60 hours left.

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00) | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
60 hours left. ![]() | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler + BLIZZCON HYPE!!! | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
WCS HYPE | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 30 2015 12:56 Seeker wrote: More awesome pics for you guys ![]() + Show Spoiler + BLIZZCON HYPE!!! So many awesome players. SO MUCH HYPE. | ||
|
Solar424
United States4001 Posts
On October 30 2015 12:56 Seeker wrote: More awesome pics for you guys ![]() + Show Spoiler + BLIZZCON HYPE!!! Did the SC2 stage get an upgrade, or is it still the same, since the HotS stage looks way better than what we've had. | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On October 30 2015 13:25 Solar424 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2015 12:56 Seeker wrote: More awesome pics for you guys ![]() + Show Spoiler + BLIZZCON HYPE!!! Did the SC2 stage get an upgrade, or is it still the same, since the HotS stage looks way better than what we've had. Even if it is the same, I just hope we get at least what we got last year at Blizzcon, that stage was amazing | ||
|
ShambhalaWar
United States930 Posts
| ||
|
heqat
Switzerland96 Posts
On October 30 2015 12:56 Seeker wrote: More awesome pics for you guys ![]() BLIZZCON HYPE!!! Great pictures! Thanks!! | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On October 30 2015 12:56 Seeker wrote: More awesome pics for you guys ![]() + Show Spoiler + BLIZZCON HYPE!!! AWESOMEEEEE!!! | ||
|
Sakat
Croatia1599 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
rotta
5653 Posts
On October 30 2015 23:11 [PkF] Wire wrote: It's unfortunate the tournament begins the day before school resumes Yeah, Maru vs. Rogue is scheduled to start at 6:30am, two hours before my class. I wonder how soon the vods are online, I think I'm done after sOs vs. PartinG. | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On October 30 2015 22:53 Aeromi wrote: @Seeker : What is Wax doing at ESL office atm ? :D Player manager for Blizzard. | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On October 31 2015 00:11 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2015 22:53 Aeromi wrote: @Seeker : What is Wax doing at ESL office atm ? :D Player manager for Blizzard. Nice | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On October 30 2015 23:37 rotta wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2015 23:11 [PkF] Wire wrote: It's unfortunate the tournament begins the day before school resumes Yeah, Maru vs. Rogue is scheduled to start at 6:30am, two hours before my class. I wonder how soon the vods are online, I think I'm done after sOs vs. PartinG. I think I'm going to arrange my sleep schedule so that on the 1st of November I wake up for herO vs FanTaSy and can watch the whole day. I'll then go to work and do my best, Blizzcon doesn't happen all that often. PASHUN. | ||
|
Diabolique
Czech Republic5118 Posts
On October 30 2015 23:37 rotta wrote: Show nested quote + On October 30 2015 23:11 [PkF] Wire wrote: It's unfortunate the tournament begins the day before school resumes Yeah, Maru vs. Rogue is scheduled to start at 6:30am, two hours before my class. I wonder how soon the vods are online, I think I'm done after sOs vs. PartinG. Yes, I will do the same ... I will manage to watch everything up to sOs vs. PartinG ... at that time, it will be something like 4:00 a.m. ... and the rest from VODs ... anyway, I do not want to watch Rogue vs. Maru, my 4th and 3rd favorite players ... as it is a team kill ... | ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
So I hope to see a productive and informative LR to quickly get up to speed when possible! | ||
|
Elentos
55594 Posts
![]() Trying to make Zealously jealous. | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On October 31 2015 01:42 Elentos wrote: ![]() Trying to make Zealously jealous. the story of forbidden love | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|