On November 02 2015 03:32 Roadog wrote:
Dat 6:40 Warp Gate timing
Dat 6:40 Warp Gate timing
wow didn't notice, indeed
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
The first match is scheduled to begin at 18:30 GMT (+00:00) | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:32 Roadog wrote: Dat 6:40 Warp Gate timing wow didn't notice, indeed | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:25 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: herO recently beat Lt. Surge. LOLOLOLOL! This deserves a quote. | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:31 Seeker wrote: Just remember: All 8 player interviews that you are about to view today, MAL and I shed blood, sweat, and tears, to get those looking so damn sexy. We didn´t just translate what the players said, we actually cut, edited, and revised along with the prodcution crew. It was so tiring but also super sick!!! I bet the Lilbow section was the hardest to translate ![]() | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:33 Shellshock wrote: Crap I forgot I promised someone I would meet them for lunch. I'm going to miss herO's ez series win You can't make it sry | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:34 [PkF] Wire wrote: herO's build is clever, FanTa is definitely overreacting I think he's still fine with 3rd OC and double ebay? | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:34 lolfail9001 wrote: Ok, real talk, i been out of SC2 way too long. What the fuck, why am i seeing tank in TvP? Fanta is scared as fuck. | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:34 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 03:33 Shellshock wrote: Crap I forgot I promised someone I would meet them for lunch. I'm going to miss herO's ez series win You can't make it sry i just cancelled going to something since i was "sick" | ||
|
Superbanana
2369 Posts
| ||
|
ZigguratOfUr
Iraq16955 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:34 lolfail9001 wrote: Ok, real talk, i been out of SC2 way too long. What the fuck, why am i seeing tank in TvP? All-in or all-in defense. | ||
|
PinheadXXXXXX
United States897 Posts
On November 02 2015 03:34 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 02 2015 03:34 lolfail9001 wrote: Ok, real talk, i been out of SC2 way too long. What the fuck, why am i seeing tank in TvP? Fanta is scared as fuck. Raven/tank was in the meta a bunch a couple months ago | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP70 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|