• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:06
CEST 04:06
KST 11:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6775 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 2 2015 - Page 31

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 296 Next
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 06 2015 18:00 GMT
#601
On November 07 2015 02:59 Diabolique wrote:
There are fireworks outside in Prague ... I guess, people are cheering for BlizzCon ... or was it the Russian revolution in 1917?

cheering for innovation
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 06 2015 18:00 GMT
#602
can one of you french baguettes tell your buddy De Gaull not to always hand france over to the commies!?!?!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 18:00 GMT
#603
On November 07 2015 02:59 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 02:52 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:50 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:00 Ingvar wrote:
Since Hydra carried me through my previous sigbet, I'm willing to sigbet yet again on his perfomance. One Kespa zealot down, any more ready to take his place?

lol I'll take a sigbet against Hydra sure, 2 weeks?


I suggest it like this: 2 weeks for each round Hydra wins, 3 weeks for me if he loses to Rogue.

I can take 1,5 week for each map of Hydra, so it evens out in case of a 3-2


I meant it as in 2 weeks for Ro8, Ro4 and Ro2 win. But if you want you take 1,5 weeks for each map Hydra wins at Blizzcon and I can give you even 4,5 week credit (meaning if Hydra wins only 3 vs Rogue we are even).

I don't want to bet on any other series than Hydra vs Rogue. I'm confident in Rogue's ZvZ.
I can take 1,5 week for every map since I don't think he will win even 3 :D.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 18:01 GMT
#604
On November 07 2015 03:00 Big J wrote:
can one of you french baguettes tell your buddy De Gaull not to always hand france over to the commies!?!?!

The Twilight Struggle is real.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
November 06 2015 18:01 GMT
#605
battle.net stream isnt twitch?
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 18:02 GMT
#606
On November 07 2015 02:59 Diabolique wrote:
There are fireworks outside in Prague ... I guess, people are cheering for BlizzCon ... or was it the Russian revolution in 1917?

No, the communist revolution in Russia started first on November 7, 1917. So this is tomorrow. So the fireworks must be BlizzCon.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 06 2015 18:02 GMT
#607
On November 07 2015 03:01 Dingodile wrote:
battle.net stream isnt twitch?

nah it has DVR style rewind
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
November 06 2015 18:03 GMT
#608
On November 07 2015 03:00 Big J wrote:
can one of you french baguettes tell your buddy De Gaull not to always hand france over to the commies!?!?!

brb going back into the past
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 06 2015 18:05 GMT
#609
Back to Lilbow - did I misread something, but did not even the French president congratulate him for excellent representation of France when he won WCS in Krakow?
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 06 2015 18:05 GMT
#610
On November 07 2015 03:03 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 03:00 Big J wrote:
can one of you french baguettes tell your buddy De Gaull not to always hand france over to the commies!?!?!

brb going back into the past

thx
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
November 06 2015 18:07 GMT
#611
On November 07 2015 03:00 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 02:59 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:52 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:50 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:00 Ingvar wrote:
Since Hydra carried me through my previous sigbet, I'm willing to sigbet yet again on his perfomance. One Kespa zealot down, any more ready to take his place?

lol I'll take a sigbet against Hydra sure, 2 weeks?


I suggest it like this: 2 weeks for each round Hydra wins, 3 weeks for me if he loses to Rogue.

I can take 1,5 week for each map of Hydra, so it evens out in case of a 3-2


I meant it as in 2 weeks for Ro8, Ro4 and Ro2 win. But if you want you take 1,5 weeks for each map Hydra wins at Blizzcon and I can give you even 4,5 week credit (meaning if Hydra wins only 3 vs Rogue we are even).

I don't want to bet on any other series than Hydra vs Rogue. I'm confident in Rogue's ZvZ.
I can take 1,5 week for every map since I don't think he will win even 3 :D.


Ok, I'm slightly disappointed in you lack of faith in Kespa, but I can take your initial terms: 3 weeks for me if Rogue wins 3-0, 1.5 weeks if 3-1, nothing if 3-2 and then 1,5 week for you for each of 2-3, 1-3 and 0-3 losses. I'll have to think of some Rogue-Hydra specific sig though and it's hard.
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
November 06 2015 18:07 GMT
#612
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 18:08 GMT
#613
On November 07 2015 03:07 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 03:00 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:59 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:52 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:50 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:00 Ingvar wrote:
Since Hydra carried me through my previous sigbet, I'm willing to sigbet yet again on his perfomance. One Kespa zealot down, any more ready to take his place?

lol I'll take a sigbet against Hydra sure, 2 weeks?


I suggest it like this: 2 weeks for each round Hydra wins, 3 weeks for me if he loses to Rogue.

I can take 1,5 week for each map of Hydra, so it evens out in case of a 3-2


I meant it as in 2 weeks for Ro8, Ro4 and Ro2 win. But if you want you take 1,5 weeks for each map Hydra wins at Blizzcon and I can give you even 4,5 week credit (meaning if Hydra wins only 3 vs Rogue we are even).

I don't want to bet on any other series than Hydra vs Rogue. I'm confident in Rogue's ZvZ.
I can take 1,5 week for every map since I don't think he will win even 3 :D.


Ok, I'm slightly disappointed in you lack of faith in Kespa, but I can take your initial terms: 3 weeks for me if Rogue wins 3-0, 1.5 weeks if 3-1, nothing if 3-2 and then 1,5 week for you for each of 2-3, 1-3 and 0-3 losses. I'll have to think of some Rogue-Hydra specific sig though and it's hard.

I don't give a shit about Kespa, but Rogue's my bae in ZvZ
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
MorDka
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland543 Posts
November 06 2015 18:08 GMT
#614
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr time is going so slowly...
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 06 2015 18:09 GMT
#615
Rawry rawr rawr. Let's do this sauce.
Ingvar
Profile Joined April 2015
Russian Federation421 Posts
November 06 2015 18:11 GMT
#616
On November 07 2015 03:08 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 03:07 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 03:00 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:59 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:52 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:50 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:00 Ingvar wrote:
Since Hydra carried me through my previous sigbet, I'm willing to sigbet yet again on his perfomance. One Kespa zealot down, any more ready to take his place?

lol I'll take a sigbet against Hydra sure, 2 weeks?


I suggest it like this: 2 weeks for each round Hydra wins, 3 weeks for me if he loses to Rogue.

I can take 1,5 week for each map of Hydra, so it evens out in case of a 3-2


I meant it as in 2 weeks for Ro8, Ro4 and Ro2 win. But if you want you take 1,5 weeks for each map Hydra wins at Blizzcon and I can give you even 4,5 week credit (meaning if Hydra wins only 3 vs Rogue we are even).

I don't want to bet on any other series than Hydra vs Rogue. I'm confident in Rogue's ZvZ.
I can take 1,5 week for every map since I don't think he will win even 3 :D.


Ok, I'm slightly disappointed in you lack of faith in Kespa, but I can take your initial terms: 3 weeks for me if Rogue wins 3-0, 1.5 weeks if 3-1, nothing if 3-2 and then 1,5 week for you for each of 2-3, 1-3 and 0-3 losses. I'll have to think of some Rogue-Hydra specific sig though and it's hard.

I don't give a shit about Kespa, but Rogue's my bae in ZvZ

So it's a deal?
MMA | Life | Classic | Happy | Team Empire | Team Spirit
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 06 2015 18:13 GMT
#617
On November 07 2015 03:11 Ingvar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2015 03:08 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 03:07 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 03:00 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:59 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:52 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:50 Ingvar wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:28 Ej_ wrote:
On November 07 2015 02:00 Ingvar wrote:
Since Hydra carried me through my previous sigbet, I'm willing to sigbet yet again on his perfomance. One Kespa zealot down, any more ready to take his place?

lol I'll take a sigbet against Hydra sure, 2 weeks?


I suggest it like this: 2 weeks for each round Hydra wins, 3 weeks for me if he loses to Rogue.

I can take 1,5 week for each map of Hydra, so it evens out in case of a 3-2


I meant it as in 2 weeks for Ro8, Ro4 and Ro2 win. But if you want you take 1,5 weeks for each map Hydra wins at Blizzcon and I can give you even 4,5 week credit (meaning if Hydra wins only 3 vs Rogue we are even).

I don't want to bet on any other series than Hydra vs Rogue. I'm confident in Rogue's ZvZ.
I can take 1,5 week for every map since I don't think he will win even 3 :D.


Ok, I'm slightly disappointed in you lack of faith in Kespa, but I can take your initial terms: 3 weeks for me if Rogue wins 3-0, 1.5 weeks if 3-1, nothing if 3-2 and then 1,5 week for you for each of 2-3, 1-3 and 0-3 losses. I'll have to think of some Rogue-Hydra specific sig though and it's hard.

I don't give a shit about Kespa, but Rogue's my bae in ZvZ

So it's a deal?

Sure.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 06 2015 18:14 GMT
#618
I did my good deed for the day, now back to evil.

Moderator
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
November 06 2015 18:21 GMT
#619
Is this thread dead or what?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 06 2015 18:23 GMT
#620
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1489
GuemChi 915
sorry 43
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever387
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1021
Mew2King87
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 540
WinterStarcraft505
C9.Mang0140
ViBE119
ZombieGrub11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick600
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 189
• davetesta36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt239
Other Games
• Scarra1123
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 55m
INu's Battles
8h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 55m
OSC
20h 10m
Replay Cast
20h 55m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.