• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9692 users

[WCS] EU Challenger - Day 1 Season 3 2015 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 66 Next
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1041
On July 28 2015 05:54 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.

idk what you mean. those were all pretty good results I was pleased with

Because you're no Russian
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1042
On July 28 2015 05:52 JoeCool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 Pandain wrote:
If Naniwa loses I won't be able to take this!!!!


I wonder what Naniwa will do...

On July 28 2015 12:34 Naniwa wrote:
joke tournament
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-27 20:56:15
July 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1043
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.

I feel sorry for you :/ It's been the opposite for me basically, though i wouldn't have been mad with Happy/Ret advancing. But yeah 4/4 LBs says it all i guess :p
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 27 2015 20:56 GMT
#1044
Don't bring me down...... SHOW
Don't bring me down...... TIME
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
July 27 2015 20:57 GMT
#1045
On July 28 2015 05:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 JoeCool wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:52 Pandain wrote:
If Naniwa loses I won't be able to take this!!!!


I wonder what Naniwa will do...

Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 12:34 Naniwa wrote:
joke tournament


lol

nah I think nani will be feeling better than against gungfu, since this series has been pretty even
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
July 27 2015 20:57 GMT
#1046
On July 28 2015 05:55 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.


You could have just read the preview instead. Got everything right.


But how could anyone have guessed, since it is for the first time in history?
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 27 2015 20:58 GMT
#1047
On July 28 2015 05:57 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:55 stuchiu wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.


You could have just read the preview instead. Got everything right.


But how could anyone have guessed, since it is for the first time in history?


Don't worry, he won't get them all
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 27 2015 20:58 GMT
#1048
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-27 20:59:13
July 27 2015 20:58 GMT
#1049
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

what about Naniwa win the final over Polt? after beating Hydra in the Ro4 and JD in the Ro8
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 20:59 GMT
#1050
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

But then how's he supposed to 3-0 Innovation to earn the #16 seed at Blizzcon 2015?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 27 2015 20:59 GMT
#1051
Too bad Naniwa didn't do the Korean 4 gate we showed him was imbalanced on his stream
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
July 27 2015 20:59 GMT
#1052
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

Or FireCake
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 20:59 GMT
#1053
On July 28 2015 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

But then how's he supposed to 3-0 Innovation to earn the #16 seed at Blizzcon 2015?

to get 9pooled by Life 3 games in a row
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1054
We can't have this set-deciding game played on such a Zerg-favored map.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1055
On July 28 2015 05:58 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

what about Naniwa win the final over Polt? after beating Hydra in the Ro4 and JD in the Ro8


Polt forfeits the second game after being down 0-1
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1056
On July 28 2015 05:59 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

But then how's he supposed to 3-0 Innovation to earn the #16 seed at Blizzcon 2015?

to get 9pooled by Life 3 games in a row

3 easy wins for Naniwa
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1057
On July 28 2015 05:58 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

what about Naniwa win the final over Polt? after beating Hydra in the Ro4 and JD in the Ro8


Nani has to win vs Lilbow for maximum foreigner hype. But watching him smack JD around again could be fun
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 21:00 GMT
#1058
On July 28 2015 06:00 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:59 Ej_ wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:59 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

But then how's he supposed to 3-0 Innovation to earn the #16 seed at Blizzcon 2015?

to get 9pooled by Life 3 games in a row

3 easy wins for Naniwa

Naniwa goes 15 nex all 3 times as well
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 27 2015 21:01 GMT
#1059
On July 28 2015 06:00 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:58 Shellshock wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

what about Naniwa win the final over Polt? after beating Hydra in the Ro4 and JD in the Ro8


Polt forfeits the second game after being down 0-1

and gives Naniwa all of his WCS points because he knows he's not worthy
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 27 2015 21:01 GMT
#1060
On July 28 2015 05:58 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:58 OtherWorld wrote:
I don't know what I want more, to see NaNiwa eliminated here or to see him win and then get eliminated live in the Ro32 (by Has, preferably)

what about Naniwa win the final over Polt? after beating Hydra in the Ro4 and JD in the Ro8

I think 2013 is over by now
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 683
ComeBackTV 493
SteadfastSC393
Rex123
CosmosSc2 53
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 393
ProTech153
Rex 123
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46860
Jaedong 1297
Hyuk 997
Soma 924
Mini 675
Horang2 590
BeSt 576
Larva 441
Soulkey 423
EffOrt 423
[ Show more ]
ZerO 335
Stork 325
ggaemo 254
Last 249
Snow 247
Rush 223
hero 82
Killer 76
Mind 63
Free 44
Shinee 33
Sharp 31
sorry 29
Bale 25
Terrorterran 24
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 14
Rock 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8348
qojqva1271
Dendi789
Counter-Strike
Fnx 707
x6flipin329
markeloff134
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2259
Khaldor1901
Other Games
ArmadaUGS3125
singsing2049
olofmeister1552
hiko950
B2W.Neo877
byalli427
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe102
QueenE84
Mew2King70
Trikslyr23
ZerO(Twitch)16
Railgan14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2184
League of Legends
• Nemesis1809
• Jankos1137
• TFBlade681
Other Games
• Shiphtur316
• WagamamaTV206
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 55m
OSC
21h 55m
Stellar Fest
21h 55m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.