On September 13 2015 03:24 Dingodile wrote:
typical attitude for semi-pro foreigner.
typical attitude for semi-pro foreigner.
until he reaches the final and pulls a soO when he actually thinks he has a chance to win.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
dazed25
3566 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:24 Dingodile wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:22 Topdoller wrote: Petraeus is pretty good, first time i have seen him play. Hes intelligent too with a good game plan and calm under pressure typical attitude for semi-pro foreigner. until he reaches the final and pulls a soO when he actually thinks he has a chance to win. | ||
|
AeroGear
Canada652 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:22 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:19 AeroGear wrote: 'Like a shark surrounding a prey in the field' - Kaelaris Made no sense in so many ways. he's our own resident Jaden Smith Jaden Smith? Explain. Is he some kind of jester? I just cant take Kaelaris seriously. As much as I try to tolerate his excessive enthusiasm, he almost always succumbs to an increasingly quickening verbal diarrhea. | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 BlackCompany wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 01:25 BlackCompany wrote: I liquibetted GungFu, Hydra, Polt and Mana So after Zanster and Lilbow now ForGG and Petraeus will advance. You are welcome and can save your time Why am i only right when i say stuff like this ![]() | ||
|
Fanatic-Templar
Canada5819 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:24 Noonius wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:24 Fanatic-Templar wrote: On September 13 2015 03:23 Ej_ wrote: On September 13 2015 03:23 D-light wrote: On September 13 2015 03:21 Noonius wrote: crowd is kinda clueless Hope dies last I guess. actually what dies last is a 2 base protoss Protoss can't float their buildings, so no. only cowards float buildings We can agree on that, Protoss can't float their buildings. | ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
But I have faith | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:22 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:20 KeksX wrote: Are they seriously using fake audience sounds btw, or are they just doing it as a joke? ? theres a large croud there The crowd is also, presumably, chiefly Polish. As, one might note, is Mana. | ||
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
ezpredictionsezlife | ||
|
OtherWorld
France17333 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:24 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:24 OtherWorld wrote: If Pet wins here I'll be 3/4 on Liquibets. Pretty happy about that :D same. If only Hydra hadn't unplugged his brain midseries... For me, it's more like if only Polt didn't lose to ForGG the Shameless d: | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:22 [PkF] Wire wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:21 Ej_ wrote: On September 13 2015 03:21 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On September 13 2015 03:19 Ej_ wrote: HAHAHAHAHA IT'S HAPPENING protossssuuuuuuuu ??? Game wasn't even close lol. Mana got stomped. at 1 point Pet sacced half of his roach/ling on immortal/sentry yeah I was thinking the game could turn around at the same point as you btw do you have GumBa's IDs ? He's the owner of the group Teamliquid LR on Eu, I'll pm you his bnet id if i can find it | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 Inflicted wrote: Petraeus' lifetime record vs the remaining 3 players aren't too great But I have faith he has history vs forgg ? | ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:22 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On September 13 2015 03:20 KeksX wrote: Are they seriously using fake audience sounds btw, or are they just doing it as a joke? ? theres a large croud there The crowd is also, presumably, chiefly Polish. As, one might note, is Mana. I'm not denying that there's a huge crowd. I know there is. Thats why it's even more surprising to hear this. Am I the only one who heard that? I can't be. | ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 BlackCompany wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 01:25 BlackCompany wrote: I liquibetted GungFu, Hydra, Polt and Mana So after Zanster and Lilbow now ForGG and Petraeus will advance. You are welcome and can save your time Why am i only right when i say stuff like this You are actually going to 0/4 sorry man | ||
|
Ace Frehley
2030 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 AeroGear wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:22 Noonius wrote: On September 13 2015 03:19 AeroGear wrote: 'Like a shark surrounding a prey in the field' - Kaelaris Made no sense in so many ways. he's our own resident Jaden Smith Jaden Smith? Explain. Is he some kind of jester? I just cant take Kaelaris seriously. As much as I try to tolerate his excessive enthusiasm, he almost always succombs to an increasingly quickening verbal diarrhea. Jaden Smith owns significant internet fame for being a pseudo-poet with a knack for tweeting things that make no sense if you think about them for a second or three | ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 Ej_ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:22 [PkF] Wire wrote: On September 13 2015 03:21 Ej_ wrote: On September 13 2015 03:21 DarkPlasmaBall wrote: On September 13 2015 03:19 Ej_ wrote: HAHAHAHAHA IT'S HAPPENING protossssuuuuuuuu ??? Game wasn't even close lol. Mana got stomped. at 1 point Pet sacced half of his roach/ling on immortal/sentry yeah I was thinking the game could turn around at the same point as you btw do you have GumBa's IDs ? He's the owner of the group Teamliquid LR on Eu, I'll pm you his bnet id if i can find it thanks due to the fact I haven't been able to add him it's been quite hard to play our series ![]() | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: Pet gonna make me 4/4 ezpredictionsezlife i wonder how many put lilbow > hydra in their lb | ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:25 AeroGear wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:22 Noonius wrote: On September 13 2015 03:19 AeroGear wrote: 'Like a shark surrounding a prey in the field' - Kaelaris Made no sense in so many ways. he's our own resident Jaden Smith Jaden Smith? Explain. Is he some kind of jester? I just cant take Kaelaris seriously. As much as I try to tolerate his excessive enthusiasm, he almost always succumbs to an increasingly quickening verbal diarrhea. http://genius.com/Jaden-smith-best-tweets-annotated | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:26 KeksX wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:25 Zealously wrote: On September 13 2015 03:22 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: On September 13 2015 03:20 KeksX wrote: Are they seriously using fake audience sounds btw, or are they just doing it as a joke? ? theres a large croud there The crowd is also, presumably, chiefly Polish. As, one might note, is Mana. I'm not denying that there's a huge crowd. I know there is. Thats why it's even more surprising to hear this. Am I the only one who heard that? I can't be. What do you mean? | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
[PkF] Wire
France24239 Posts
On September 13 2015 03:26 Makro wrote: Show nested quote + On September 13 2015 03:25 chipmonklord17 wrote: Pet gonna make me 4/4 ezpredictionsezlife i wonder how many put lilbow > hydra in their lb every frenchman except me | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Hyuk Horang2 BeSt FanTaSy Stork Pusan sorry Shinee Killer [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• Adnapsc2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP11 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|