On September 14 2015 03:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Bleh, I really don't want to watch Lilbow win. I might shut it off
Bleh, I really don't want to watch Lilbow win. I might shut it off
Try to say it a 153th time, that might work.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Senseless bashing of foreigners and WCS game quality is not permitted today. Criticism is fine, but let's not repeat yesterday's mess. Games can be enjoyed without the presence of constant vitriol. 14:18 GMT (+00:00) Edit: This is your friendly reminder that whining about Protoss is an old and tired thing. Don't. -Zealously | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On September 14 2015 03:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Bleh, I really don't want to watch Lilbow win. I might shut it off Try to say it a 153th time, that might work. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 14 2015 03:31 NeThZOR wrote: This will be a quick finals. Someone mentioned the other day that MaNa seems to choke when he is playing on home territory, and I think that might be true after this series. He didn't choke yesterday | ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On September 14 2015 03:31 NeThZOR wrote: This will be a quick finals. Someone mentioned the other day that MaNa seems to choke when he is playing on home territory, and I think that might be true after this series. He didn't in ro8/ro4. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
| ||
|
egrimm
Poland1201 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
NEVER FORGET | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Sent.
Poland9331 Posts
| ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
| ||
|
NeThZOR
South Africa7387 Posts
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g5668 Grubby2963 Liquid`RaSZi1820 shahzam649 WinterStarcraft431 C9.Mang0284 JimRising ViBE31 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|