• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8901 users

[WCS] Playoffs Day 1 - Season 3 2015 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 135 Next
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
September 12 2015 14:04 GMT
#201
On September 12 2015 23:03 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:02 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:01 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:00 HellHound wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:59 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Makro wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:57 Noonius wrote:
right now my disgust for protoss is only slighter higher than my disgust for zerg

we need some %


51/49

I usually hate them equally

I like that you hate someone more than zerg.

it's like you forgot Maru was a person


that's debatable, since he has no heart and no soul

so he's a she?

You're winning at shitposting
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 12 2015 14:05 GMT
#202
On September 12 2015 23:04 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:03 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:01 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why


never take anything seriously on LR, unless it's about balance , which is kinda difficult since most posts are shitposts


I know, I'm having kind off a bad day, don't really know why. I guess I slept too long or I'm hangry maybe, gonna order some food


may I suggest junk food?


Of course, it's going to be fries and burgers I have decided
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 12 2015 14:05 GMT
#203
On September 12 2015 23:03 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:02 Makro wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:01 Die4Ever wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:01 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why


never take anything seriously on LR, unless it's about balance , which is kinda difficult since most posts are shitposts


or if it's from swag_bro, take everything he says seriously

i'm sure swag_bro has an alt account

Maybe he's a staff!


the truth is out there
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
September 12 2015 14:05 GMT
#204
oh mein got
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 14:05 GMT
#205
rofl the DTs didn't do anything
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#206
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why

I'm used to making fun of things I hate^^
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#207
That f2 key hurt that 3rd mineral line so bad.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#208
you need like 25-30 drone kills to make the dt's a good investment
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#209
On September 12 2015 23:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why

I'm used to making fun of things I hate^^

like Poland?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#210
On September 12 2015 23:04 Aocowns wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:03 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:02 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:01 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:00 HellHound wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:59 Noonius wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Makro wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:57 Noonius wrote:
right now my disgust for protoss is only slighter higher than my disgust for zerg

we need some %


51/49

I usually hate them equally

I like that you hate someone more than zerg.

it's like you forgot Maru was a person


that's debatable, since he has no heart and no soul

so he's a she?

You're winning at shitposting


he's a warlock with tiger blood
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#211
On September 12 2015 23:05 Ej_ wrote:
rofl the DTs didn't do anything

They paid for themselves.
Barely.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Makro
Profile Joined March 2011
France16890 Posts
September 12 2015 14:06 GMT
#212
On September 12 2015 23:06 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why

I'm used to making fun of things I hate^^

like Poland?

otherworlds hates poland ?
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of shitposting, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 14:07 GMT
#213
On September 12 2015 23:06 Makro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:06 Ej_ wrote:
On September 12 2015 23:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why

I'm used to making fun of things I hate^^

like Poland?

otherworlds hates poland ?

apparently!
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 14:07:50
September 12 2015 14:07 GMT
#214
Gungfu knows how to make cannons \
Most imporant top toss skill
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
September 12 2015 14:07 GMT
#215
So what did I miss so far?
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
September 12 2015 14:07 GMT
#216
On September 12 2015 23:06 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why

I'm used to making fun of things I hate^^

I'm going to watch closely what things you make fun of
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 14:07 GMT
#217
On September 12 2015 23:07 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
So what did I miss so far?

a cardboard Naniwa brought as a banner
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
September 12 2015 14:08 GMT
#218
On September 12 2015 23:06 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2015 23:06 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:58 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:54 Penev wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:51 OtherWorld wrote:
On September 12 2015 22:50 Noonius wrote:
why is Poland cheering for Germany?

Cuz kids don't know shit about history these days

? Would be a bit silly to hold on to something that happened generations ago

Your humor detector needs some tuning, friend d:

I guess, I HATE nationalism, that's prob why

I'm used to making fun of things I hate^^

like Poland?

Nope^^
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
September 12 2015 14:08 GMT
#219
On September 12 2015 23:07 Fanatic-Templar wrote:
So what did I miss so far?

Rotterdams beautiful makeup
Neosteel Enthusiast
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 12 2015 14:08 GMT
#220
lmao that core
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi833
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
KnowMe161
ArmadaUGS156
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0139
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 75
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 4m
Stellar Fest
19h 4m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.