• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:50
CEST 14:50
KST 21:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8976 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 319

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 317 318 319 320 321 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 01 2015 23:48 GMT
#6361
On November 02 2015 08:47 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Ok so first of all i'm writing this just cause I want my real fans to know what happened and what is happening for me exactly, I don't care about people being mean.
The games were bad mostly because of life cause he wanted to cheese all the time, i was not completely underprepared for this but doing very small mistakes is enough to get destroyed by cheese and that's basically what happened. I am practicing to be the best as I said, but I don't wanna be the best of a game that nobody is playing anymore, it doesn't make any sense to me.
So I decided to spend all my time on lotv and I reached top 5 on global ladder so far which means ive been practicing seriously during these months, i'm not lazy and I still want to be the best; I know what I want and if I have to look bad a tournament for it, then it's too bad. However, even if I practiced super hard I would have beat Life MAYBE, but I couldn't beat innovation afterwards. That's 99% impossible for me, impossible cause he is good obviously but especially cause practicing hots is NOT POSSIBLE in europe at this moment because nobody is playing it obviously, they are all playing lotv, just like me, the only difference is that they didn't qualify for this tournament that is NOT winnable for an european that can't even practice whatsoever. Judging me badly on a situation that u probably can't understand isn't something nice from you


https://www.facebook.com/LilbowSC/posts/791932830929232


He blamed Life for that bad series. ffs.
I get that he thought he'd lose, but this is inconsistent with his earlier excuses that the reason why he didn't practice is because his buddies were all playing LotV and that the HotS ladder is dead.


Life was indeed not helping. Naturally, he doesn't care if the series is not fun. He planned the bust, it worked and he just decided to follow up with cheese since lilbow defended it really sloppy, or maybe because he wanted it to look bad.

He has a vested interest in not showing strats at a tournament like this. Of course if lilbow is going to let him win so easily while not showing anything Life will take that any day
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
November 01 2015 23:48 GMT
#6362
On November 02 2015 08:46 Yorkie wrote:
The actual foreign hope takes game 1 vs Rain hype


Hahaha! Classy.

I was honestly shocked to see Polt at #16, in a Protoss-dominant bracket no less.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
November 01 2015 23:48 GMT
#6363
Go Polt Go!!! Just please don't beat sOs! :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6364
On November 02 2015 08:47 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Ok so first of all i'm writing this just cause I want my real fans to know what happened and what is happening for me exactly, I don't care about people being mean.
The games were bad mostly because of life cause he wanted to cheese all the time, i was not completely underprepared for this but doing very small mistakes is enough to get destroyed by cheese and that's basically what happened. I am practicing to be the best as I said, but I don't wanna be the best of a game that nobody is playing anymore, it doesn't make any sense to me.
So I decided to spend all my time on lotv and I reached top 5 on global ladder so far which means ive been practicing seriously during these months, i'm not lazy and I still want to be the best; I know what I want and if I have to look bad a tournament for it, then it's too bad. However, even if I practiced super hard I would have beat Life MAYBE, but I couldn't beat innovation afterwards. That's 99% impossible for me, impossible cause he is good obviously but especially cause practicing hots is NOT POSSIBLE in europe at this moment because nobody is playing it obviously, they are all playing lotv, just like me, the only difference is that they didn't qualify for this tournament that is NOT winnable for an european that can't even practice whatsoever. Judging me badly on a situation that u probably can't understand isn't something nice from you


https://www.facebook.com/LilbowSC/posts/791932830929232


He blamed Life for that bad series. ffs.
I get that he thought he'd lose, but this is inconsistent with his earlier excuses that the reason why he didn't practice is because his buddies were all playing LotV and that the HotS ladder is dead.


Life was indeed not helping. Naturally, he doesn't care if the series is not fun. He planned the bust, it worked and he just decided to follow up with cheese since lilbow defended it really sloppy, or maybe because he wanted it to look bad.

IMO you can never blame the winner for anything, they won and that's what matters, if they won in a dumb way then the loser shouldn't have lost to it
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6365
On November 02 2015 08:48 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:46 Yorkie wrote:
The actual foreign hope takes game 1 vs Rain hype


Hahaha! Classy.

I was honestly shocked to see Polt at #16, in a Protoss-dominant bracket no less.

He blinded us with shitty play in WCS and streaming too much LotV.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Pursuit_
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States1330 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6366
On November 02 2015 08:48 Diabolique wrote:
Go Polt Go!!! Just please don't beat sOs! :-)

It's Polt when nobody thinks he can do it. Literally last place on the community power ranking. He's gonna wreck face.
In Somnis Veritas
BladeMasterPro
Profile Joined November 2015
24 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6367
Question. Why is the YouTube stream (https://youtu.be/B1dzAGbSTHo) not listed on the TL sidebar?
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6368
On November 02 2015 08:49 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:47 Superbanana wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Ok so first of all i'm writing this just cause I want my real fans to know what happened and what is happening for me exactly, I don't care about people being mean.
The games were bad mostly because of life cause he wanted to cheese all the time, i was not completely underprepared for this but doing very small mistakes is enough to get destroyed by cheese and that's basically what happened. I am practicing to be the best as I said, but I don't wanna be the best of a game that nobody is playing anymore, it doesn't make any sense to me.
So I decided to spend all my time on lotv and I reached top 5 on global ladder so far which means ive been practicing seriously during these months, i'm not lazy and I still want to be the best; I know what I want and if I have to look bad a tournament for it, then it's too bad. However, even if I practiced super hard I would have beat Life MAYBE, but I couldn't beat innovation afterwards. That's 99% impossible for me, impossible cause he is good obviously but especially cause practicing hots is NOT POSSIBLE in europe at this moment because nobody is playing it obviously, they are all playing lotv, just like me, the only difference is that they didn't qualify for this tournament that is NOT winnable for an european that can't even practice whatsoever. Judging me badly on a situation that u probably can't understand isn't something nice from you


https://www.facebook.com/LilbowSC/posts/791932830929232


He blamed Life for that bad series. ffs.
I get that he thought he'd lose, but this is inconsistent with his earlier excuses that the reason why he didn't practice is because his buddies were all playing LotV and that the HotS ladder is dead.


Life was indeed not helping. Naturally, he doesn't care if the series is not fun. He planned the bust, it worked and he just decided to follow up with cheese since lilbow defended it really sloppy, or maybe because he wanted it to look bad.

IMO you can never blame the winner for anything, they won and that's what matters, if they won in a dumb way then the loser shouldn't have lost to it

Yeah, you can blame the game though for making such shit so strong
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6369
On November 02 2015 08:47 Superbanana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Ok so first of all i'm writing this just cause I want my real fans to know what happened and what is happening for me exactly, I don't care about people being mean.
The games were bad mostly because of life cause he wanted to cheese all the time, i was not completely underprepared for this but doing very small mistakes is enough to get destroyed by cheese and that's basically what happened. I am practicing to be the best as I said, but I don't wanna be the best of a game that nobody is playing anymore, it doesn't make any sense to me.
So I decided to spend all my time on lotv and I reached top 5 on global ladder so far which means ive been practicing seriously during these months, i'm not lazy and I still want to be the best; I know what I want and if I have to look bad a tournament for it, then it's too bad. However, even if I practiced super hard I would have beat Life MAYBE, but I couldn't beat innovation afterwards. That's 99% impossible for me, impossible cause he is good obviously but especially cause practicing hots is NOT POSSIBLE in europe at this moment because nobody is playing it obviously, they are all playing lotv, just like me, the only difference is that they didn't qualify for this tournament that is NOT winnable for an european that can't even practice whatsoever. Judging me badly on a situation that u probably can't understand isn't something nice from you


https://www.facebook.com/LilbowSC/posts/791932830929232


He blamed Life for that bad series. ffs.
I get that he thought he'd lose, but this is inconsistent with his earlier excuses that the reason why he didn't practice is because his buddies were all playing LotV and that the HotS ladder is dead.


Life was indeed not helping. Naturally, he doesn't care if the series is not fun. He planned the bust, it worked and he just decided to follow up with cheese since lilbow defended it really sloppy, or maybe because he wanted it to look bad.

Life should have danced
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 23:49 GMT
#6370
On November 02 2015 08:49 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:48 pure.Wasted wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:46 Yorkie wrote:
The actual foreign hope takes game 1 vs Rain hype


Hahaha! Classy.

I was honestly shocked to see Polt at #16, in a Protoss-dominant bracket no less.

He blinded us with shitty play in WCS and streaming too much LotV.

what did MMA tweet last year ? Form is temporary, class is permanent ?
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6371
On November 02 2015 08:47 Boanerges wrote:
There is no Captain US America... it's just a Halloween Costume.. Its a Korean!


Hey hey hey; we're the melting pot. We have people of all backgrounds and heritages in America, to include Koreans.

Captain America can be Korean. I mean, Superman is an illegal alien, at least Polt has the proper visas!
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6372
On November 02 2015 08:49 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:49 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:47 Superbanana wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Ok so first of all i'm writing this just cause I want my real fans to know what happened and what is happening for me exactly, I don't care about people being mean.
The games were bad mostly because of life cause he wanted to cheese all the time, i was not completely underprepared for this but doing very small mistakes is enough to get destroyed by cheese and that's basically what happened. I am practicing to be the best as I said, but I don't wanna be the best of a game that nobody is playing anymore, it doesn't make any sense to me.
So I decided to spend all my time on lotv and I reached top 5 on global ladder so far which means ive been practicing seriously during these months, i'm not lazy and I still want to be the best; I know what I want and if I have to look bad a tournament for it, then it's too bad. However, even if I practiced super hard I would have beat Life MAYBE, but I couldn't beat innovation afterwards. That's 99% impossible for me, impossible cause he is good obviously but especially cause practicing hots is NOT POSSIBLE in europe at this moment because nobody is playing it obviously, they are all playing lotv, just like me, the only difference is that they didn't qualify for this tournament that is NOT winnable for an european that can't even practice whatsoever. Judging me badly on a situation that u probably can't understand isn't something nice from you


https://www.facebook.com/LilbowSC/posts/791932830929232


He blamed Life for that bad series. ffs.
I get that he thought he'd lose, but this is inconsistent with his earlier excuses that the reason why he didn't practice is because his buddies were all playing LotV and that the HotS ladder is dead.


Life was indeed not helping. Naturally, he doesn't care if the series is not fun. He planned the bust, it worked and he just decided to follow up with cheese since lilbow defended it really sloppy, or maybe because he wanted it to look bad.

IMO you can never blame the winner for anything, they won and that's what matters, if they won in a dumb way then the loser shouldn't have lost to it

Yeah, you can blame the game though for making such shit so strong

yea, but in this case I don't think it was the game's fault
"Expert" mods4ever.com
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6373
On November 02 2015 08:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:49 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:48 pure.Wasted wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:46 Yorkie wrote:
The actual foreign hope takes game 1 vs Rain hype


Hahaha! Classy.

I was honestly shocked to see Polt at #16, in a Protoss-dominant bracket no less.

He blinded us with shitty play in WCS and streaming too much LotV.

what did MMA tweet last year ? Form is temporary, class is permanent ?

Yeah thats it, best quote ever.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
imrusty269
Profile Joined January 2014
United States1404 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6374
I'm only here because of Polt. Didn't even watch the other series.
Bbyong | MMA | Polt | Dream | Maru | Mvp
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6375
On November 02 2015 08:49 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:49 Elentos wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:48 pure.Wasted wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:46 Yorkie wrote:
The actual foreign hope takes game 1 vs Rain hype


Hahaha! Classy.

I was honestly shocked to see Polt at #16, in a Protoss-dominant bracket no less.

He blinded us with shitty play in WCS and streaming too much LotV.

what did MMA tweet last year ? Form is temporary, class is permanent ?

Pretty sure that was GSL season 1 this year after rofling INnoVation and Dark.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6376
hahahaha what the hell Polt
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6377
Will class be enough vs that dirty oracle build ?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6378
On November 02 2015 08:50 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2015 08:49 Big J wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:49 Die4Ever wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:47 Superbanana wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:43 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On November 02 2015 08:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Ok so first of all i'm writing this just cause I want my real fans to know what happened and what is happening for me exactly, I don't care about people being mean.
The games were bad mostly because of life cause he wanted to cheese all the time, i was not completely underprepared for this but doing very small mistakes is enough to get destroyed by cheese and that's basically what happened. I am practicing to be the best as I said, but I don't wanna be the best of a game that nobody is playing anymore, it doesn't make any sense to me.
So I decided to spend all my time on lotv and I reached top 5 on global ladder so far which means ive been practicing seriously during these months, i'm not lazy and I still want to be the best; I know what I want and if I have to look bad a tournament for it, then it's too bad. However, even if I practiced super hard I would have beat Life MAYBE, but I couldn't beat innovation afterwards. That's 99% impossible for me, impossible cause he is good obviously but especially cause practicing hots is NOT POSSIBLE in europe at this moment because nobody is playing it obviously, they are all playing lotv, just like me, the only difference is that they didn't qualify for this tournament that is NOT winnable for an european that can't even practice whatsoever. Judging me badly on a situation that u probably can't understand isn't something nice from you


https://www.facebook.com/LilbowSC/posts/791932830929232


He blamed Life for that bad series. ffs.
I get that he thought he'd lose, but this is inconsistent with his earlier excuses that the reason why he didn't practice is because his buddies were all playing LotV and that the HotS ladder is dead.


Life was indeed not helping. Naturally, he doesn't care if the series is not fun. He planned the bust, it worked and he just decided to follow up with cheese since lilbow defended it really sloppy, or maybe because he wanted it to look bad.

IMO you can never blame the winner for anything, they won and that's what matters, if they won in a dumb way then the loser shouldn't have lost to it

Yeah, you can blame the game though for making such shit so strong

yea, but in this case I don't think it was the game's fault


Watch Life beat Classic/herO with exactly the same shit (though he has to beat INno first).
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
November 01 2015 23:50 GMT
#6379
polt special tactics
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 01 2015 23:51 GMT
#6380
Polt bitches
Moderator
Prev 1 317 318 319 320 321 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
Rex 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 69
Mong 66
Killer 65
Sea.KH 62
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Yoon 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5452
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1217
kRYSTAL_1080
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko393
Other Games
gofns41636
singsing2077
B2W.Neo671
hiko285
crisheroes268
DeMusliM216
byalli149
Livibee144
ZerO(Twitch)6
Hui .5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
10m
OSC
9h 25m
Replay Cast
10h 10m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.