• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:04
CEST 05:04
KST 12:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7915 users

[WCS] EU Challenger - Day 1 Season 3 2015 - Page 52

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 66 Next
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 27 2015 20:51 GMT
#1021
On July 28 2015 05:50 Shellshock wrote:
just go on and win bro


"Just go fucking kill him." Day[9] circa 2011
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
July 27 2015 20:51 GMT
#1022
Showtime is lacking that killer instinct.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1023
Poll: Recommend ShoWTimE vs NaNiwa Game 4?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (1)
 
9%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (5)
 
45%

★★★- Good game (5)
 
45%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (0)
 
0%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

11 total votes

Your vote: Recommend ShoWTimE vs NaNiwa Game 4?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season

Community News
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1024
If Naniwa loses I won't be able to take this!!!!
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1025
Oh nooooo
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1026
Guess I'm staying late at work for G5
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
BlackCompany
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany8388 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1027
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1028
become wrecked, babysitterwa
TL+ Member
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1029
Rubber game hype
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
JoeCool
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany2520 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1030
On July 28 2015 05:52 Pandain wrote:
If Naniwa loses I won't be able to take this!!!!


I wonder what Naniwa will do...
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 27 2015 20:52 GMT
#1031
Meanwhile, Cloud9 plays their 3rd hour long game @ TI5
Magnifico
Profile Joined March 2013
1958 Posts
July 27 2015 20:53 GMT
#1032
Showtime is trolling.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 27 2015 20:53 GMT
#1033
On July 28 2015 05:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Meanwhile, Cloud9 plays their 3rd hour long game @ TI5

how long is the average dota game? isnt it like 45 min or something?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 27 2015 20:53 GMT
#1034
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
July 27 2015 20:54 GMT
#1035
On July 28 2015 05:52 JoeCool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 Pandain wrote:
If Naniwa loses I won't be able to take this!!!!


I wonder what Naniwa will do...

over/under on "xD"s typed if he loses: 0.5
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 27 2015 20:54 GMT
#1036
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.

idk what you mean. those were all pretty good results I was pleased with
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
July 27 2015 20:54 GMT
#1037
It's down to the wire?! Would you say their tournament life is on the line?!
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
July 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1038
On July 28 2015 05:54 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.

idk what you mean. those were all pretty good results I was pleased with

4/5, don't let me down, Nani
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
July 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1039
On July 28 2015 05:53 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Meanwhile, Cloud9 plays their 3rd hour long game @ TI5

how long is the average dota game? isnt it like 45 min or something?


If I had to guess I'd say somewhere between 30-45 minutes. Both of their series have gone on far longer than either of the other two happening during their group thing.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
July 27 2015 20:55 GMT
#1040
On July 28 2015 05:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2015 05:52 BlackCompany wrote:
My gut feeling says i am in for a huge disappointment. I hope i am wrong

I watched DmC get curbstomped by Mlord
I watched Happy snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
I watched Snute 3-0 Serral and was happy with that one
I watched Ret suffer at the hands of Heromarine
I have seen enough suffering for today. Any more will no longer be an issue.


You could have just read the preview instead. Got everything right.
Moderator
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 112
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15224
Rain 2096
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 32
Bale 29
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
taco 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1604
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g7831
Doublelift2579
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft351
ArmadaUGS234
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde144
ViBE105
ZombieGrub26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki217
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 56m
OSC
9h 56m
Stellar Fest
9h 56m
OSC
20h 56m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.