deacon.frost wrote: On November 08 2015 07:12 Pursuit_ wrote: I'm always going to remember Classic as the mediocre Terran who switched to Protoss and suddenly had great results :D But man, Life really pouring on aggressive builds that everyone says 'dont work anymore' and taking out all the top players. Makes me feel less bad about losing to aggression so often :D Yes, he switched to a race which is better for him. Flash should have switch to Protoss and he would be a baller, I think that is more mech race than Terran is. I thought it was already established that most terrans from BW would feel better as protoss in SC2, and most protoss as terrans did BW terrans get as much hate as SC2 protosses ? No cause terrans are the good guys. I can assure everyone that BW protoss got as much hate as sc2 protoss. always prejudiced against, life as a Protoss is tough ![]() | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
[QUOTE]On November 08 2015 07:15 Xoronius wrote: [QUOTE]On November 08 2015 07:10 nimdil wrote: [QUOTE]On November 08 2015 07:08 Solar424 wrote: As much as I love life, I really want Rogue to win this. He deserves a win, and Life and sOs already have a Blizzcon.[/QUOTE] No. Life has to win more premiers than TaeJa, impress more than Mvp and cash in more than MC.[/QUOTE] If he wins tonight, he overtakes MC in cash and ties Taeja in premier titels- while having one 2nd place more than Taeja. And he would also become the first one, to win Blizzcon twice. The only thing left between him and the undisputed first rank are the 2 GSL's between him and Mvp.[/QUOTE] if you include blizzard cup... | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 08 2015 07:16 Alchemik wrote: Show nested quote + On November 08 2015 07:13 Musicus wrote: I love how people say it's not Life, just his opponents making mistakes and he is lucky. Life forces these mistakes ffs. If you are always lucky, it's skill. that's what I tell people when I 9 pool them and win on ladder that's what I tell people when they go 13gate in main and blame me for losing to 6pool | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Soma Hyuk Mini BeSt Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS1632 byalli460 ceh9436 B2W.Neo409 KnowMe120 QueenE97 Trikslyr42 Chillindude39 Railgan22 ZerO(Twitch)12 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|