• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8430 users

[WCS] Global Finals - Day 1 2015 - Page 13

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 423 Next
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2015 20:50 GMT
#241
On October 20 2015 05:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:02 opisska wrote:
Let's face it, single-elim tournaments are hard to predict. There are some things that are pretty much clear:

herO > Fantasy
Life > Lilbow
Dream > Hydra

and the winner of Parting/sOs > the winner of Rain/Polt

and and will would have eaten (I know this is jibberish, but seriously, is there a correct tense in English for this?!) my hat if I will have had any and something went differently than this. But then with the obvious weak links out of the way, anything can happen. The introduction of two Korean leagues has really made sure that the people who got into Blizzcon are mostly serious contenders. Sure, some of there were hotter earlier this year than now, but each and every one is championship material.

I don't think PartinG wins vs Rain, or at least I don't think it's "pretty much clear".

Agreed. I'd probably even favor Rain in that matchup although it's hard to tell with PartinG.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
October 19 2015 20:52 GMT
#242
On October 20 2015 05:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:02 opisska wrote:
Let's face it, single-elim tournaments are hard to predict. There are some things that are pretty much clear:

herO > Fantasy
Life > Lilbow
Dream > Hydra

and the winner of Parting/sOs > the winner of Rain/Polt

and and will would have eaten (I know this is jibberish, but seriously, is there a correct tense in English for this?!) my hat if I will have had any and something went differently than this. But then with the obvious weak links out of the way, anything can happen. The introduction of two Korean leagues has really made sure that the people who got into Blizzcon are mostly serious contenders. Sure, some of there were hotter earlier this year than now, but each and every one is championship material.

I don't think PartinG wins vs Rain, or at least I don't think it's "pretty much clear".

Agreed. I'd probably even favor Rain in that matchup although it's hard to tell with PartinG.

did you find the time to open that LRSL thread ?
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-19 20:55:30
October 19 2015 20:54 GMT
#243
On October 20 2015 05:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:02 opisska wrote:
Let's face it, single-elim tournaments are hard to predict. There are some things that are pretty much clear:

herO > Fantasy
Life > Lilbow
Dream > Hydra

and the winner of Parting/sOs > the winner of Rain/Polt

and and will would have eaten (I know this is jibberish, but seriously, is there a correct tense in English for this?!) my hat if I will have had any and something went differently than this. But then with the obvious weak links out of the way, anything can happen. The introduction of two Korean leagues has really made sure that the people who got into Blizzcon are mostly serious contenders. Sure, some of there were hotter earlier this year than now, but each and every one is championship material.

I don't think PartinG wins vs Rain, or at least I don't think it's "pretty much clear".

that could really go either way, neither has done much recently, but I am still leaning towards PartinG since he 3-0'd Rain at IEM

On October 20 2015 05:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:02 opisska wrote:
Let's face it, single-elim tournaments are hard to predict. There are some things that are pretty much clear:

herO > Fantasy
Life > Lilbow
Dream > Hydra

and the winner of Parting/sOs > the winner of Rain/Polt

and and will would have eaten (I know this is jibberish, but seriously, is there a correct tense in English for this?!) my hat if I will have had any and something went differently than this. But then with the obvious weak links out of the way, anything can happen. The introduction of two Korean leagues has really made sure that the people who got into Blizzcon are mostly serious contenders. Sure, some of there were hotter earlier this year than now, but each and every one is championship material.

I don't think PartinG wins vs Rain, or at least I don't think it's "pretty much clear".

Agreed. I'd probably even favor Rain in that matchup although it's hard to tell with PartinG.

did you find the time to open that LRSL thread ?


Unfortunately clearly he did not
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-19 20:55:52
October 19 2015 20:55 GMT
#244
On October 20 2015 05:20 jalstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 03:52 Ej_ wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:50 Shellshock wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Maybe at SC2, but $O$ never won the most important thing: BD's heart.

You think soon-to-be 300K$ can't win BD's heart?

Bisu has earned way more then 300k. He's on the top 10 highest grossing eSports figures. But I do like watching me some SOS. Also like Bisu, SoS also has a winning record versus Shine. That's all we truly care about.

Even with the dota people winning a million a year?

nope Jaedong is the only non-Doter breaking top 30 now


In Western esports most of the money is in prize pools, in Korean esports most of the money is in salaries. Not really a good comparison.

sadly we don't have another one to relate to
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 19 2015 20:57 GMT
#245
On October 20 2015 05:55 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:20 jalstar wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:52 Ej_ wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:50 Shellshock wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Maybe at SC2, but $O$ never won the most important thing: BD's heart.

You think soon-to-be 300K$ can't win BD's heart?

Bisu has earned way more then 300k. He's on the top 10 highest grossing eSports figures. But I do like watching me some SOS. Also like Bisu, SoS also has a winning record versus Shine. That's all we truly care about.

Even with the dota people winning a million a year?

nope Jaedong is the only non-Doter breaking top 30 now


In Western esports most of the money is in prize pools, in Korean esports most of the money is in salaries. Not really a good comparison.

sadly we don't have another one to relate to

So for TI each player gets 1 mil not the entire team right?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 19 2015 20:58 GMT
#246
Surely there were times when I would favour Rain without blinking an eye, but that time doesn't seem to be now
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
October 19 2015 21:00 GMT
#247
On October 20 2015 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:55 Ej_ wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:20 jalstar wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:52 Ej_ wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:50 Shellshock wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Maybe at SC2, but $O$ never won the most important thing: BD's heart.

You think soon-to-be 300K$ can't win BD's heart?

Bisu has earned way more then 300k. He's on the top 10 highest grossing eSports figures. But I do like watching me some SOS. Also like Bisu, SoS also has a winning record versus Shine. That's all we truly care about.

Even with the dota people winning a million a year?

nope Jaedong is the only non-Doter breaking top 30 now


In Western esports most of the money is in prize pools, in Korean esports most of the money is in salaries. Not really a good comparison.

sadly we don't have another one to relate to

So for TI each player gets 1 mil not the entire team right?

was >6,5mil for the team for the last one http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/The_International/2015
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-19 21:26:21
October 19 2015 21:19 GMT
#248
Just realised I haven't posted my predictions yet. Don't know if we'll get a predictions contest like last year, so here we go :

ro 16 :
(P)herO[jOin] 3-1 (T)FanTaSy
(Z)ByuL 3-2 (P)Classic
(T)INnoVation 3-1 (P)Zest
(Z)Life 3-1 (P)Lilbow
(P)Rain 3-2 (T)Polt (I really believe Polt will give Rain a tough time)
(P)sOs 3-0 (P)PartinG
(T)Dream 3-0 (Z)Hydra
(T)Maru 3-1 (Z)Rogue

ro8 :
(Z)ByuL 3-2 (P)herO[jOin]
(T)INnoVation 3-0 (Z)Life
(P)Rain 3-1 (P)sOs
(T)Maru 3-2 (T)Dream

ro4 :
(T)INnoVation 3-1 (Z)ByuL
(P)Rain 3-2 (T)Maru (really tough one, I believe Rain has what it takes to reach the finals though ; and as much as I love Maru, I wouldn't be happy with a TvT finals for the last HotS tournament)

Finals
(T)INnoVation 4-2 (P)Rain
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 19 2015 21:23 GMT
#249
I still think that sOs beats Rain in PvP (or if Parting shows that he can beat sOs, he can beat Rain as well), so I would probably just swap sOs in Rain's place and the nthe rest of the predictions is really agreeable apart from Inno 3-0 Life. I can see Inno winning, but definitely not 3-0, there is almost no way Life does not take at least one game in a Bo5 ZvT with some kind of weird shit.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 19 2015 21:42 GMT
#250
On October 20 2015 05:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:02 opisska wrote:
Let's face it, single-elim tournaments are hard to predict. There are some things that are pretty much clear:

herO > Fantasy
Life > Lilbow
Dream > Hydra

and the winner of Parting/sOs > the winner of Rain/Polt

and and will would have eaten (I know this is jibberish, but seriously, is there a correct tense in English for this?!) my hat if I will have had any and something went differently than this. But then with the obvious weak links out of the way, anything can happen. The introduction of two Korean leagues has really made sure that the people who got into Blizzcon are mostly serious contenders. Sure, some of there were hotter earlier this year than now, but each and every one is championship material.

I don't think PartinG wins vs Rain, or at least I don't think it's "pretty much clear".

Agreed. I'd probably even favor Rain in that matchup although it's hard to tell with PartinG.

did you find the time to open that LRSL thread ?

I only got 6 people signed up from this thread, and I don't think I'd get very many more by opening the LRSL thread. I'd rather not play the tournament out missing a bunch of people ^^.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
joshie0808
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1024 Posts
October 19 2015 21:44 GMT
#251
I'd be surprised but I really hope Lilbow makes it past the first round
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
October 19 2015 21:55 GMT
#252
On October 20 2015 05:57 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:55 Ej_ wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:20 jalstar wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:52 Ej_ wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:50 Shellshock wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:40 BisuDagger wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:04 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 20 2015 03:02 IntoTheheart wrote:
Maybe at SC2, but $O$ never won the most important thing: BD's heart.

You think soon-to-be 300K$ can't win BD's heart?

Bisu has earned way more then 300k. He's on the top 10 highest grossing eSports figures. But I do like watching me some SOS. Also like Bisu, SoS also has a winning record versus Shine. That's all we truly care about.

Even with the dota people winning a million a year?

nope Jaedong is the only non-Doter breaking top 30 now


In Western esports most of the money is in prize pools, in Korean esports most of the money is in salaries. Not really a good comparison.

sadly we don't have another one to relate to

So for TI each player gets 1 mil not the entire team right?


Yes but there's not much consistency, you get completely different top teams from year to year.
FanaticCZ
Profile Joined December 2011
Czech Republic287 Posts
October 19 2015 21:57 GMT
#253
Cant wait
INnoVation is the GOAT!
Yonnua
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2331 Posts
October 19 2015 22:00 GMT
#254
On October 20 2015 06:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 05:52 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:50 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:47 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On October 20 2015 05:02 opisska wrote:
Let's face it, single-elim tournaments are hard to predict. There are some things that are pretty much clear:

herO > Fantasy
Life > Lilbow
Dream > Hydra

and the winner of Parting/sOs > the winner of Rain/Polt

and and will would have eaten (I know this is jibberish, but seriously, is there a correct tense in English for this?!) my hat if I will have had any and something went differently than this. But then with the obvious weak links out of the way, anything can happen. The introduction of two Korean leagues has really made sure that the people who got into Blizzcon are mostly serious contenders. Sure, some of there were hotter earlier this year than now, but each and every one is championship material.

I don't think PartinG wins vs Rain, or at least I don't think it's "pretty much clear".

Agreed. I'd probably even favor Rain in that matchup although it's hard to tell with PartinG.

did you find the time to open that LRSL thread ?

I only got 6 people signed up from this thread, and I don't think I'd get very many more by opening the LRSL thread. I'd rather not play the tournament out missing a bunch of people ^^.


Open thread and see? IIRC, weren't there quite a few punters who signed up on the thread last year? I doubt many people can find it in the middle of this thread. :p

Also, don't think lilbow/life is as decisive as some people seem to think it is, I could easily see Lilbow beating Life.
LRSL 2014 Finalist! PartinG | Mvp | Bomber | Creator | NaNiwa | herO
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 19 2015 22:13 GMT
#255
On October 20 2015 06:44 joshie0808 wrote:
I'd be surprised but I really hope Lilbow makes it past the first round

I really hope so too just for tears
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-19 22:17:47
October 19 2015 22:17 GMT
#256
On October 20 2015 07:13 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2015 06:44 joshie0808 wrote:
I'd be surprised but I really hope Lilbow makes it past the first round

I really hope so too just for tears

http://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png they will come for you first
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
October 20 2015 00:43 GMT
#257
This will be so siiiiick! :-)
Can't wait for it :-)
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-20 00:50:04
October 20 2015 00:49 GMT
#258
And my predictions:
(P)herO 3-2 (T)FanTaSy
(Z)ByuL 3-2 (P)Classic
(T)INnoVation 3-2 (P)Zest
(Z)Life 1-3 (P)Lilbow
(P)Rain 3-1 (T)Polt
(P)sOs 3-0 (P)PartinG
(T)Dream 3-2 (Z)Hydra
(T)Maru 2-3 (Z)Rogue
sOs, please, don't lose, when you chose to play PartinG!
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
feanaro
Profile Joined March 2014
United States123 Posts
October 20 2015 01:20 GMT
#259
On October 20 2015 06:19 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Just realised I haven't posted my predictions yet. Don't know if we'll get a predictions contest like last year, so here we go :

ro 16 :
(P)herO[jOin] 3-1 (T)FanTaSy
(Z)ByuL 3-2 (P)Classic
(T)INnoVation 3-1 (P)Zest
(Z)Life 3-1 (P)Lilbow
(P)Rain 3-2 (T)Polt (I really believe Polt will give Rain a tough time)
(P)sOs 3-0 (P)PartinG
(T)Dream 3-0 (Z)Hydra
(T)Maru 3-1 (Z)Rogue



You really think Byul is going to beat Classic? Even when Byul wasn't depressed from losing 3 finals in a row, Classic rekt him 3-0 like he wasn't even trying. I just don't see how Byul wins that one.
wjat
Profile Joined August 2015
385 Posts
October 20 2015 01:37 GMT
#260
The only way for Maru to be remembered as the greatest Terran in HotS is to win this tournament. If he doesn't Innovation will stay the true terran king of HotS.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 423 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Rex 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46482
Hyuk 1488
Jaedong 862
Soma 464
Horang2 376
EffOrt 374
BeSt 357
actioN 356
Soulkey 349
Mini 346
[ Show more ]
Last 279
Zeus 266
Light 256
Stork 223
Larva 178
910 173
Snow 133
ggaemo 120
Rush 120
ZerO 106
Pusan 83
Mind 60
Killer 57
Shine 45
Creator 42
JYJ 40
Sharp 39
hero 36
Free 29
Shinee 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 18
HiyA 16
Noble 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 11
Sacsri 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8238
Dendi769
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1556
markeloff119
kRYSTAL_46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1574
crisheroes919
Other Games
gofns41373
singsing1988
B2W.Neo645
XBOCT331
DeMusliM290
Pyrionflax275
hiko274
byalli253
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King81
ZerO(Twitch)7
QueenE0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1448
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH323
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1519
Other Games
• WagamamaTV173
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
15m
Rex104
The PondCast
21h 15m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.