• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:38
CEST 20:38
KST 03:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

[WCS] Playoffs Day 1 - Season 3 2015 - Page 102

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 135 Next
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
September 12 2015 18:11 GMT
#2021
On September 13 2015 03:10 Zealously wrote:
People hate D&T but I really like the map =/

I like the idea of it, but it's a flawed map. It's unique as hell at least.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-12 18:12:23
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2022
On September 13 2015 03:08 jalstar wrote:
I actually think going to school or having a part time job is great for progamers' mental health, its great to escape the toxic esports bubble.

Also, that deathball. WoL lives on.


I dont think its that toxic? At least Ive never heard of anyone getting poisoned.
Moderator
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2023
On September 13 2015 03:11 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:09 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Dash and Terminal basically a free win for Zerg against Toss

my expirience as well

Not mine (as P)

Care to elabarote how you do it?
I've only lost with 14/14 on it when I did something really dumb

I have a fairly safe build vs 14/14 so I usually do well. It's not very different from any other map in my experience, you can wall the back with one building.

In my expirience I can just make very few lings if toss are playing a safe build and transition fairly easily.

yeah but then it's macro game and I like it. Even from behind.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2024
On September 13 2015 03:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:10 Zealously wrote:
People hate D&T but I really like the map =/

I like the idea of it, but it's a flawed map. It's unique as hell at least.

You should have seen it when it was entered into the TLMC
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2025
On September 13 2015 03:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:09 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Dash and Terminal basically a free win for Zerg against Toss

my expirience as well

Not mine (as P)

Care to elabarote how you do it?
I've only lost with 14/14 on it when I did something really dumb

I have a fairly safe build vs 14/14 so I usually do well. It's not very different from any other map in my experience, you can wall the back with one building. And then the three bases setup is outrageously safe.

Do you just open SG vs potential muta basetrades?
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2026
On September 13 2015 03:12 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:11 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:09 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Dash and Terminal basically a free win for Zerg against Toss

my expirience as well

Not mine (as P)

Care to elabarote how you do it?
I've only lost with 14/14 on it when I did something really dumb

I have a fairly safe build vs 14/14 so I usually do well. It's not very different from any other map in my experience, you can wall the back with one building.

In my expirience I can just make very few lings if toss are playing a safe build and transition fairly easily.

yeah but then it's macro game and I like it. Even from behind.

My macro zvp plan is a roach ling all in so maybe that's why.
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2027
Has this crowd actually been cheering for Mana for 6 (blizzard) minutes straight?
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 12 2015 18:12 GMT
#2028
On September 13 2015 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:09 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Dash and Terminal basically a free win for Zerg against Toss

my expirience as well

Not mine (as P)

Care to elabarote how you do it?
I've only lost with 14/14 on it when I did something really dumb

I have a fairly safe build vs 14/14 so I usually do well. It's not very different from any other map in my experience, you can wall the back with one building. And then the three bases setup is outrageously safe.

Do you just open SG vs potential muta basetrades?

I'm a phoenix diehard fan. I've been doing stargate into phoenix openers since early 2012. So I'm pretty safe vs mutas.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 18:13 GMT
#2029
On September 13 2015 03:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 Zealously wrote:
People hate D&T but I really like the map =/

I like the idea of it, but it's a flawed map. It's unique as hell at least.

You should have seen it when it was entered into the TLMC

Ecosphere was the best of all maps in the actual tournament. Shame it didn't make it.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 12 2015 18:13 GMT
#2030
On September 13 2015 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:09 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Dash and Terminal basically a free win for Zerg against Toss

my expirience as well

Not mine (as P)

Care to elabarote how you do it?
I've only lost with 14/14 on it when I did something really dumb

I have a fairly safe build vs 14/14 so I usually do well. It's not very different from any other map in my experience, you can wall the back with one building. And then the three bases setup is outrageously safe.

Do you just open SG vs potential muta basetrades?

btw did you draw the final bracket for your tourney ? Far higher level than those scrubs
HellHound
Profile Joined September 2014
Bulgaria5962 Posts
September 12 2015 18:13 GMT
#2031
This is a really dangerous version of an immo all in for the toss
Classic GosoO |sOs| Everyone has to give in, let Life win | Zest Is The Best | Roach Cultist | I recognize the might and wisdom of my Otherworldly overlord | Air vs Air 200/200 SC2 is best SC2 | PRIME has been robbed | Fuck prime go ST | ROACH ROACH ROACH
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 12 2015 18:14 GMT
#2032
Classy inspirational PvZ.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 12 2015 18:14 GMT
#2033
On September 13 2015 03:13 [PkF] Wire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:12 Ej_ wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:10 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:09 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 [PkF] Wire wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:08 HellHound wrote:
On September 13 2015 03:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Dash and Terminal basically a free win for Zerg against Toss

my expirience as well

Not mine (as P)

Care to elabarote how you do it?
I've only lost with 14/14 on it when I did something really dumb

I have a fairly safe build vs 14/14 so I usually do well. It's not very different from any other map in my experience, you can wall the back with one building. And then the three bases setup is outrageously safe.

Do you just open SG vs potential muta basetrades?

btw did you draw the final bracket for your tourney ? Far higher level than those scrubs

GumBa said he would try to play some games this weekend

Templar still has to play Shark and OtherWorld (?)
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
September 12 2015 18:14 GMT
#2034
On September 13 2015 03:10 HellHound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2015 03:10 Zealously wrote:
People hate D&T but I really like the map =/

You're a zerg player, your opinion on this map is irrelevant.


I haven't played Starcraft for a long time lol
AdministratorBreak the chains
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
September 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#2035
On September 13 2015 03:12 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Has this crowd actually been cheering for Mana for 6 (blizzard) minutes straight?


He managed not to look dead for 6 minutes, that's a good enough reason to cheer
You're now breathing manually
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
September 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#2036
Ok that was sexy MaNa.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
[PkF] Wire
Profile Joined March 2013
France24239 Posts
September 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#2037
No problem Mana, add a robo and a robo bay.
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
September 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#2038
what is that immortal micro?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
September 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#2039
Ok, that was actually pretty damn great micro.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
FranKrsto
Profile Joined May 2015
4 Posts
September 12 2015 18:15 GMT
#2040
That is why sharks don't surround
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason213
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14841
BeSt 367
Mini 216
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 89
hero 58
Zeus 43
Hyun 37
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4088
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1430
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
Railgan80
QueenE74
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
22m
BSL Open Qualifier
22m
Replay Cast
4h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.