• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9715 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 2 2015 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 296 Next
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 06 2015 18:43 GMT
#641
On November 07 2015 03:41 Cricketer12 wrote:
Overwatch actually looks like incredible fun

It is fun, but gets old pretty fast with the current mode imo
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 06 2015 18:43 GMT
#642
such a pretty arena :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Lockdown-
Profile Joined May 2003
United States298 Posts
November 06 2015 18:44 GMT
#643
Mike confirming love for sc2. Win.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 06 2015 18:44 GMT
#644
I hope they still have that SC2 stage when I go next year
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 06 2015 18:44 GMT
#645
On November 07 2015 03:44 Lockdown- wrote:
Mike confirming love for sc2. Win.

Mike is the reason Blizzard is keeping SC2 alive..
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 06 2015 18:46 GMT
#646
Who's that lady? I cannot decide whether I like her or not, maybe name would help
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Lockdown-
Profile Joined May 2003
United States298 Posts
November 06 2015 18:47 GMT
#647
On November 07 2015 03:44 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 03:44 Lockdown- wrote:
Mike confirming love for sc2. Win.

Mike is the reason Blizzard is keeping SC2 alive..


Yeah, a look at their main stage is depressing for sc2. But at least the man in charge knows where it's at.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-06 18:49:51
November 06 2015 18:48 GMT
#648
Should I buy a virtual ticket for the high chance to get the Overwatch beta? Hm, no, don't do it. By the time some Virtual ticket holders got the LotV beta I was in anyway .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 06 2015 18:49 GMT
#649
On November 07 2015 03:48 Musicus wrote:
Should I buy a virtual ticket for the high chance to get the Overwatch beta? Hm, no, don't do it. Buy the time some Virtual ticket holders got the LotV beta I was in anyway .

do it
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
November 06 2015 18:49 GMT
#650
On November 07 2015 03:46 deacon.frost wrote:
Who's that lady? I cannot decide whether I like her or not, maybe name would help

Who are the gentlemen?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 06 2015 18:50 GMT
#651
On November 07 2015 03:48 Musicus wrote:
Should I buy a virtual ticket for the high chance to get the Overwatch beta? Hm, no, don't do it. Buy the time some Virtual ticket holders got the LotV beta I was in anyway .

I actually don't think virtual ticket holders are more likely to get the beta. Or was there some announcement like this? (for LOTV i remember that being the case)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 06 2015 18:51 GMT
#652
seriously who are these people?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 06 2015 18:51 GMT
#653
On November 07 2015 03:49 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 03:46 deacon.frost wrote:
Who's that lady? I cannot decide whether I like her or not, maybe name would help

Who are the gentlemen?

Exactly, I DEMAND NAMEPLATES!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
November 06 2015 18:51 GMT
#654
They are talking about Lilbow! :D
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
November 06 2015 18:51 GMT
#655
Almost time to find our new champion!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 18:52 GMT
#656
On November 07 2015 03:48 Musicus wrote:
Should I buy a virtual ticket for the high chance to get the Overwatch beta? Hm, no, don't do it. By the time some Virtual ticket holders got the LotV beta I was in anyway .

Overwatch is good? I was offered a participation in Overwatch Beta, but I was not interested ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
deacon.frost
Profile Joined February 2013
Czech Republic12134 Posts
November 06 2015 18:52 GMT
#657
StarCraft time! YEAH!!!
I imagine France should be able to take this unless Lilbow is busy practicing for Starcraft III. | KadaverBB is my fairy ban mother.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
November 06 2015 18:52 GMT
#658
life one of the two best players in the world? what the fuck
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
November 06 2015 18:52 GMT
#659
Wow, these guys are as pumped for SC2 as I am!
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
November 06 2015 18:52 GMT
#660
Wait, so you need the ticket to watch?
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 67
sorry 40
Bale 32
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Other Games
summit1g8934
Coldzera 725
WinterStarcraft659
C9.Mang0296
Sick131
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Rush1335
Other Games
• Shiphtur521
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h
AI Arena Tournament
11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
7 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.