• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10115 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 20 2015 20:59 GMT
#421
On October 21 2015 05:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Print it out, and frame it on your wall.
Which of the current Blizzcon players has said the single most badass thing?

I don't know. Giving a thumbs down to NaNiwa was not "saying" something strictly speaking but it was body language, and it was pretty badass. Though Dream's "No one can beat my TvZ" or something like that qualifies better for most badass actually spoken sentence.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 21:00 GMT
#422
On October 21 2015 05:54 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 05:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright gents. Let's see who's brave around here.

[image loading]

Here is the bracket. Fill in the bracket with how you think the final will go. I don't care about scores, just tell me the winner.

I got my brand new recording equipment yesterday morning. So here is what I can do for you:

The first person to correctly predict the semifinalists, finalists and winner (doesn't matter who wins Ro8) gets a wholly original song by me to your specifications. I will sing, play any instrument, I'll even do a cover if you want me to. All your choice.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists and finalists (but not the winner of the finals) gets the same, but I have creative control. You give me the lyrics. I do the rest.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists gets either a speech or lengthy blog post, again to your specifications, with my awesome ass microphone and my awesome dramatic voice.


If nobody manages to guess the Ro4, I get to change everyone's sig for X number of days where X is the number of people. Everyone gets a customized sig. If you're betting Deathstar or someone, this sigbet applies after that one.

Oh and if someone predicts Lilbow to win and Lilbow does win, you get three songs instead of one.


Ro16 Winners
Hero
Classic
Inno
Life
Polt
Sos
Dream
Rogue

Ro8 Winners
Classic
Inno
Sos
Dream

Semis winners
Classic
Sos

Winner
sOs

Love the sOs bet. Let's get married.

Well, sOs is the obvious winner this time ... I will even start being afraid ... as he does not like the favorite role.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
October 20 2015 21:00 GMT
#423
On October 21 2015 05:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Print it out, and frame it on your wall.
Which of the current Blizzcon players has said the single most badass thing?

I am a god among men?
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 20 2015 21:01 GMT
#424
On October 21 2015 06:00 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 05:54 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright gents. Let's see who's brave around here.

[image loading]

Here is the bracket. Fill in the bracket with how you think the final will go. I don't care about scores, just tell me the winner.

I got my brand new recording equipment yesterday morning. So here is what I can do for you:

The first person to correctly predict the semifinalists, finalists and winner (doesn't matter who wins Ro8) gets a wholly original song by me to your specifications. I will sing, play any instrument, I'll even do a cover if you want me to. All your choice.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists and finalists (but not the winner of the finals) gets the same, but I have creative control. You give me the lyrics. I do the rest.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists gets either a speech or lengthy blog post, again to your specifications, with my awesome ass microphone and my awesome dramatic voice.


If nobody manages to guess the Ro4, I get to change everyone's sig for X number of days where X is the number of people. Everyone gets a customized sig. If you're betting Deathstar or someone, this sigbet applies after that one.

Oh and if someone predicts Lilbow to win and Lilbow does win, you get three songs instead of one.


Ro16 Winners
Hero
Classic
Inno
Life
Polt
Sos
Dream
Rogue

Ro8 Winners
Classic
Inno
Sos
Dream

Semis winners
Classic
Sos

Winner
sOs

Love the sOs bet. Let's get married.

Well, sOs is the obvious winner this time ... I will even start being afraid ... as he does not like the favorite role.

Obvious? Want to bet on it?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 21:03 GMT
#425
By the way ... who wants to see the current Life's form (and eventually think, what chances PartinG has against sOs, in 15 hours:
Kung Fu Cup 14h 59m
Life vs PartinG
Stork vs Zest
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2015 21:03 GMT
#426
On October 21 2015 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright gents. Let's see who's brave around here.

[image loading]

Here is the bracket. Fill in the bracket with how you think the final will go. I don't care about scores, just tell me the winner.

I got my brand new recording equipment yesterday morning. So here is what I can do for you:

The first person to correctly predict the semifinalists, finalists and winner (doesn't matter who wins Ro8) gets a wholly original song by me to your specifications. I will sing, play any instrument, I'll even do a cover if you want me to. All your choice.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists and finalists (but not the winner of the finals) gets the same, but I have creative control. You give me the lyrics. I do the rest.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists gets either a speech or lengthy blog post, again to your specifications, with my awesome ass microphone and my awesome dramatic voice.


If nobody manages to guess the Ro4, I get to change everyone's sig for X number of days where X is the number of people. Everyone gets a customized sig. If you're betting Deathstar or someone, this sigbet applies after that one.

Oh and if someone predicts Lilbow to win and Lilbow does win, you get three songs instead of one.

herO
Classic
Life
INnoVation
Rogue
Dream
sOs
Polt

Classic
INnoVation
Rogue
sOs

Classic
sOs

Classic
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2015 21:04 GMT
#427
The_Passion is simply wrong, $O$ > SKT.
kiss kiss fall in love
Solar424
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
United States4001 Posts
October 20 2015 21:05 GMT
#428
On October 21 2015 05:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Print it out, and frame it on your wall.
Which of the current Blizzcon players has said the single most badass thing?

"I am the true world champion"
-PartinG 2013
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-20 21:06:33
October 20 2015 21:05 GMT
#429
On October 21 2015 06:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright gents. Let's see who's brave around here.

[image loading]

Here is the bracket. Fill in the bracket with how you think the final will go. I don't care about scores, just tell me the winner.

I got my brand new recording equipment yesterday morning. So here is what I can do for you:

The first person to correctly predict the semifinalists, finalists and winner (doesn't matter who wins Ro8) gets a wholly original song by me to your specifications. I will sing, play any instrument, I'll even do a cover if you want me to. All your choice.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists and finalists (but not the winner of the finals) gets the same, but I have creative control. You give me the lyrics. I do the rest.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists gets either a speech or lengthy blog post, again to your specifications, with my awesome ass microphone and my awesome dramatic voice.


If nobody manages to guess the Ro4, I get to change everyone's sig for X number of days where X is the number of people. Everyone gets a customized sig. If you're betting Deathstar or someone, this sigbet applies after that one.

Oh and if someone predicts Lilbow to win and Lilbow does win, you get three songs instead of one.

herO
Classic
Life
INnoVation
Rogue
Dream
sOs
Polt

Classic
INnoVation
Rogue
sOs

Classic
sOs

Classic

Rogue over Dream? Ballsy move Temp

On October 21 2015 05:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Print it out, and frame it on your wall.
Which of the current Blizzcon players has said the single most badass thing?

DRG has the best SC2 quote but he isnt in Blizzcon
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 21:06 GMT
#430
On October 21 2015 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 06:00 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:54 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright gents. Let's see who's brave around here.

[image loading]

Here is the bracket. Fill in the bracket with how you think the final will go. I don't care about scores, just tell me the winner.

I got my brand new recording equipment yesterday morning. So here is what I can do for you:

The first person to correctly predict the semifinalists, finalists and winner (doesn't matter who wins Ro8) gets a wholly original song by me to your specifications. I will sing, play any instrument, I'll even do a cover if you want me to. All your choice.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists and finalists (but not the winner of the finals) gets the same, but I have creative control. You give me the lyrics. I do the rest.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists gets either a speech or lengthy blog post, again to your specifications, with my awesome ass microphone and my awesome dramatic voice.


If nobody manages to guess the Ro4, I get to change everyone's sig for X number of days where X is the number of people. Everyone gets a customized sig. If you're betting Deathstar or someone, this sigbet applies after that one.

Oh and if someone predicts Lilbow to win and Lilbow does win, you get three songs instead of one.


Ro16 Winners
Hero
Classic
Inno
Life
Polt
Sos
Dream
Rogue

Ro8 Winners
Classic
Inno
Sos
Dream

Semis winners
Classic
Sos

Winner
sOs

Love the sOs bet. Let's get married.

Well, sOs is the obvious winner this time ... I will even start being afraid ... as he does not like the favorite role.

Obvious? Want to bet on it?

sOs is coming as favorite ... what is not that good for him. Although he is only the player no. 14 in the world now, look at the bets on him. He is the second player based on bets ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2015 21:07 GMT
#431
On October 21 2015 06:06 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 06:01 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 21 2015 06:00 Diabolique wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:54 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:48 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2015 05:40 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Alright gents. Let's see who's brave around here.

[image loading]

Here is the bracket. Fill in the bracket with how you think the final will go. I don't care about scores, just tell me the winner.

I got my brand new recording equipment yesterday morning. So here is what I can do for you:

The first person to correctly predict the semifinalists, finalists and winner (doesn't matter who wins Ro8) gets a wholly original song by me to your specifications. I will sing, play any instrument, I'll even do a cover if you want me to. All your choice.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists and finalists (but not the winner of the finals) gets the same, but I have creative control. You give me the lyrics. I do the rest.

Failing the above, the first person to correctly predict the semifinalists gets either a speech or lengthy blog post, again to your specifications, with my awesome ass microphone and my awesome dramatic voice.


If nobody manages to guess the Ro4, I get to change everyone's sig for X number of days where X is the number of people. Everyone gets a customized sig. If you're betting Deathstar or someone, this sigbet applies after that one.

Oh and if someone predicts Lilbow to win and Lilbow does win, you get three songs instead of one.


Ro16 Winners
Hero
Classic
Inno
Life
Polt
Sos
Dream
Rogue

Ro8 Winners
Classic
Inno
Sos
Dream

Semis winners
Classic
Sos

Winner
sOs

Love the sOs bet. Let's get married.

Well, sOs is the obvious winner this time ... I will even start being afraid ... as he does not like the favorite role.

Obvious? Want to bet on it?

sOs is coming as favorite ... what is not that good for him. Although he is only the player no. 14 in the world now, look at the bets on him. He is the second player based on bets ...

For what it's worth The Pashunbet between me and temp was created in June...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2015 21:08 GMT
#432
Please provide a tl;dr of the ThePashunbet.
kiss kiss fall in love
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 21:09 GMT
#433
Poll: Champion?

INnoVation (44)
24%

sOs (33)
18%

Maru (15)
8%

herO (14)
8%

Life (13)
7%

Zest (12)
7%

Classic (11)
6%

PartinG (8)
4%

Lilbow (7)
4%

Polt (5)
3%

FanTaSy (4)
2%

Dream (4)
2%

ByuL (4)
2%

Rain (4)
2%

Rogue (2)
1%

Hydra (2)
1%

182 total votes

Quite a clear picture ... and in the recent months, I saw sOs losing only one real game. Against Innovation in ProLeague final.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-20 21:11:50
October 20 2015 21:10 GMT
#434
He sacrificed that game so that he could hide his strats.

All 3+ of them. One month before the tournament.

God, what a visionary.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2015 21:13 GMT
#435
On October 21 2015 06:09 Diabolique wrote:
Poll: Champion?

+ Show Spoiler +
INnoVation (44)
24%

sOs (33)
18%

Maru (15)
8%

herO (14)
8%

Life (13)
7%

Zest (12)
7%

Classic (11)
6%

PartinG (8)
4%

Lilbow (7)
4%

Polt (5)
3%

FanTaSy (4)
2%

Dream (4)
2%

ByuL (4)
2%

Rain (4)
2%

Rogue (2)
1%

Hydra (2)
1%

182 total votes

Quite a clear picture ... and in the recent months, I saw sOs losing only one real game. Against Innovation in ProLeague final.


Race that people think are going to win:

Terran - 72
Protoss - 89
Zerg - 21

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 21:16 GMT
#436
On October 21 2015 06:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2015 06:09 Diabolique wrote:
Poll: Champion?

+ Show Spoiler +
INnoVation (44)
24%

sOs (33)
18%

Maru (15)
8%

herO (14)
8%

Life (13)
7%

Zest (12)
7%

Classic (11)
6%

PartinG (8)
4%

Lilbow (7)
4%

Polt (5)
3%

FanTaSy (4)
2%

Dream (4)
2%

ByuL (4)
2%

Rain (4)
2%

Rogue (2)
1%

Hydra (2)
1%

182 total votes

Quite a clear picture ... and in the recent months, I saw sOs losing only one real game. Against Innovation in ProLeague final.


Race that people think are going to win:

Terran - 72
Protoss - 89
Zerg - 21

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Not that many great Zergs playing ... and the Terran hopes are betting just on Maru, what I don't understand when looking at his recent form / wrist problems ...
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2015 21:17 GMT
#437
What about the dream, Dream?
kiss kiss fall in love
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
October 20 2015 21:18 GMT
#438
On October 21 2015 06:09 Diabolique wrote:
Quite a clear picture ... and in the recent months, I saw sOs losing only one real game. Against Innovation in ProLeague final.

I wonder about that. Is it what we view as "recent months", or is it our perception of what is a "real game" that differs? I still consider things that happened in July as recent months, and a real game to me in this context is a game against another known progamer in a tournament setting. And in either of those sOs has lost more than that.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 21:19 GMT
#439
On October 21 2015 06:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
What about the dream, Dream?

Negligible. Only 4 people. If there was not for Maru, Innovation would be alone.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2015 21:20 GMT
#440
Don't ignore Polt.
Polt - Classic G4.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12691
Rain 2018
Artosis 760
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1552
ArmadaUGS499
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor775
WinterStarcraft256
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam709
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0291
Maynarde137
ViBE137
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick800
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1079
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
12h 27m
OSC
23h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.